Kronk suing LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,that couldn't be true . How would Kronk know that no one else would find her? He didn't own the property . Shoot,for all he knew the owners might have been ready to clear the lot and begin building a home there.

Between Aug 11 and Dec there were thousands of people looking for Caylee's body .There's no way he could assume that he would be only one looking in that area ,especially since he called attention to it twice before.

ETA: Animals ! Especially dogs,might have taken any of the bones at any time between Aug and DEC.
If Kronk knew for sure that Caylee was there I just don't think he would risk leaving her there for so long,if he was planning to gain something by finding her. And the weather left that area under water which would have made leaving the skull and bones there very risky if he a plan.

Exactly!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wow ..I really should have used my spell check when I posted a few mintes ago . YIKES

I wonder if Mr. Kronk was ever once been thanked for finding Caylee by any of the Anthony's

I am trying to remember if the area was still under water in November, I thought it was. I think that Kronk thought that maybe he found Caylee in August but was definitely not 100% sure. You do not get in a wooded swamp with a couple of feet of water in FLA with regular clothes unless you are suicidal. Too many poisonous creatures.
I also thought that in December , he had that meter route again.
I wish him the best of luck with his law suit against LP the entertainer who wanted to find Caylee in the worst way. Kronk destroyed that and LP came up with his daisy chain, partially out of spite IMO..
I never found Kronk suspicious, a little bit odd but then I find many folks a little bit odd.. me included.

The remains site was still under water in November. Tim Miller and the TES team did their second search the first week in November 2008, and that's when they tried to search that area and almost lost an ATV. I remember the video of Tim Miller explaining why they were ending the search of that area and the ATV being towed out of the mud.

Local residents interviewed on Dec. 11, 2008 said the area was under water until about three weeks prior.

I think it's very likely that RK found something in August but wasn't positive of what he found, as you suggested. He couldn't explore that any further as the area flooded when tropical storm Faye dumped tons of water on Orlando, and he had been reassigned to another area in September, October, and November. Then he was again assigned to the Suburban route in December and by then the area had dried up.

If I remember the dates correctly, RK initially found the remains on August 11th and tropical storm Faye began 10 days later on August 21st.

The only thing that could have been done differently, which would have had a major impact on this case, is if RK had gone to OCSO in person and demanded to speak to someone in charge of the Caylee Anthony case, explained what he thought he saw and that Deputy Cain had brushed off his report and didn't thoroughly investigate. If this had happened, Caylee's remains may have been found a lot earlier and there might have been forensic evidence - evidence that disappeared after being immersed in a swamp for almost 4 months.

In regards to RK's lawsuit against LP, I think this is a just lawsuit, and one of many to be filed against individuals in this case. I wish RK could sue JB for his insinuations that RK had any involvement with Caylee's death or moved/hid the remains. But I think JB is protected by laws governing what's said in a courtroom.

I try to be a good little nonjudgmentaltreehugginghippieartist, but I have to admit, I can't stand Leonard Padilla. I believe this suit has merit. I cringe every time I hear Padilla's claims.

I cringe with you and have since the moment LP inserted himself into this case. Never have I had the least bit of respect for this man who obviously was so full of himself and so full of BS, I never could understand why some posters here took him seriously, much less why they liked him. Maybe it's because they wanted to buy what he was selling. LP inserted himself into this case for one reason...to get noticed. He was never concerned about justice for Caylee, he was concerned about getting himself on TV. People have a choice, believe Tim Miller when he says that LP told him he wanted to find Caylee's remains and be photographed showing off her skull like a trophy, or call Tim a liar. I believe Tim, and I find LP to be a totally disgusting excuse for a human being.

bbm

So...because Kronk isn't like you...he deserves the defamation he received by JB & Padilla? Puhleeze...he was a man who stuck his neck out there more than once to help locate Caylee! If you could have done it better...why didn't you?

mho...

I have no idea where Hot Dogs lives, but if she/he is in the OC area, that might be a fair question..... had he/she SEEN the skull. I would have reacted different/been more proactive thank RK. Most everyone alive would have been. I have no beef with RK, but if I were HIM... I would have been SCREAMING to anyone who would have listened to please keep investigating.
For the record, I do not think RK had an agenda. I'm only confused WHY he didn't pursue this *suspicious skull looking object* until someone payed attention. Morally bankrupt? No. Bullied? Perhaps. He doesn't deserved to be bullied... but we (the public) have every right to question all this....

The remains site was still under water in November. Tim Miller and the TES team did their second search the first week in November 2008, and that's when they tried to search that area and almost lost an ATV. I remember the video of Tim Miller explaining why they were ending the search of that area and the ATV being towed out of the mud.

Local residents interviewed on Dec. 11, 2008 said the area was under water until about three weeks prior.

I think it's very likely that RK found something in August but wasn't positive of what he found, as you suggested. He couldn't explore that any further as the area flooded when tropical storm Faye dumped tons of water on Orlando, and he had been reassigned to another area in September, October, and November. Then he was again assigned to the Suburban route in December and by then the area had dried up.

If I remember the dates correctly, RK initially found the remains on August 11th and tropical storm Faye began 10 days later on August 21st.

The only thing that could have been done differently, which would have had a major impact on this case, is if RK had gone to OCSO in person and demanded to speak to someone in charge of the Caylee Anthony case, explained what he thought he saw and that Deputy Cain had brushed off his report and didn't thoroughly investigate. If this had happened, Caylee's remains may have been found a lot earlier and there might have been forensic evidence - evidence that disappeared after being immersed in a swamp for almost 4 months.

In regards to RK's lawsuit against LP, I think this is a just lawsuit, and one of many to be filed against individuals in this case. I wish RK could sue JB for his insinuations that RK had any involvement with Caylee's death or moved/hid the remains. But I think JB is protected by laws governing what's said in a courtroom.

Thank you. Also even during August 11 , the area must have been already relatively wet because if I recall correctly, the cop slipped on the mud, would not go in further plus chewed Kronk out. Florida during that time of the year gets plenty of daily thunderstorms and a good amount of rain. As to JB, I hope that he will slip up during an interview which is not protected.

About 3 years ago on my way to work I drove up the side road to the interstate because it was backed up to bypass traffic. The road leads back into the interstate and I was nearly late for work. Out of my rearview mirror I saw a lumpy looking carpet rolled up and inside a clear plastic bag.

The thought came to me that it was a body and it freaked me out but, I was already on the interstate roadway. I worked 10 hours that day and during that day I kinda talked myself out of what I thought I saw. After a day or two I didn't think of it at all and didn't remember it.

A month later while traveling the interstate to meet my brother for lunch in another city I saw the carpet again. I had to know now. I went to the next exit and back tracked. When I pulled the car over near the carpet it smelled like a corpse. I found a broken mop handle there and poked the end of the plastic bag and looked inside with my flashlight and noticed it was a wide screen television and some old pillows in the carpet. The smell was hunters throwing deer carcasses in the area.

I was very relieved it was just junk some litterbug dumped there. But, why I dismissed it completely in the beginning and even forgetting it is puzzling.

Something tells me RK went through something similar.

I cringe with you and have since the moment LP inserted himself into this case. Never have I had the least bit of respect for this man who obviously was so full of himself and so full of BS, I never could understand why some posters here took him seriously, much less why they liked him. Maybe it's because they wanted to buy what he was selling. LP inserted himself into this case for one reason...to get noticed. He was never concerned about justice for Caylee, he was concerned about getting himself on TV. People have a choice, believe Tim Miller when he says that LP told him he wanted to find Caylee's remains and be photographed showing off her skull like a trophy, or call Tim a liar. I believe Tim, and I find LP to be a totally disgusting excuse for a human being.

ITA And when I first saw LP on TV I thought he was part of one of those tacky reality tv shows ...like the ones where they repo cars or that dog bounty show ick.

I find it very interesting that RK decided to sue Leonard nearly 3 years after Leonard started talking about "his" theory of what happened and how it all went down. My goodness, a majority of the general public and media had their own theories of what RK's motive was once it was released that RK called the "non" emergency number many hours after he spotted something in the woods.

I would have thought that RK would have sued Casey because her team clearly indicated that RK took Caylee's body for all those months, rather then Leonard's theory.

If we believe something happened, and talk about it, are we all guilty of defamation?

Didn't Kronk change his versions, at least somewhat, about moving or not moving, poking or not poking, Caylee's skull? Just asking, before anyone attacks...

Yes, he did. And he made the first calls from home, late in the evening. If you thought you saw a skull in a swamp, would you wait until you got home at almost bedtime to call LE? He called 3 days in a row, but then waited 4 months to call them again. What is wrong with that picture? From the day Caylee's remains were found and Kronk went on t.v., I said there was something really odd about the whole thing. It just seemed to be too coordinated, IMO.

LP might be a big talker who loves publicity, and a lot of folks may not like him, but one thing he is not, is a fool, nor is he stupid. Not everything he spouted off about was wrong, some of it is pretty close to being accurate. LP says Kronk was set up by LE because they dropped the ball in Aug. and didn't want to look like fools for not checking it out properly.

Kronk's girlfriend worked at the jail, he did not just happen upon Caylee's remains.... he knew where they were. He looked in the wrong place the first time and didn't find them. Once he was told the correct place, he went right to them. And then he was told to keep quiet about calling the first 3 times, but it was leaked anyway. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I find it very interesting that RK decided to sue Leonard nearly 3 years after Leonard started talking about "his" theory of what happened and how it all went down. My goodness, a majority of the general public and media had their own theories of what RK's motive was once it was released that RK called the "non" emergency number many hours after he spotted something in the woods.

I would have thought that RK would have sued Casey because her team clearly indicated that RK took Caylee's body for all those months, rather then Leonard's theory.

If we believe something happened, and talk about it, are we all guilty of defamation?

BBM

Because the DT has immunity for anything they say in court. Doesn't seem right to me that a lawyer can state these kinds of things in court without 1 shred of evidence to back up such a WILD claim, but the law allows them to do it with immunity. Something new I learned in this mess that I didn't know.

EVERYONE that gets into contact with Casey Anthony gets burned and harmed in some way. She should be locked away for life, this woman is deadly. Instead, tomorrow, she is free to walk out and destroy even more lives.

Good for Kronk!

It's a given as to how I feel about LP inserting himself into this case... wash, rinse, repeat.

LP always seemed like an unusual person and I don't watch JVM or NG because of all the SHOUTING, so my mind was never full of conspiracy theories.

RK has never raised one bit of suspicion with me. He saw something strange, reported it, and trusted the police to handle it. RK did exactly what I would have done.

Have any of y'all seen Cops? Arguing your point with an officer(especially if you are right) can get you kicked, punched, tazed, shot - and the least of all, arrested. Nobody wants that.

I hope RK sues the Hat off of LP.

I must admit, I like Padilla. Kronk probably does have a valid reason to sue, but Padilla has so much money, I doubt it's going to hurt him much.

Thats probably true, but I think LP's ego is bigger than his wallet, and that's were its gonna hurt him the most.

Yes, he did. And he made the first calls from home, late in the evening. If you thought you saw a skull in a swamp, would you wait until you got home at almost bedtime to call LE? He called 3 days in a row, but then waited 4 months to call them again. What is wrong with that picture? From the day Caylee's remains were found and Kronk went on t.v., I said there was something really odd about the whole thing. It just seemed to be too coordinated, IMO.

LP might be a big talker who loves publicity, and a lot of folks may not like him, but one thing he is not, is a fool, nor is he stupid. Not everything he spouted off about was wrong, some of it is pretty close to being accurate. LP says Kronk was set up by LE because they dropped the ball in Aug. and didn't want to look like fools for not checking it out properly.

Kronk's girlfriend worked at the jail, he did not just happen upon Caylee's remains.... he knew where they were. He looked in the wrong place the first time and didn't find them. Once he was told the correct place, he went right to them. And then he was told to keep quiet about calling the first 3 times, but it was leaked anyway. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Maybe the truth will come out about the meter-reader. His son said he was hiding something and he just wanted his father to come out and tell the truth. I think he knew where the remains were and he was waiting for the reward money to increase.

Maybe the truth will come out about the meter-reader. His son said he was hiding something and he just wanted his father to come out and tell the truth. I think he knew where the remains were and he was waiting for the reward money to increase.

I doubt it. The reward was way over 200,000. dollars when the Never Lose Hope Foundation did their exotic car raffle (in old threads) very early in the case, September 2008.
Roy Kronk needs to be left alone in my opinion, he is one of the very few good people involved with this nest of vipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6