2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was not acquitted as I would use the term; she was found not guilty as in there were doubts in the minds of the jury. At issue is whether these doubts were reasonable. Given that Caylee was underwater and in the bush for six months, I would say any doubts were more than reasonable. She was found, IMO, not guilty because the jury wanted to go home and not do their due diligence under the law.

MHO.

Maybe it is semantics but my understanding is an acquittal is a verdict of not guilty from the jury or judge that decided the case. In legal terms, an acquittal formally certifies that the accused is innocent as far as criminal law and the criminal court system are concerned.

The reason for the acquittal? Well, I guess I am learning that this is subjective. Based on my observation of the trial, their decision makes sense, but for others it means they were either stupid or lazy. I definitely don't agree, but that's just my personal opinion on the matter.

She was not acquitted as I would use the term; she was found not guilty as in there were doubts in the minds of the jury. At issue is whether these doubts were reasonable. Given that Caylee was underwater and in the bush for six months, I would say any doubts were more than reasonable. She was found, IMO, not guilty because the jury wanted to go home and not do their due diligence under the law.

MHO.

You really think they flaked? :( That's awful. I hope not.

In short, Casey would have to become Mother Teresa on the slum streets of Calcutta in order to be redeemed in my eyes.

With respect, I think that Mother Teresa is an odd subject for comparison. There are surely people who believe MT as having done much more violence than Casey. (Please forgive me if my comment derails the conversation, but it's really in bad shape anyhow.)

Sleuthing other members and bringing information from other sources to this site is grounds for an immediate ban. DO not do it!

:truce: Oh, Oh, I think you are talking about me and I apologize. I vow to read and follow the rules.

You really think they flaked? :( That's awful. I hope not.

As posted, it's my opinion. How else can it be explained that with the weeks and weeks of testimony and hundreds of pieces of evidence, the jury found her not guilty in 11 hours? It does not make sense to me and never will. I respect all opinions other than mine, of course, but I don't think there is much out there that can convince me that 11 hours worth of deliberation is enough to make a reasonable decision.

ITA, like this lovely specimen:

Tim Allen, 24, stood there with a large sign reading, "Casey Will You Marry Me." He held a similar sign outside the courthouse when she was sentenced. He says he is serious about wanting to hook up with Anthony. "Hopefully, she will just be able to see my sign," Allen said. "Find me on Facebook. She can find out how to contact me." Allen says he works at an Orlando pizzeria. Asked why he has an interest in Casey, Allen said, "She's beautiful. She has very unique features. She is pretty. She has a nice body. That's what young guys like and I'm a young guy" Such attributes, Allen explained, are the types of things a young man like himself is looking for in a woman. "She deserves a new family, one that's not dysfunctional and I can give her a better family," he said.

Better look him up quick FCA, before someone else snaps him up LOL.

Wow, does he have his priorities wrong. I wonder how his functional family feels about his actions and statements. He could be paid plant out there doing this for extra bucks.

It's all good-I'm just saying Casey essentially would have to give up her selfish ways and serve the lowliest of the low from her heart in order to fit my idea of redemption-but what does she care? And what i think doesn't matter one bit. It's her choice....
I just threw out the most dramatic thing I could...

imo, FCA is not employable as a domestic worker of any kind (inside of a home); however, she might qualify for yard work (shovel labor in the yard).

That said, there are far too many unemployed persons more qualified and deserving of the job...and withOUT her baggage.

imo, FCA is not employable as a domestic worker of any kind (inside of a home); however, she might qualify for yard work (shovel labor in the yard).

That said, there are far too many unemployed persons more qualified and deserving of the job...and withOUT her baggage.

she said she wants to be a paralegal now.

Note to self.....not to holiday in the Antilles...Thanks for that. I read she was out of Canada, out of North America but wasn't sure where.

I travel to the Antilles twice a year... Have to show my passport each and everytime, and can only stay 30 days.... and my son lives there! She's not going to the Cribbean anytime soon....

maybe KC will go back to being 'head shot girl' in a bar and win a hot body contest.
After all she woe the tightest jeans last night to prove to her mom she had no
bulge.......bloat whatever CA's comment was.

Lippman on HLN just said JB will not answer his calls and the A's do not know where KC is. Lippman making public appeal for JB to call him.

I don't believe a word he says. They are probably cozied up with her at CM's office.

As posted, it's my opinion. How else can it be explained that with the weeks and weeks of testimony and hundreds of pieces of evidence, the jury found her not guilty in 11 hours? It does not make sense to me and never will. I respect all opinions other than mine, of course, but I don't think there is much out there that can convince me that 11 hours worth of deliberation is enough to make a reasonable decision.

I feel the same way,and truthfully,I don't think they deliberated for the entire 11 hours.

There were reporters there most of the evening and up to some time past her release. They all said no lights on in the house and hadn't been all night. Didn't look as though anyone was home.

Oh, Really.... ? Hmmm, I just wonder if they were part of the welcoming commitee at her lawyers office......

I agree that's a short deliberation. :\

I think they're still at masons office. I hope someone is posted up there watching. They probably won't leave until everyone is gone. Any info on any of her lawyers having vacation homes? Id bet that's where she goes for a while.

I thought GA was seen in the garage of the house just before her release and he didn't leave? Is anyone still watching the a house?

Ha ahahahaa..his phone does not work.

Baez is such a LIAR. Geraldo goes on Judge J's show to tease his own show and says the following:
" Casey did not even hear anything the crowd was yelling at her." Judge J asks 'how could that be? the crowd was really loud." and geraldo says this:

" I just talked to Jose on the phone and that is what he told me. "

Fast forward to the opening of GR's show.:

"Mr Baez, as you and your client were leaving the jail, did she hear what the crowd was yelling at her? "

" I am sorry Geraldo, but that is client/attorney privileged, so I cannot say anything about what she heard or didn't."

So Baez tells GR this juicy morsel that GR can open his show with, then DENIES ever saying it when asked. LOL

OH AND GR knows EXACTLY where Baez and his girl are hiding out. When Baez's bat cell was not working, what did GR say? " Walk over by the window, Jose, so we can hear you."
HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT WAS THE PROBLEM?

Can barely understand anything Baez is trying to say. he is hemming and hawing and throwing out the consitution and she was acquitted and she has the same rights as everyone else. [ Does acquitted = innocent?]

He sounds really garbled, but he denied there were any million dollar deals negotiated.
he sounded annoyed actually about the subject. Said something about al taylor but I cannot make it out. Something about we have not talked but we might ...

Now GR is trying to do rehab on Casey too. He is doing a segment on 'Second Chances'
and how some people resurrect themselves. Michael Vick, Tim Comedian guy,what a joke.

Quick.............someone.....................ANYONE............hand me a chair................quick! Make that a really big one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie