2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the jury requested to see the heart sticker they used a projector to show it to them. There was a visible pulsating which reminded everyone of a heart beat.

Thanks, I never heard about that. I'll have to go back and look that up. That is crazy!

Wonder what the jurors would say to this? Oh forget it, they won't pay attention to this long enough to render an opinion.

yikes....just got home and heard about this.

awesome....weird

Oh............
Don't get me started....

I am not a Chemist

But I do know the whole lot about the Physics thing....it's My Passion!!!

I don't know much about physics, but I have personal experience with communication from the other side. Much of it includes a bird.

WESH tv's Michelle Meredith just showed a video with a pic of the tree and it is burned at the top with bark missing in stripes a little lower on the trunk.

O/T but the reporter also stated that the A's are back home as of a few mins ago.

What is sad is that tree is now dead. It will turn brown within a few weeks. I have a pine tree south of my house that was struck and have seen what happens too many times.

So for anyone who may visit the memorial in the near future, you can look for the dying/dead tree marking it.

Sometimes they live though. I've seen big trees with massive burn marks and chunks missing where the lightning hit, but they still survive. I think it depends how much of the outer "sapwood" is lost. Anyway, I'm rooting for the tree! (no pun intended... well maybe a bit!).

It is still an erie thing though isn't it, when all is said and done.

I just watched a neighbor of Anthonys say that everyone in the neighborhood wants the Anthonys to move and no one agrees with the verdict!! This lightening is just very strange! I'm not the sort to believe that every little thing is a sign but what are the odds of this happening today?? I think I heard that there were dark stormy clouds while Scott Peterson was being sentenced also.

The skies may be saying, "We've got it now. We'll take it from here." Probably just a huge co-ink-kee-dink, but somehow this gives me a modicum of peace and an ounce of confidence things really are going to be ok. I'm not crying any more. Now, I'm laughing. Thank you sky, clouds, electromagnetic energy and any other thing or being, supreme or other, for a nice little heads up reassurance boost.

Yep and the Hawk at the window, the feedback on the mic when LDB talking about "neck breaking" and the un seasonal weather we have been having in Florida over the last 2 weeks! :) :great:

Any others WSers?

The tell tale heart sticker "beating" during court.

For some reason I think this is in response to our collective anger and grief. Like "I hear you - I'm angry too" In my gut I think this was a sign for us, not Casey or her family.
But it gives me hope that we're not alone.

Just my thoughts...

And my thoughts too!

Wow oh wow, if this is true - how amazing!! I have a strong belief in God ( I respect those that don't or who have other opinions) and if this is true then there's no doubt in my mind that this is a sign.

I asked this somewhere else but I 'm desperate for an answer. If they do find more evidence that is 100% conclusive and points the finger right at her, could she be charged? It seems like everyone is saying that even if they came up with new evidence it doesn't matter, what's done is done and she can't be charged with this crime ever again.

Thanks, I never heard about that. I'll have to go back and look that up. That is crazy!

I remember that pulsing--but didn't remember it was during the viewing of the heart sticker.

I would love to hear more about your feelings. If you don't feel comfortable sharing publicly, would you share via pm? I am truly interested. I am a big believer of intuition and energy.

I too, have a really bad feeling.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member