Anthony's in hiding due to death threats per WFTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think for ICA's safety, HHJP needs to give her time in prison to let the dust settle at the very least, 6 months - 1 year.

Thank you. I was starting to believe I was the only who felt saddened by the hatred. :tyou:

Realize that this day a LOT of people who have been VERY vested in this, need to vent and cry out their frustration.

Let us. It does NOT mean we will henceforth dedicate our lives to hating the anthonys. it does NOT mean we will go and toss molotov cocktails at their home.

It just means we have to grieve and vent the shock we feel to our cores. Allows us that frustration for at least a night.

How do you think they get TV ratings and such? Like how many people watched the Emmy's VS how many people watched Dexter cuz they happened on the same night?

Certainly not by bugging my television, for heaven's sake.

Neilson, statistical sampling. look it up, and watch TV freely. There's no Big Brother in your livingroom, I promise.

You're right. We the public have a voice. How many interviews did OJ give, BTW (I really don't know)? If there isn't an interest...then there isn't any money to be made.

PS- and let's not forget, by Casey's own words...she hopes to go out and help other families of missing children. G-d help us all.

OJ never gave that many interviews because he was not wanted by anyone and any money he would have made would have to be paid directly to the Brown family. OJ would not have done interviews for free. I live in the Los Angeles area and once he walked into a restaurant and a group of people got up and walked out, leaving their food.....haha

I never heard that KC said she wants to "help other families of missing children?" YIKES. That is scary just thinking about it. She will be ostracized, just like OJ. Also, she will continue her lifestyle. Sad, but true. IMO and my ideas only.

So they drove right up into their garage? Did they lie about the death threats?

Say it isn't so!

This is the look of a woman with serious issues. She lied, she lied some more and she lied some more. I know today she is happy. But eventually her disability is going to come up for review and she won't get a job, she won't have a friend and she won't have a happy life. I do hope she has nightmares about what she knows about what happened to Caylee for the rest of her life.

She has known...... she knew in the first two weeks what her daughter did. She sold her soul. That's OK because these people eventually get their due.

I was going to bring this up last week during the trial, but things were moving so fast I figured it would get lost.

I wonder if Gentiva can come back on her for lieing about the things that she did; to the point of them having to come in and testify against her??

You'd think that there would be some loophole that a company that large could look into, not to mention, insurance companies HATE it when they are "taken".

I've said this before and I'm going to say it one last time. The one thing that is going to get you in trouble tonight is to point your finger at the opinion of others, and chastise them for their opinion.

If you have an alternative opinion voice it. But leave out the discussion about what other posters say, that this forum is slanted one way or another, that posters are not thinking clearly just because you disagree.

If someone is advocating violence. Use your alert button. But do not chastise your fellow posters for feeling differently than you do. Everyone has a right to feel what they are feeling as long as it is done respectfully.

We are being generous but we will not tolerate any superiority comments against other posters .

My oh my! I thought Karla Bernardo/Holmoka got a sweet deal. Gotta say though it didn't hold a candle to this. Although snippets pop up of KB/H's whereabouts once in awhile she is in fact still in hiding. You have much more aggressive media and open law on your side of the border that I am sure will make hiding extremely difficult for any of this family. If they don't desire this lifestyle then FGS tell the world WTF really happened. Not holding MY breath.
17 years later or so here we have another OJ situation. A free killer and high rolling defense attorneys. I AM Disgusted. Sorry all - Rant over. God Bless Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther