2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno...it's what I found. I know there are 'The Shops at Riverside", a mall in Hackensack, which is waaaayyy closer to NYC. But when I googled Riverside NJ, that's the only town called that. I've never been there.

If I see her around my town, I will probably be arrested! I do not want a baby killer near my 6yr old grandson. He use to live in Navasink near Redbank but that ex wife got that house or they sold it.Anywhere in NJ is too close for comfort.:sick:

I have always thought he knew FCA before her arrest.Bed partner before Caylee's Murder IMO. I wonder if the Mrs.left him alone with her,she has been 3yrs without a guy.

I lived in Riverside, NJ. I have family there and I know the area. It is not near Hoboken. Riverside is in South Jersey..close to Philly where I was born.

Perhaps you are confused on the West Coast? You do reference Rumson, which is a 5 minute walk from where Gerlado lived, just across the bridge, which goes across the Navesink River. I have been to his house and perhaps Riverside Drive and "Riverside" ( a city?) are confusing you?

Gerlado has NEVER lived near Philly....maybe that's the issue...the street name versus the city, but now that you know...I am sure you'll agree that a house on the Navesink beats Burlingame any day!! :)

New Jersey trivia for $500? I'd play, but it matters not...Geraldo is now in Hoboken with Erika, wife #5 and I am sure Casey is nowhere nearby. Take care!!

As much as I like Geraldo, he's never been a citizen of a like-named city near Philly.............his not-so-recent past was near Rumson, on the Navesink, on Riverside Dr, Hope that ends the confusion!!

Karla Holmoka ..didnt she make a plea deal and have to come clean . Tapes found after the fact showed more of her involvement ..she did spend 16 years in jail though right ? They did prove too though that her husband did beat her ? Isnt that how it all came out ? because she called the police when he beat her up and she told ?
To me there is a huge difference there

I was just doing some searching...are we sure he is married?? Everything that I have found says he fathered a child at age 17, but nothing about him ever being married, currently married, or recently having a child.

Is there a link that says he's married?

Her name is Lorena Baez.

July 29, 2010

Court records show Jose Baez's house, which he bought for $670,000, is in foreclosure.

Baez and his wife live less than one mile inside the gates of Kissimmee Bay...

http://www.wftv.com/news/24437188/detail.html

Thread about it which has the court record, which shows his wife as well.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110341"]Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If I see her around my town, I will probably be arrested! I do not want a baby killer near my 6yr old grandson. He use to live in Navasink near Redbank but that ex wife got that house or they sold it.Anywhere in NJ is too close for comfort.:sick:

Don't worry...MM

Riverside NJ is in Burlington County and not near NYC. It is a very old town. I'd be very surprised to ever see an upscale home there. I lived there and still have family there.

I have seen Dr. Stone doing shows on ID where he grades criminals .
I love it and really like him alot .

Ok I am thinking so if you smell something burning ...
I have never seen a defense att. stay with a client after their arrest .
She has probably already told him that if she leaves her there and goes home that she's calling her own agent .
I can just see her doing that .
Why in the world would he have to spend every second with her ? He has a family so why stay with her unless he kinda has to ?
LOLOLOL
He must be losing his mind ..realizing what he has REALLY gotten into .

Yes, GR just said deal off because "the guy went public, or sleazy producer, who knows"

i agree. he heard lie detector etc...but seriously, 1Mil is nothing, Baez gets 1/2... so she gets 500K (not going to take her far-because it will get blown) And the guy sounded like total jerry springer quality and i dont think Baez would want it to sound so sleazy.

if he and EX-ICA break off relations, then she might be the type to go for that, she liked Howard Stern.

Why not go on Oprah for $10 million and agree to tell the truth, you sit next to her in a fancy white chair (small cherrywood table between you, kleenex box with decorative grass field design on it, at your fingertips) and you break down and start the interview "I did a terrible thing, terrible" (cue - hands over face, head down, tears flowing, Oprah must pat your back) "Its ok Casey, you need to get it out, what did you do, its ok"

and on and on...Oprah would hit the doozy of all interviews. AND really, what will the world do to her if she said she snapped.. she got in a fight with mom, it was building up and she killed her precious baby...and she has to live with this forever now.

It would maybe garner some sympathy.. It would make people back off.. I mean, she spilled it...there would be nothing more to pry out of the girl (which is why i said 10 mil... she has to be set for life if those beans come out)

10MIL to tell what We already know?
she murdered Caylee,We all Know ,does it matter Why,Where,When? I personally rather not know exactly what she did.Unfortunately I know more about Caylee's murder then I could forget in a lifetime. I would not want her to make 1 cent from murdering Caylee. I know all I need to know hopefully many others feel the same way.Sympathy is just for the victim Caylee. FCA WHO?..............Only name I will remember.....Caylee Marie...............
Back off? Never IMO.Set for life? For Murdering Caylee? Not on my dime ever!

IMO If Oprah interviewed FCA and Baez she would ruin her reputation with many fans and that might sink O IMO.
Not attacking Poster..........JMO about FCA.

I had the same thought when I saw them on a news clip pulling into their garage in the new Jeep on verdict day.

Well now that they don't have KC robbing them blind, it feels like it is raining money in the A's home.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24437188/detail.html

Baez and his wife live less than one mile inside the gates of Kissimmee Bay (see map), which is a country club community in Osceola County. It's a private community and it's close to his office, but now he could lose it.

Perfect hide-out. Just don't know if his wife would go for it. I keep thinking she is at a hotel. I have been wrong about everything in this case. I keep hoping I'm going to get something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliza27