Leonard Padilla - Sunday 7/24/2011 -Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Kronk. Who cares if he was given the information on where Casey was. Or he just got lucky. Well unlucky. He did find her remains. He did phone the police repeatedly. And that is all that matters.

Wow, what an excellent point. You're absolutely right. Why would LE ignore Kronk's reports about finding the body if they sent him out to find it? And why would they wait so long knowing that evidence was possibly being lost every single day the body lay in the swamp? It's ridiculous.

One item missing from LP's Kronk story. "IF" the police gave Kronk the information, through people, then the police would have been waiting for his call. The police would have sent out an officer to go hunting for Caylee's body big time. Not an officer on the 3TH day who did not want to search. That makes no sense.IMO Can someone please explain this to me???

3th? :waitasec: :crazy:

I just listened to Dr. Harrington's poem - and I burst into tears. The pain is so raw - so incredibly raw. What a wonderful pair of class act parents. I sit here in awe.

Mel

LP thinks if he says something it makes it true. To believe LP, you'd have to believe Casey admitted to Baez that she killed Caylee and told him where she hid the body. For starters. Then you have to believe that someone from LE (or Kronk's gf) happened to be illegally listening in on that conversation. Then you have to believe that LE (according to LP's latest version) randomly picked some woman who worked at the jail to share the information with, and assumed that she'd give the information to her meter reader boyfriend who would just happen to get assigned to work in the area where the body was hidden when he never had before.

Does anyone really think that's plausible at all?

A question for the legal types - if Casey did tell Baez where the body was, would have have any responsibility to act on that information or is it considered lawyer/client privilege?

I believe in coincidences, coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences. So I have to agree with you here. To trust the 5 coincidences you have stated here, would be insane of me. Heck if I believed that, I could have been a juror on this case.:twocents:

So LP made 5 million in advertizing. How much has Nancy Grace made? HLN? FOX? ABC? etc..........

The trial has been a course in crass American business. Just as long as the Anthony's do not make any money here, I can live with this.

I feel differently. I feel that if anyone should have the right to make money it is George and Cindy. They've suffered the loss.

I believe in coincidences, coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences. So I have to agree with you here. To trust the 5 coincidences you have stated here, would be insane of me. Heck if I believed that, I could have been a juror on this case.:twocents:

Exactly, then you could have believed that every word Baez spoke was fact too.

Can't believe that LP put Kronks girlfriends full name out there... she could sue him for that.

Props to Tricia for asking how he knew that stuff... mind you he fumbled with his words at the start and never really gave a real answer, IMO, just rambled on and on that was, IMO, confusing.

I feel differently. I feel that if anyone should have the right to make money it is George and Cindy. They've suffered the loss.

what loss? Caylee who? Listen to the Harringtons and then tell me CA or GA feel even a bit of the loss that they feel. It hurts to listen to them, but we must. As Tricia said. GA and CA? Never. Again.

Depends on where you live.IMO I am a Canadian. Third = 3TH is short form here. I have have seen "3RD" in the States.

I am a Canadian too ... there's no such thing as 3TH in Canada ... it's 3RD that we use in Canada ... the same as in every other English-speaking nation in the world. :twocents:

I disagree ... if Caylee had drowned in the pool and 911 was called, CA/GA would still have suffered the loss of a granddaughter and we wouldn't be talking about this today. IMO, no one should profit in any way from the death of Caylee. If some benefactor wants to give them a vacation or offer the jobs, so be it.

So LP made 5 million in advertizing. How much has Nancy Grace made? HLN? FOX? ABC? etc..........

The trial has been a course in crass American business. Just as long as the Anthony's do not make any money here, I can live with this.

You don't think other countries indulge in crassness?

I am a Canadian too ... there's no such thing as 3TH in Canada ... it's 3RD that we use in Canada ... the same as in every other English-speaking nation in the world. :twocents:

Hi. I am 60 miles East down the road in Bowmanville. And it is 3TH that I was taught in school. But that was back in time now. Heck I was born before the start of WW2. And "Hog Town" Toronto was about 400,00. I will take note of this. And update myself.:rocker:

I disagree ... if Caylee had drowned in the pool and 911 was called, CA/GA would still have suffered the loss of a granddaughter and we wouldn't be talking about this today. IMO, no one should profit in any way from the death of Caylee. If some benefactor wants to give them a vacation or offer the jobs, so be it.

I agree that no one should ever profit off the death of any child, but IF someone does, I'd rather it be the grieving family than some media *advertiser censored* bounty hunter who intentionally inserted himself into the case.

So, LE overheard a convo when KC told JB where her body was, they couldn't go look themselves so they got someone to go get Kronk to go look? That is a STRONG allegation against LE!!

I don't believe for one minute that LE would let her body remain there for more than 5 months!!! Give me a flipping break!!!

I do not either. But does anybody remember JB's odd request wanting KC out of jail to look for Caylee in all those familiar places.
I always thought that was because they wanted to get rid of Caylee's body permanently. Since the PI's were not having any luck apparently and a quick drive by with KC without stopping, might help.
Kind of no body , no crime.

:great:

Tricia, Kimster ... Great Show !

I am probably in the "minority" but I am happy you had Leonard on tonight ...

One thing he definitely has correct ... and that is Cindy !

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Padilla said in his interview that he has received about $5 million worth of free advertising from this case over the past 3 years, from his multitude of appearances on all the talk shows.

Oh, my. If KC reads that , she might go into convulsions. Ditto with Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror