2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way is the State going to open the door to any sexual abuse comments - they know the Defense is going to try to slide this in!

Baez is going to need a quick rewrite of his closing arguments....Scribble, scribble, scribble Mr. Baez - the hour is almost upon you!

Linda looks nervous/upset. I hope she's ok.

What's this I hear about the State and jury instructions?

Sheesh! I'm having a major problem trying to find out where to post. I think I found the right place. :truce:

Were u being a modsnip to ur loved ones. LOL!!! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: "Modsnip" is my new word of choice whenever I feel like swearing! It diffuses my anger/frustration and makes me laugh at the same time. :)

I think JA is giving closings is he not?

The inmate...looks upset that her story is not being told...should have took the stand...too late now.

Mommy got to perjure herself! Why can't I!!!! :maddening:

I think it will be very interesting to find out how much CA's lying on the stand played into the juries decision.

Now JB has to think about whether he wants to blurt out something about sexual molestation. If he does, it opens the door for the state to say that no evidence was ever presented to support that.

What child has an internal in the doctor's office while they re still a child??? No way!!! I would be outraged if it was my child!!!

The pedophile pediatrician (name escapes me) was conning mothers into letting him do pelvic exams ON GRADE-SCHOOL girls without the mothers present? Remember? Now THAT is a horrifying story....
Now back to regular programming, already in progress.

My April orchard candle is burning and I am ready!:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member