2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Baez now saying that he was going to meet with the ----bag Al Taylor, but now he is not.

You guys can't even imagine the things that I am wishing on KC the Killer, JB and the DT, Al Taylor, the entire Anthony Family, 20 ----s that made up the jury, whatever pathetic Judge L. (didn't quite make out his name over my loud cursing) that was going to play a part in this farce and any/all news media outlets, channels that give it promotion.

I'm just praying for very swift justice for all of them. This killer continues to give the finger to America.

If she had her chance to come clean, give her so called "truthful" story in a court of law, but declined to do so, why would you now have a change of heart and be willing to be crossed examined and submit to a lie detector test....besides $1 million blood smeared dollars????

I had slowly gone from total insanity with disgust and disbelief over the verdict to a slow, ticked off simmering hostility over the past 12 days. Watching KC the Killer pimp walk out of jail this morning set my gauge off the charts again. LOL.

The only trip I hope that this *&^%$# will be going on is straight to HELL with panties made of gasoline. :banghead:

When Jose's phone was cutting out Geraldo told him to go over and stand by that window...... OK so that tells me Geraldo knows where Baez is.

I thought that exact thing! Almost like he was looking into the camera and saying which window to go to...lol!
I bet JB and FCA are in NYC in a hotel room together- FCA giving JB the evil eye while he was talking to GR.

KC won't go for any type of mental health help... remember she was already talking about writing her own advise book!!!
She has all the answers, she thinks!

This just gets sicker by the minute, huh?

bobkealing bob kealing
Atty Mark Lippman says Anthonys looking forward to opportunity to speak with #CaseyAnthony. Told "she's safe."
6 minutes ago

JB:

• cannot disclose location
  • I'm not a therapist. I'm a lawyer
  • Casey has been through an incredible experience
  • working out possibilities; taking into consideration therapy
  • People need to start respecting jury verdict (in the same breath he questions the tv pundits)
  • people not acknowledging jury verdict
  • asserts attorney client privilege regarding future (plastic surgery, etc)
  • cannot really respond when asked about CFCA cashing in - "She has certain rights. We are going to make sure she exercises these rights."
  • not meeting with Al Taylor any longer. CFCA's affairs will be handled in a dignified manner
  • will continue as her attorney
  • spoke with Mark; has his number
  • trying to put the pieces back together in CFCA's life

bbm

Oh, that tells me that Baez is very worried Anthony is going to go the "Tonya Harding" route....LOL ---- I think the chickens are coming home to roost, maybe Baez finally has a clue that no one wants to touch her with a barge pole.

I've been thinking this all along - she may get some bucks but no one respectable is going to deal with her or they will risk a massive backlash and if they think they are going to make money off her in an international way ----well, I highly doubt that, that just sounds like a very good way to lose a lot of money.

So they sprung Casey and hadn't already set her up for mental health?

They don't care. That is just sick to me. I think she's vile and sick but she needs help. That should be priority 1 IMO. maybe she's worth more nuts?

Hearing Geraldo tell him to go over by the window....tells me Geraldo knows exactly where he is and is familiar with where he is....just rubbed me funny.

I'm sure Geraldo has many homes. How would GR know he even had windows? They could be in a bomb shelter. lol Sounds like he is familiar with the layout. jmo

Geraldo is mentioning Michael Vick and Mike Tyson and how people forgave them..

UMMMMMMMMM they didnt murder a 2 year old and put her in a garbage bag in a swamp and party for 31 days..

Just a tad bit different..

Nice try Geraldo to help your buddy Jose.

I bet the polygraph would blow up in flames if KC took one.

"Second Chances: Moving on After Scandal"

Mike Tyson, Mike Vick, Tim Allen, Mary Kay LeTourneau...

Karla Homalka - the public didn't want to give her a second chance. CFCA will have a tough road ahead...

I thought that exact thing! Almost like he was looking into the camera and saying which window to go to...lol!
I bet JB and FCA are in NYC in a hotel room together- FCA giving JB the evil eye while he was talking to GR.

Wherever they are it does appear they are together and part of the phone problem could have been him worrying she'd say something which could be overheard!

:D

MOO

Respectfully snipped & BBM

Yes, a mother's love is supposed to be unconditional, but loving someone unconditionally does not mean you lie for them, especially in a court of law. A mother's love does not exempt a child from being disciplined; in fact, I believe that if a parent truly loves their child, they will let that child experience the consequences of their choices. "Rescuing" Casey from the death penalty by lying was not loving. Cindy knows Casey murdered Caylee... in my opinion, the most loving thing she could have done was tell the absolute truth in court & stop enabling her daughter's behavior. Cindy could have stopped the monster her daughter has become, but instead, she threw herself under the bus to "save" her. That isn't commendable. It's repulsive. I believe it is entirely possible to love someone unconditionally while not liking what they choose to do. Cindy's perjuring herself for Casey's sake did not strike me as a show of unconditional love as much as it spoke to the degree of dysfunction in their relationship.

MOO.

ITA and would also add CA betrayed her granddaughter by lying for her murderer on the witness stand.

I wonder how much the psychiatric drugs played a role in her poor judgment. Her sense of reality is quite distorted.

MOO.

Wherever they are it does appear they are together and part of the phone problem could have been him worrying she'd say something which could be overheard!

:D

MOO

Maybe he's in the shower stall.

Stacy H. - The public hates her... When it dies down, people will try to seek a story that they will never be able to believe... Curiosity down the road might get the best of us.

Oh puhlease Geraldo, Mike Tyson, Michael Vick, Mary Kay LeTourneau and Tim Allen did not murder anyone! Please don't compare their situations to FCA's.
Karla Holmoka I agree with, she is a killer and has had a rough time since her release from prison.

Geraldo is mentioning Michael Vick and Mike Tyson and how people forgave them..

UMMMMMMMMM they didnt murder a 2 year old and put her in a garbage bag in a swamp and party for 31 days..

Just a tad bit different..

Nice try Geraldo to help your buddy Jose.

Many feel MV could be in the same category........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA