2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF she is planning to do an interview she can't be getting a makeover yet. Otherwise, we'd all see her new disguise at that time...

hmmm .... you know there were some pretty heavy golf bags ... one guy using 2 hands to carry and weighed down ... I hope they put the footage up of them loading the plane ... If she did get on that plane, it would make sense to go someplace where she has relatives ...
She's broke right now and can't make any money yet while the appeal is pending ... if (when) she loses the appeal she faces the lawsuits and how the best way is for her and Jose to keep any money they make ...

Make me angry she gets to appeal when she was caught on tape for peat sakes. :twocents:

O/T That driver (yeah, I am watching too!) had to of had a full tank of gas and GREAT gas mileage. Do we know the make/model? (Just for knowledge sake).

PS: New York as in first interview? NG surprise guest appearance (yeah, I do think she would spend as much as possible). But then again CNN now has a "Forgive KC" article up so maybe them? (THIS IS COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL...MOO).

I know nothing of LA geography and I don't drive but I'm thinking the guy leading the chase must have impressive gas mileage?

With Casey sightings, I'd really take everything with a grain of salt. Even MSM is getting things wrong.

I'm in Ohio, and I know who she is. There is no where she could go that people won't know her. Maybe she should leave the country. Wonder if she is coming to family here, the Anthony's did used to live in Ohio.:sick:

George has a sister in Ohio, and I think at least one of Cindy's brothers is in Ohio.

Travis Foster - have never been able to figure that out, I thought it might be the good looking chap that is a lawyer or soon to be lawyer out of Mason's office but I really don't know.

The one that looks like Tony L, only a bit older? the one she flirted with... pulled aside to hug after she was fingerprinted?

BiancaMPrieto

Spectators claim they saw her going into a hangar. I did not see it. #caseyanthony
5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I'm at the entrance off of crystal lake. #caseyanthony
8 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

https://twitter.com/BiancaMPrieto

It's not post 9/11 cool to have news crews out at airports...even private ones.

O/T That driver (yeah, I am watching too!) had to of had a full tank of gas and GREAT gas mileage. Do we know the make/model? (Just for knowledge sake).

PS: New York as in first interview? NG surprise guest appearance (yeah, I do think she would spend as much as possible). But then again CNN now has a "Forgive KC" article up so maybe them? (THIS IS COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL...MOO).
NG isn't gonna entertain tot mom. I just dont see it happening:twocents:

Dumb question in all this mess.....

Is there a way I can come back to my last post or do I need to write down the page number I'm on?

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#caseyanthony interview will likely be w geraldo who. He'll sell out by agreeing to conditions & has been pandering for years @vinniepolitan
1 minute ago

Fox news reported just at the top of the hour recap of news that she got into a privates plane destination unknown. Showed overhead footage looked like a hot pink shirt entering plane but can't be sure.

Inside the car? Are you serious?

Unfortunately yes. My niece was the first to see it, it happened several times. At first I thought it was the street lights reflecting, but it became very apparent it was a camera flash inside the car. SICK!

I kind of feel better to be honest. I'll feel even better when I find out where she is going, and she is no where near me, or even better, not in the US. Anyway, I feel kind of good, because I no longer care what this woman does. She can go live a lie somewhere else, good for her, and hurt more people that weren't smart enough to stay away. So many people care about Caylee, and won't forget what her mother did, and KC will always be hated/disliked by a majority of people, unless somehow they find out someone else did it (which they won't ever find that) because everyone already knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missletoes