Leonard Padilla - Sunday 7/24/2011 -Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on where you live.IMO I am a Canadian. Third = 3TH is short form here. I have have seen "3RD" in the States.

I'm from Cananda too!! Where I am from we type 3rd ... I have never heard of 3th..

I'd like to know what he thinks about all this and Tricia is an awesome interviewer who is respectful and lets people talk.
I just discovered Websleuths Radio! Unfortunately, it was too late to listen to the Live show but I was able to listen afterwards. I so agree with the quoted post above. For the first time I was able to get LP's entire story uninterrupted! Great show ... and thank you, Tricia!

A huge TWO THUMBS UP for tonight's show!

Mr. Padilla was his usual self but was much easier to follow and understand without a Talking Head interrupting him or a TH playing cross-examiner on him.

Dan and Gil Harrington....what can I say; They have had a horrible tragedy in their lives and have handled it all with grace and dignity.
I'm sure Morgan is very proud of her Mom and Dad.

Tricia, with the exception of one minute of Echo ( just as Kimster speaks up for the first time with Gil and Dan, I could hear Tricia's voice echo for about 30 seconds, maybe a bit more ) the show was seamless!......Kudos to all of you!
Thought-provoking, sometimes unsettling as with Gil Morgan's Birthday poem to Morgan....very raw, very emotional, also enough 'funny' to lighten the heavy topics, but most of all, intelligent conversation from Hosts, Guests and Call-Ins.

Can't believe that LP put Kronks girlfriends full name out there... she could sue him for that.
I would think so, too. But he seems to know the law and has legal advisers, so I guess he knows what he's doing.

... mind you he fumbled with his words at the start and never really gave a real answer, IMO, just rambled on and on that was, IMO, confusing.

I'm guessing that he doesn't want to show his hand just yet. He's playing it safe. I just hope his plan works and he's able to depose all the key players and finally get the truth out there.

I was so deeply touched by the Harringtons. They are so real. They have class and grace, and such bravery. I am so grateful to them for their dedication to justice for their daughter, but also their desire to save other young women from the same tragic fate of their daughter. I pray they will be victorious in their endeavor.

lp evokes a lot of things...but he was right on the money about ca...and ga being a wanna be playboy, i about spit my drink all over this laptop, out my nose...that was funny...i got to hear most of the harringtons story( i had been searching on it in another browser window as their part was going on..hence the link about the necklace.she was wearing and not found yet?) this was my first time listening in, and im actually glad i got to do so.
having rk on would be a great idea!

I think Lenny got his "insight" from us. Who didn't have CA and GA's number early on.. :waitasec: And we weren't in the house for 10 minutes like he was.

lolol I live in Windsor Ontario... for the last 34 years.. never heard of 3th before.
new one on me too :)
pat

So many helpful young Canadians here.:great: A forensic examination of 3TH vs 3RD. If the jury had put 1/100,000 of this effort in the Casey evidence, she would be in jail. Instead it is me.:loser: Oh well enlightenment at any age is a great thing!:woohoo:

He is an attorney.

I would think so, too. But he seems to know the law and has legal advisers, so I guess he knows what he's doing.

I'm guessing that he doesn't want to show his hand just yet. He's playing it safe. I just hope his plan works and he's able to depose all the key players and finally get the truth out there.

But is Casey free? Casey is not free to talk. All those civil suits and all. Not free to go out in public. All the hatred. Not free to work. Nobody will hire her. Not free to have real friends. Who would want to have her as a "friend" - NOBODY! ETC..........

Freedom is a state of being and your mind. She has neither. JB is her mind, and her being is toxic. I take some solace in those facts. And also that no $40 million is going to be spent of taxpayers money with her on death row. And all the endless appeals.
Excellent point! Casey is free to what? She knows by now she doesn't want to be recognized - no money, no friends, no job (well she might have a new pretend one by now.....) she's got squat. I can at least take solace in that.

So many helpful young Canadians here.:great: A forensic examination of 3TH vs 3RD. If the jury had put 1/100,000 of this effort in the Casey evidence, she would be in jail. Instead it is me.:loser: Oh well enlightenment at any age is a great thing!:woohoo:
Yeah, well you just keep on posting - don't let the grammar/spelling police get to you. All I know is it must be nice to be perfect!!

'Nuff said!!

Thanks Tricia for a great interview! Listening to LP it brought back a lot of my initial suspicions about Kronk showing up at that wooded lot and the speculation that he was fed that info from inside the LE. While I might not agree with all that LP said, it was nice to be able to hear him finish he thought without being interrupted by a screaming meemee.

Unsure of it's relevance, but my French teachers (all 6 over 4 years) used to use TH for all abbreviations of numbers.

Maybe Schu lived amidst French Canadians (oh and this was in the 70's, in case that makes a difference).

3rd, 3th.... what difference does it really make???

JMO

I enjoyed listening to LP and the heart wrenching case of Morgan.

I'm getting confused with this daisy chain of lawsuits. Anyone else's head spinning from all of this?

He is an attorney.

He has a law degree and helped start a law school, but he is not an attorney.

To other postings I am reading: LP can talk a good game; he is a master at spinning things and disguising his opinions as facts, so I wouldnt hold my breath if one truly thinks he will get to the truth. And don't let his smooth legal talk and law degree totally convince you that he knows what he is doing on the legal side... this is a man that couldn't keep his own self out of prison.

Take his words with a grain of salt...

Depends on where you live.IMO I am a Canadian. Third = 3TH is short form here. I have have seen "3RD" in the States.

Hi neighbour, I am in Ont too, but have never heard the 3th used as 3rd.
I have always used rd on number 3 until I reach # 4. I use th on # 4 on up.
Can't stand LP. I have yet to hear any truth from him.:banghead:

Hi neighbour, I am in Ont too, but have never heard the 3th used as 3rd.
I have always used rd on numbers 2 & 3 until I reach # 4. I use th on # 4 on up.
Can't stand LP. I have yet to hear any truth from him.:banghead:

2rd?

Oh, you fixed it. Too funny.

Someone asked in chat yesterday if LP had been involved in other high profile cases ( or something along that line): im pretty sure that Caylee was not his first. There are little nuggets of info out there that says that in a 1991 Lake Tahoe Tribune article he offered up a $100,000 reward for info that would lead HIM to Jaycee Dugard. It was a time limited reward in the same fashion as the reward he offered in the HaLeigh Cummings case... except that unlike in the Cummins case, instead of a mere 2 days time limit, in Jaycee's case he was offering the reward until he had to go to prison to start serving his time.

Thinking on that, it really bothers me that he offers rewards under the condition that it has to be info so he can be the one to find them. Self-serving, much?

Ok, let me get off of my soapbox... Going to read Morgan's thread... I was moved by her parents interview last night... Tricia really did a fantastic job in getting a lot of info out of them, in the space of time that they were on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat