2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question in all this mess.....

Is there a way I can come back to my last post or do I need to write down the page number I'm on?

click on your name on the last post you made and then click on find all posts - that should get you there. :)

OT: wow, there is a place in LA the newscopters cant follow? How far out of town is this guy now?

bobkealing

Nothing confirmed “@MARCH4BABIESGP: @bobkealing any updates on CA's whereabouts”2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
MarkNeJame

#caseyanthony interview will likely be w geraldo who. He'll sell out by agreeing to conditions & has been pandering for years @vinniepolitan
3 minutes ago via web

Fox news reported just at the top of the hour recap of news that she got into a privates plane destination unknown. Showed overhead footage looked like a hot pink shirt entering plane but can't be sure.

Huh? WTF?

bobkealing

Nothing confirmed “@MARCH4BABIESGP: @bobkealing any updates on CA's whereabouts”2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
MarkNeJame

#caseyanthony interview will likely be w geraldo who. He'll sell out by agreeing to conditions & has been pandering for years @vinniepolitan
3 minutes ago via web

Sorry, but I think Vinnie would interview her, if he could...JMO

Is there a way I can come back to my last post or do I need to write down the page number I'm on?

You can go to your profile under statistics under find all post should show your last post first.

click on your name in any of your posts and scroll down to your "posts" and click on that. or go to the top of the page where it shows that you are logged in and click on your name. then when that page comes up, scroll down and choose the tab that says statistics. click on that and then choose to look at your posts.

Click on your name and you should be able to view all posts...

click on your name. Then find all posts

click on your name on the last post you made and then click on find all posts - that should get you there. :)

Thanks cluciano63, MEM2010 and darnudes!!! :blowkiss: My eyes are getting weary so I'll have to wait till morning to see where CA ends up.

Hugs & prayers to all of my WS friends!!!

PS: Thanks cuppy and kantoo!!! :blowkiss:

Car Chases in California and Casey in OC...tonight is a night of alliteration.

Who lives in Westchester County, NY?

Doesn't matter.....that plane left the airport at 9:29 am Saturday morning and has not filed a new flight plan since reaching its destination over 14 hours ago.....

Proves that just because media tweets/reports something doesn't mean they have a clue or can even READ their own information!!!!

Is this on a cable news channel? I can't find it. I'd much rather watch a car chase than Casey Anthony being released among us.

It is currently on local news CBS2, but it is about to sign off because the helicopter cannot follow the pursuit up the 'grapevine.' It is too dark and dangerous. They have followed this suspect for 3 hours already. He has to run out of gas soon. He has been at full speed for 3 hours already. And he has a hostage with him now too. I wish I could watch the ending.

But the heli pilot says the grapevine is too deadly for them. There is no visual reference within the huge mountains surrounding that narrow valley and so they cannot fly thru there at night. oh well.

Okay, no more torturing myself, it's done, she's out, I hope she has a very "miserabile vita".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl