2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I read today that it is in the court record that DOD INITIATED the call to Ashton after seeing Rodriguez on TV....even though Baez TRIED to insinuate that Ashton called the DOD....

But Baez discredited again.....

Perhaps I called/alerted DoD. Maybe, you did?

I posted the tweet when KB tweeted it. I think it was in the trial thread.

Also just for a side note Mark Nejame also tweeted it is not for health reason HHJP said it was a legal matter.

I agree, this isn't about CM illness.

You probably saw MN tweet a little while ago.. he seems to think this IS something major..

Would Cindy do this intentionally to be impeached? Cause a Mistrial? What would be her motive?

bbm
to keep ICA from the DP of course..add that to she has always thought she was smarter that EVERYONE else..big mistake on her part..

And as I finish my cup of coffee, I'm recalling Dr. Vass' testimony about the "shocking" peaks of chloroform found in the air samples taken from the trunk, and CA's testimony that she searched chlorophyll and chloroform because her dogs were eating bamboo and were sleepy.

Methinks CA is a big fat liar who WAS at work that day.

*drains coffee cup and logs off* ;)

Hum, Thanks. I read both of your, ( coffee induced posts :). They were interesting and thought provoking .......can I get you another cup of coffee.?

I read something on the trial thread about LA being impeached yesterday. I missed his testimony, can someone please tell me what happened?

Uncut: Lee Anthony On Pregnancy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wouhcQhwZC4"]YouTube - ‪Uncut: Lee Anthony On Pregnancy‬‏[/ame]

At sidebar today after it was over, JB walked away, CM, JA, GC and LDB were left standing. All began to walk away and LDB was standing with her arms folded. CM motioned to her to go ahead. I thought he was very much a gentleman for that. A bit later on while the whole DT was going behind closed doors, CM stood aside (again gentlemanly) and let them go in front of him only to have the door closed in his face. I felt very badly for him.

Well he tells the Judge that right here..Unless he's lying to the court which I highly doubt..JB is the one that does that :)

@ around 13:00
http://www.wftv.com/video/28351869/index.html

It was yesterday..Actually Jose is the first one to say that Jeff Ashton RECEIVED a phone call..No way after listening to this again do I believe there's anyway that JA did the contacting..He was pizzed..with good reason imo..

There are a couple of things that make me feel an illness is not the reason court stopped today,,,(even if someone is ill)

1) Why wouldn't the DT let the judge/court the night before so the jury wouldn't be bussed in?

2) What about CM's alleged raised voice that KB reported?

I think what some are alleging....and at least what I am alleging....

Is NOT that CM is leaving strictly due to illness, but that THAT is going to be the "official" public explanation......if it IS true that he is also suffering from some debilitating illness...

I think the TRUE issue is that Mason has been attempting to see this case through (and then quietly retire) but Baez' antics on an escalating manner has made it virtually impossible....and yet one more possible discovery violation added to the record today.....

Mason may be AFRAID to finish this out one more week....for the sake of his career record...

I posted the tweet when KB tweeted it. I think it was in the trial thread.

Also just for a side note Mark Nejame also tweeted it is not for health reason HHJP said it was a legal matter.

I agree, this isn't about CM illness.

IMO, IF a DT member asked to be released from responsibilities, especially at this stage of the trial, that would be a legal matter.

You know it might not be health related at all. Could be that CM just wants to get off the sinking ship. But I'd bet he would need a compelling reason to be allowed to.

no offense to Sims....but, she doesn't seem like someone who would be DP qualified, she doesn't really seem to appear to be someone that would be a criminal defense lawyer. She just appears very mild and meek.....but, I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover I guess. I think she looks more like a counselor or thereabouts...kwim??? jmho

DS is a SS and disability lawyer!!

http://ocalaw.com/bio/dcs.php

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w76dv8k-ZT4&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Hole - Gold Dust Woman‬‏[/ame]

Do you have a 2-year old? They do whatever they think they can do. Which is why you have to watch then 24/7, and every second of the day.

Even while they are sleeping.

My DD, @ age 3, fell into a jacuzzi in a 'flower girl' dress. My husband jumped in wearing a rented tux, and thankfully they did not charge us to replace it. We told them what happened and they waived the charges for damages. [ We were at my brother in law's wedding. The tux shop guy said if he had jumped into the pool because he was drunk then we would have paid to replace it. But saving your toddler would not be penalized. lol]

We were at a hotel for the reception and were going back to our room so we could change the kids out of their stuffy clothes. We both looked away while we were getting the key, unlocking the door, and looked up just in time to see her stumble in. I know it happens fast. But if we had found her later, we both would have screamed loud enough to wake the dead. Just sayin...

Why would court come to a halt if CM said he was quitting, for whatever reason? Aren't there still enough lawyers on the team?

And if he was quitting, wouldn't there have to be a session with CM and the state and the judge, probably today, to make it official, or not?

The judge seemed to act as though whatever this is would be cleared up and court would resume Monday. That is what is so confusing. I can't see him cancelling a whole day for CM to quit but maybe that is routine?

He received it. I saw him walk over to Baez and say here's the message? It is on video the day they discussed this.

And if that turned out to be a false statement, then JA would be in HUGE trouble, and would be a good explanation of today's events.

CM was sitting reading his laptop when out of nowhere, he called for a sidebar on a separate issue. Did he get an email? Did he find a piece of case law the SA or JP violated? Whatever it is, the objection looked to me as if it was prompted by something CM saw on his laptop, and it was quite abrupt and significant... enough to recess for the entire weekend.

Looks to me like this is an issue with the SA, not the DT. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member