2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess they are getting some heat from US viewers. Do they think that international countries don't use a lot of the same sponsors as here in the US. They really are sick, aren't they. jmo

I'm not watching but if that's their plan... LOL do they think that these other countries are not going to go watch the trial online??? Now they just blew any chances of her living anywhere ever! :loser:

When Jose's phone was cutting out Geraldo told him to go over and stand by that window...... OK so that tells me Geraldo knows where Baez is.

It would appear so!

Lippman on Geraldo now.

He'll change his mind.
I agree. Casey will insist. She needs the money. What she isn't thinking about is the fact that if she makes money from this, people will be even more angry. Not a good idea.

JB's greatest fear is that people not acknowledging jury's verdict. Jose, prepare to be afraid, very afraid.....

So they sprung Casey and hadn't already set her up for mental health?

It wasn't much of an interview anyway. The phone connection cut in and out.....and the only thing of note was a contradiction to what Judge Jeanine just discussed with Al Taylor regarding the $1 million interview.

I agree..."waste... huge waste!"

I'm not watching but if that's their plan... LOL do they think that these other countries are not going to go watch the trial online??? Now they just blew any chances of her living anywhere ever! :loser:

CNN/HLN is everywhere, LOL.

Can someone fill me in on JJ's show tonight? What was her message to KC? Thanks!

I hope this panel rips her apart, SHE IS WATCHING!!!

Who else loves this? I bet she yelled at the tv when judge jeanine did her speech! YA!

is this on utube anywhere? I'd love to hear what she said

please fill me in....who is JJ, more details please....ima confused a little bit, lol:waitasec:

Judge Jeannine Pirro, her show is on before Geraldo. She always does a "my thoughts" speech at the end of her show about Caylee and tonight was especially good because you could tell she was talking TO Casey this time about leaving her in a garbage bag etc.. Her speeches are always tear jerkers!

Listening to Defense lawyers speak commands an interprter. It makes me demand a drink!

:drink:

Thank you all for posting and keeping us updated.

I am watching another channel.

Hearing Geraldo tell him to go over by the window....tells me Geraldo knows exactly where he is and is familiar with where he is....just rubbed me funny.

is this on utube anywhere? I'd love to hear what she said

darn, i just deleted the show off my dvr.. its probably not on youtube yet.. maybe someone here that watched can zap it on there for us that hasnt deleted it yet?

It wasn't much of an interview anyway. The phone connection cut in and out.....and the only thing of note was a contradiction to what Judge Jeanine just discussed with Al Taylor regarding the $1 million interview.

Would someone be kind enough to give a brief rundown on what Judge Jeanine said, please?

Yup, JB as much as broadcast that the lie detector test just broke the deal...bet he heard that part for the first time on JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea