2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't Baez ask Kronk if he ever hid Caylee's body, and later hid her body on Surburban - IF that's what the DT believes what happened?

Recall to ask him one more time about the eye socket question.

tag team between CM and JB against Kronk is getting old

No chit. Why not ask Kronk where he kept Caylee's remains for months???

Yes. That is EXACTLY what Im waiting to hear. IMO, if they leave that loose end hanging around, the DT doesnt stand a chance. But then again, I thought OJ would be found guilty too. So, what the hail do I know?

Yes, please, no more Roy. No more gas cans. Give it up, please. It is over now. Either they believe you or they don't (though Lord knows what they're supposed to believe.)

Question. If the DT think that Kronk "planted" the body, where did Kronk get the body from in the first place?!

Recess needed because everybody got to fidgeting having to watch to JB chase his tail.

May we get back now to decomp in the trunk, 31 days and chloroform?

I read Velveeta hammer. :doh:

That is funny! As I try to watch, listen, absorb, comment, and care for 4 grandchildren, I OFTEN misread a lot of words on this forum. Something that often happens to me is I hear the Village People singing "Why, ICA" each time I see ICA in print!

I also see people's names running together: Dominic Casey Anthony, Frank George Anthony, Tony Lazarro Tony Someone Else, Twin River Cruz, Linda Kenny Baden-Burdick, José can you see Baez and so on... I can't help myself!

But this guy is different because he wasn't one of those who wanted to find her. He just happened upon the remains, he wasn't looking for Caylee.

Co worker said yesterday that on the day he said he discovered them from a 30 foot distance rk had not read meters that day.

Is there a record for how many times a lawyer can be "sustained" after being objected to? I mean Baez has to be close to it already. Wow!!!!!

Roy again?For the love of ice cubes in July.

Why do they keep revolving everyone?

If you can ruin someone's day it's good and if you can ruin several of their days it's even better. If you can't get your client acquitted at least you've gotten to exercise some power over a number of individuals that stand in your way.

i guess baez thinks that if he can get the jury's minds all mucked up with all this gratuitous...stuff, they'll forget all about what his client did to her daughter. and to her daughter's body. and what she did for a month after killing Caylee. no, no, i don't think he believes he can make that fly. could he? what do i know.

Well, it DID work for OJ. As mentioned earlier, Casey would have been 9 when that trial blared into our living rooms. If it worked for him, why might it NOT work for her??

I wonder if Baez hears "sustained" in his head over and over and over when he is trying to sleep at night.... :floorlaugh:

In Casey's world this all is rational defense. But we are in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member