2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the same way they're paying for that brand new fancy red Jeep they were seen in recently at Home Depot. Disability must pay well these days.

Disability doesn't pay well. BUT, I have NO DOUBT the A's are getting money elsewhere and NOT reporting it to SS.

I've got to wonder just how long Baez's wife and children will put up with this nonsense. Hasn't she just had a child? Wouldn't you want your husband at home with you, it's been 3 years I would think she's had enough of taking a backseat to Miss Casey.

Dunno, maybe she's happy to have him out of the house.

I know I wouldn't put up with it. My guess is that JB has sold his wife on the potential windfall they will receive from this whole fiasco. I don't know the lady, she could be a wonderful person. She could be just as much a victim as everyone else.

I just have the distint impression JB and the whole DT is flying by the seat of their pants with regard to what to do with FCA. I mean, if it is true that Baez called the CA/GA's attorney and wanted to use them as decoys, that tells me that (1) they had no real plan in place to get her out safely, and (2) he is a bigger sleaze that I thought before for suggesting that CA/GA be put in potential harm's way for FCA.

I believe she is in town because Baez has to be near home and there is NO WAY he can let FCA loose. No telling what damage she could do if she were to be free. It will all come to a head eventually though, because she wants her freedom and she does not like to be told what to do. The poop will hit the fan then, and I'd bet cash money she FCA will turn on him and start accusing him of all kinds of unsavory things. Just wait.

I wonder where she'll turn up. He surely can't babysit forever. I think Annie is the only friend she still has. You remember Annie, the one that had a sleepover while KC was out on bail and never asked any questions....:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Prolly because she was scared that FCA would kill HER, if she knew any info! I have no doubt whatsover that Tony, Clint, Ricardo, Jesse, Amy.. etc., are Soooo glad they are free from her and want NOTHING more to do with her ever again!

Would YOU? lol

who is paying for these lawyers?! theres no payday.... lawyers are expensive and I doubt they are going to do it for free in hopes to bank off of her later. Look at Baez, most likely the latest prisoner of FCA because they can't afford security and their payday isn't coming!

Be still, my heart! That's the best funniest, and most just thing that could possibly happen to them!!! I'm lovin' it! :rocker:

I think a cell phone always works better by a window, so I don't think that remark meant much of anything...but geez, I listened for about a minute and what a horrible connection. Where the heck was he calling from...

Geraldo's NJ house: [ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/4328976/home-tour-geraldo-rivera/[/ame]

I think we can assume they aren't holed up there...the place has TONS of windows. ;)

Speaking of Mom and Pop at Home Depot buying that blower the other day....I watched that video several times....and I thought to myself.....hey me,lol, if my daughter was about to be released into the world of hatred it has for her, I would have been home hiding my face...but not these two....they stayed in that parking lot a little while as they were being filmed....why would you not just order that dang leaf blower...or go at night to a store hopefully where no one would see you or wear caps or hats something to disguise who you are.........it blows my mind. It shows gall IMO.
Not to mention the hatred folks down there have for them as well.....this ole gal would have been afraid,lol.
They are the mains reasons this case got so much attention. They love to goad people and push their boundaries. They always put themselves out there as if they are Daring people to cross them...so they can sue them:)

They are the mains reasons this case got so much attention. They love to goad people and push their boundaries. They always put themselves out there as if they are Daring people to cross them...so they can sue them:)

I think George and Cindy are presenting a kind of bluster, going out and about as though to prove they have nothing to hide. They have never been media-shy and may think their best option is just to do what they need to do and not hide. And maybe it is, who knows...

Mark NeJame tweeted that she may still be at CM's office, waiting for Monday and more traffic in and out.

Me too, perfect place to hide. Moving around and no way for her to slip away. Wonder wher Geraldo's yacht is now? Any way to check?

I was thinking the same.

But actually, if JB has Casey somewhere that he can get to her in a moments notice, then I say "Follow that car!"....... meaning, all some sleuthing reporter has to do is wait around outside JB's home. When JB leaves, follow.
Eventually one of those trips will lead to Casey.

I'm not too happy that JB/Casey were able to give the media the slip when she was released. Only because I know they are giddy with glee being able to pull one over on the media/the public.

I would love nothing more than for someone to find out where she is......just to wipe the 'glee' off their faces.
Baaaad Amity!

I think he just doesn't wear one.

Even back when she was arrested for the second and third time... he wasn't wearing one. When she walked OUT of jail wearing her "Caylee" shirt... he wasn't wearing one and that was in September 2008.

I don't know if I've ever seen him wear one... maybe he is like Prince William and just doesn't wear one? Personally that wouldn't fly if I was his wife, given the circumstances. My husband goes on national TV thinking he's a freaking rock star, he's going to be wearing a ring... if I still want to be married to him anyway.

I dunno...it's what I found. I know there are 'The Shops at Riverside", a mall in Hackensack, which is waaaayyy closer to NYC. But when I googled Riverside NJ, that's the only town called that. I've never been there.

Riverside is a very small, very old town. There is nothing there. I will try to check this out. It is far rom NYC about 80 mi. Still have some family in the area..

Speaking of Mom and Pop at Home Depot buying that blower the other day....I watched that video several times....and I thought to myself.....hey me,lol, if my daughter was about to be released into the world of hatred it has for her, I would have been home hiding my face...but not these two....they stayed in that parking lot a little while as they were being filmed....why would you not just order that dang leaf blower...or go at night to a store hopefully where no one would see you or wear caps or hats something to disguise who you are.........it blows my mind. It shows gall IMO.
Not to mention the hatred folks down there have for them as well.....this ole gal would have been afraid,lol.

Yep! Those 2 right there were people afraid for their lives.....you know......with the death threats and all. :rolleyes:

Guess that buying that dang blower was a matter of life and death.

I'm sticking to my gut feeling that she is holed up in a nice hotel in Orlando with a Bat Phone and a laptop computer. She is in heaven.....not in a swamp :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93