2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick is wearing Caylee's favorite color lavendar.. And her notes are also lavendar. [via Twitter]

I hope that hawk starts screeching whenever JB speaks

we will know...

Now JB has to think about whether he wants to blurt out something about sexual molestation. If he does, it opens the door for the state to say that no evidence was ever presented to support that.

Just getting here to WS, but when I heard JA ask the judge, IMO it was as a warning to Baez, "bring it up at your own peril."

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick is wearing Caylee's favorite color lavendar.. And her notes are also lavendar.

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick is wearing Caylee's favorite color lavendar.. And her notes are also lavendar.

Is it a coinkydink we are all standing at the end of the hallway looking for which room to step off in?

Me thinks NOT.

:floorlaugh:

They can use the accidental drowning in theory? Seriously? Because of the pictures? So Caylee Swam in a pool... maybe she drowned? WTHeck?

It doesn't matter, it's not the truth! The jury will know to disregard :)

No way is the State going to open the door to any sexual abuse comments - they know the Defense is going to try to slide this in!

Baez is going to need a quick rewrite of his closing arguments....Scribble, scribble, scribble Mr. Baez - the hour is almost upon you!

BBM

Here you go, Joe:

picture.php

i'd still be at the sidebar if someone else hadn't said i'm going to the trial thread.

I had the same problem, someone forgot to leave breadcrumbs to lead the way here :doh::crazy:

So gross that JB knows so much detail about ICA's periods. :puke:

He'll be on Geraldo......we haven't heard the last of him!

True, but I won't be watching Geraldo by choice. lolol

I can't miss a minute of this trial but after today, JB will be on my ignore list. ;)

I was very surprised that, despite not really thinking about this case at all yesterday, and little on Friday due to a medical concern, I had a dream about finding out what really happened last night, and had private detectives, and police, and interviewed a ton of ICA's friends....and then woke up exactly 20 minutes or so ago.

I often wonder if JB really thought that after his big opener that the state would just say oh ok an accident so let’s all go home.

I believe guidelines are you go to the gyno at around 18 or when sexually active whichever is sooner. That's changing a little now to take your daughter as a teenager to just get acquainted but not nec have a full exam. Oh good grief JB doesn't get it.

I wrote a WONDERFUL closing argument for the Defense---goes with His Honor's instructions----it ONLY addresses facts in evidence.

I had so much fun writing it, then the thread died. Le sigh. It's in the 'Do you think you could write a closing argument for the Defense?' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member