2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The inmate...looks upset that her story is not being told...should have took the stand...too late now.

Notice there was no change of Expression on ICA's face when HHJBP said
"0ne - All agree Caylee Marie is dead?"
(paraphrasing,but think I' m close)
WOW- it made me choke up
BUt nothing from ICA!

Why are you guys posting here and not in the sidebar thread? Seems like more work for the mods and adds more confusion for those who have to read along, imo.

I guess MODS are leaving both threads open all day.

So ICA might be starting to get the big picture

Baez screwed himself up with his opening statement and now he wants to be able to talk about inferences, not evidence.

I am so glad I will not have to ever listen to that man again after today! :great:

He'll be on Geraldo......we haven't heard the last of him!

Having witnessed Mr. Baez's previous tactics during the last six weeks, I'm guessing he's going to attempt to bring in the molestation anyway, even though he has been instructed not to.

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
JB says no evidence of chloroform or duct tape... Did he watch the trial? :giggle:#CaseyAnthony #HLN

I have a "problem" with her because she seems very "friendly" with ICA :banghead:

Oh come on. That's her client and she is defending her. She's not going to glare or look angry with her no matter how she feels about Casey the person.

She has done very well this morning and sounds more together then JB most of the time. I can see why they put her up. Good exposure even if you disagree with everything she says. CM should have brought her to court more often.

Wonder if she may be speaking also because HHJP is rather annoyed with Baez at this point to put it mildly.

JB talks about menstrual problems
ICA daggers at JA re: no proof of molestation.
Secret women's business between ICA and LF

Attachments

• menstrual problems.jpg
    menstrual problems.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 34
  • daggers at JA re molestation.jpg
    daggers at JA re molestation.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 39
  • womens business.jpg
    womens business.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 34
Thank you to Nursebeeme for directing me over here. I was getting really confused this morning and bumping into various thread walls!!

I have a feeling we will get a 1st degree murder charge, esp. now that the defense team can't bring up Casey's alleged molestation.

JB mentioned Casey being molested in his opening and now that he can't travel that road anymore, I bet the jury will have a hard time believing anything the defense says.

I Think the State has a pretty good chance of convincing this jury that Casey is the one who is responsible for Caylee's death.

If the defense wanted molestation abuse in then they should of had ICA OBGYN testified and they should of had Caylees pediatrician. I would love to see caylees ped on the stand, too late.
Glad Judge Perry told defense they can't argue sexual abuse :)

There is a ton of testimony they could have included to support this--even the TH shows have had on experts to discuss whether it's possible that sexual abuse happened, if a sexual abuse survivor would allow their child to spend time with the abuser (I saw experts claiming "yes" and "no" to that question on JVM and NG just last week).

This is just more proof of how inept the argument was and how un-serious the DT was taking it until they got desperate.

We are retired military and I put my daughter on the pill for reasons other than sexual activity and they wouldn't do a pelvic or pap on her until she turns 18 unless there is medical reason to do so. She's 18 this year so we'll see if she gets the embarrassed shock of her life this year! Nothing unusual about her physcial exam record imho.

I can relate. I have 3 daughters. Their doctors would not do a pelvic or pap until 18 or older unless there were medical reasons to do so, also. I was a little surprised by JB remarks....he must know more than the doctors know..

No live events scheduled today.

More CNN.com video »

shame on CNN!

No way is the State going to open the door to any sexual abuse comments - they know the Defense is going to try to slide this in!

Baez is going to need a quick rewrite of his closing arguments....Scribble, scribble, scribble Mr. Baez - the hour is almost upon you!

I anticipate JB pushing the envelope on the sexual abuse issue. He'll find a way to get it in - and then regret it when SA can argue that there was no such evidence presented in the case. Hearsay. Innuendo. Whatever.

"You'll never know dear, how MUCH I love you" Caylee Marie....

I hope she likes jail scrubs.:floorlaugh:

In Florida it is orange shirts for women death row inmates and blue for all others. I think ICA would look good in orange, don't you think?

FWIW, I like the purple writing, but the lighter ones are impossible to read.

What child has an internal in the doctor's office while they re still a child??? No way!!! I would be outraged if it was my child!!!

Child gets a sexually transmitted disease

Child is acting out sexually

Lets GET ER DONE people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads