Anthony's in hiding due to death threats per WFTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are already home? Interesting. I guess she got the IV deals worked out quickly. Threats must not have been all that serious. lol

I understand that people are disappointed by the verdict, but does anyone really think CAYLEE would want her family persecuted in this way? Anyone remember CAYLEE?

Unfortunately you are right. It is proven that all children who have been abused still love their parents. What is familiar to us is always more comfortable than the unknown. And, having been chloraformed with duct tape put over the mouth is child abuse.

Nope, frankly, I hope the Anthonys will enjoy having their psycopathic daughter living in their home again - likely killing their beloved dogs (which is my thought regarding the large number of dogs that family went through and why the current dogs were "groggy, sleepy" - can you say chloraform trials!!). I hope the Anthonys spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulder in fear of their daughter sneaking up behind them with a knife. Good luck living with the monster you enabled.

Alt. juror speaking by phone now to Vinnie saying that he believed that it was an accident that snowballed out of control - Good job River/Cyrstal/Whatever your GD name is!
And I thought it was because of her great (not) DT.

maybe it was just the DT or Lippmann having a little fun with the media, you know, lets do this, it will get sympathy for the whole family.....

boy am i jaded. i could only hope to get another false reporting charge against this family, lol.

jmo

My hope is that KC will be shunned in public like OJ was. He would go into a restaurant and they would refuse to seat him. He did not have the celebrity golf buddies and royal treatment he craved. He was tainted and I have to believe if there is ANY justice so will KC. Trips to target and blockbuster will not be pleasant. She so deserves this. She will not really ever be "free". I hope the Anthony's can stay together and strong and not "give in" to KC. They should never allow her to have the control over their lives she once had.

GA is going to get the worst of this. JB stood up there and accused him of disposing of Caylee like trash, and now the jury is coming out to say they believe it.

Double whammy - not only does the jury find ICA not guilty, they find GA guilty. And say so out loud.

I expect to see GA committed again.

If the A's want protection : What you say we lock them all up, and let the OSCO protect them there. Bet the taxpayers won't mind a bit.

GA is going to get the worst of this. JB stood up there and accused him of disposing of Caylee like trash, and now the jury is coming out to say they believe it.

Double whammy - not only does the jury find ICA not guilty, they find GA guilty. And say so out loud.

The public doesn't believe this seemingly. The outcry is that justice was not served against Casey.

I think GA will be okay. I think saying on the stand 1+1=2, something did happen to Caylee, etc. was his way of getting justice for her. I think after saying that he felt a burden lift off of him. He knew he'd done his part for her and what happened happened after that. The juror says he didn't molest her and there was no proof of that so I think that will make him feel okay as well. He knows better than anyone what a good liar his daughter is so he won't be shocked jury bought into it and blamed him. This is what has happened his whole life.

I'm in the process of moving to Pinellas County, Fl and I am ashamed to admit it. I'm so afraid that I'll find out one of my neighbors would be one of the jurors. Like one afternoon they'd brag about it and I'd be forced to slap them and walk away.

back on track....

You know what scares me about this? Casey is going to be so emboldened by this...her narcissism is going to go through the roof, I mean she killed her baby and then got away with that! It's going to be such a boost to her ego...

at least until she realizes she won't ever be able to get a job....

I have this feeling she's going to party party party and will end up being on "Celebrity Rehab" in the near future.

Exactly my thought. Casey got through so many years with her lies - and now she got through the unltimate threat to her life with her lies. She will DEFINATELY be enboldened. Good luck to Cindy and George with that psycopath back in their house. I hope they spend the rest of their lifes constanting looking over their shoulders for that psycopath that they enabled sneaking up on them with a knife. I expect to see Cindy's beloved dogs passing soon. That family went through way too many dogs in their life time. And the current dogs were experiencing "grogginess and sleepiness" at the same time Casey was searching Chloroform. Can you say lab experiments?

They raised IT. They covered for IT. They lied for IT. IT is what they deserve.

Well, they may be getting death threats, IDK, but they will magically come out of hiding in the next couple of days and appear in New York or California for news interviews. Whomever has the most money to offer will get them for first 'exclusive' interviews. Just sayin....................

Was just going to post the identical thoughts. The A's will strike to the highest bidder and it will be this week. Yep, they are all in seclusion at the Ritz courtesy of Inside Edition, GMA, GERALDO etc.

CA's hair will be done and no one will have to help her walk she will have the peacock strut. As for GA and LA who the heck knows? And for the soon to be former Inmate CA hope she meets her match and hooks up with someone who can out lie her.

Well then he can reflect on how he should have Manned Up years ago

My hope is that KC will be shunned in public like OJ was. He would go into a restaurant and they would refuse to seat him. He did not have the celebrity golf buddies and royal treatment he craved. He was tainted and I have to believe if there is ANY justice so will KC. Trips to target and blockbuster will not be pleasant. She so deserves this. She will not really ever be "free". I hope the Anthony's can stay together and strong and not "give in" to KC. They should never allow her to have the control over their lives she once had.

I used to work with a girl who eventually became OJ's longtime girlfriend after he was aquitted (she was still with him when he eventually went to prison). I know that when they would come home to visit her family people went nuts to be seen with him.
I never once heard anyone ever say anything negative to him...in fact, they tripped over each other to sit at his table and take pictures with him.
I do believe people will clamor to be near Casey even though we all know she is a "baby killer"...sad but true in this day & age.
IMO

Just started reading the thread. Let me start off I'm not surprised at the death threats, but in NO way do I condone them. The Anthony's have suffered and always will no matter what you think of them. Now Casey on the other hand will walk free, more than likely under extreme protection and GUIDENCE. She will get a Media Attorney and continue to never work a DAY in her life and live happily ever after! Think about it, movie deal, rights to a book, pictures on and on. Who knows she could be hanging with Hollywoods most notorious any time soon:twocents:

I understand that folks are sorely disappointed by the outcome of this trial.
The amount of vitriol & condemnation that are being heaped upon anything Anthony,
saddens me.

Holding on to hatred & resentment is like holding a hot coal in one's hand.
It only hurts yourself. Not the person you are angry with.

We don't live in a black & white world. Justice means many different things to many different people.

The people that expressed wanting Casey "to fry"...well, I guess I just don't understand why that would somehow "fix" things. I'd like to think Caylee has forgiven her mom for whatever happened.
I'm not even religious and I won't cast any stones. May all of you find some peace & acceptance with this very imperfect world we all share.

You're right. We the public have a voice. How many interviews did OJ give, BTW (I really don't know)? If there isn't an interest...then there isn't any money to be made.

PS- and let's not forget, by Casey's own words...she hopes to go out and help other families of missing children. G-d help us all.
idk I can't see John Walsh, Mark Klaas or Mark Lungsford buddying up with Casey

Just started reading the thread. Let me start off I'm not surprised at the death threats, but in NO way do I condone them. The Anthony's have suffered and always will no matter what you think of them. Now Casey on the other hand will walk free, more than likely under extreme protection and GUIDENCE. She will get a Media Attorney and continue to never work a DAY in her life and live happily ever after! Think about it, movie deal, rights to a book, pictures on and on. Who knows she could be hanging with Hollywoods most notorious any time soon:twocents:

Yeah about that....Hollywood's notorious blew up twitter today with THEIR outrage at the verdict.

Couldn't agree more. And unfortunately, I don't think Casey or Cindy will care. The contempt Casey showed for George, and how quickly she was ready to throw him under the bus was obvious. And how quickly Cindy was ready to lie and sacrifice to get Casey back was obvious. So, Casey got her dream (George got thrown under the bus) and Cindy got her wish (her ies got Casey back). They don't care what happens to George now. They have each other.
I just wish Cindy the best of luck living with that psycopath for the rest of her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125