Leonard Padilla - Sunday 7/24/2011 -Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lenny got his "insight" from us. Who didn't have CA and GA's number early on.. :waitasec: And we weren't in the house for 10 minutes like he was.

For whatever reason, there are still quite a few people who feel sorry for Cindy and George. I can't imagine it, but it seems to be the case. I still want to know why they would not take a polygraph test. That always raises red flags for me. And I think that Casey learned her lying from them.:maddening:

He has a law degree and helped start a law school, but he is not an attorney.

To other postings I am reading: LP can talk a good game; he is a master at spinning things and disguising his opinions as facts, so I wouldnt hold my breath if one truly thinks he will get to the truth. And don't let his smooth legal talk and law degree totally convince you that he knows what he is doing on the legal side... this is a man that couldn't keep his own self out of prison.

Take his words with a grain of salt...

And Geraldo also has a law degree.

Tax issues... 2 counts of not filing and paying his taxes got him a year in federal prison. He claimed on his old campaign for mayor site that he was suppose to get house arrest, but he claims the prosecutors girlfriend wanted LP to go to prison, so LP said he said "lets do it." He doesn't shy away from it... He treats it like a joke... has bragged that he controlled the place during his stay.

(Guess it was a tax daisy chain that got him incarcerated?)

Thank you Elphaba! :seeya:

Tricia and Kimster,

I don't know if you are taking "requests" for upcoming shows ... :innocent:

But how about having Tim Miller on ?

I think he would be a great guest !

Thank You !

:great:

Here's the link for guest requests. :D

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6951482#post6951482"]Guest Suggestions for Websleuths Radio - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm sorry, I started the 3th vs 3rd controversy. I didn't mean to act as the spelling police though, I thought it was a silly mistake and kind of funny. I've seen people do it before when they were typing/thinking fast. I've probably done it myself. I didn't mean to criticize anyone, I just thought we could share a laugh.

I wasn't able to listen and there are just too many posts to go through. On a TV interview he said he knew where the Hinkle duct tape was that the police couldn't find (interviewer cut him off before he could say). Was he asked that question or did he bring it up last night?

Thanks!

I'm sorry, I started the 3th vs 3rd controversy. I didn't mean to act as the spelling police though, I thought it was a silly mistake and kind of funny. I've seen people do it before when they were typing/thinking fast. I've probably done it myself. I didn't mean to criticize anyone, I just thought we could share a laugh.

Don't feel bad CW - we did need a laugh. And even though we were OT it was a fun/silly topic to see everyone "chime in" about. I am a terrible speller and have never felt like I was not welcomed here on WS. I just learned how to use (sp) as often as needed.

Here's a local Sacramento article about LP some may find interesting.

http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/leonard-show/content?oid=1295271

When I read that a while back I pondered if Jaycee knew that for a brief moment someone was wanting to put the pedophiles that harmed her, back on the street. All in the name of making a buck. I understand wanting fame and fortune, but Padilla's style of fortune seeking is extremely disturbing. You DON'T sympathize with pedophiles, or even contemplate it, in the name of the all mighty dollar. Crimes against children are NOT stock investments that you line your moral stock portfolio with, so you can grin like a cheshire cat and chew on your toothpick as you wait for the dividend check to come in. That is a dance with the devil that will leave you smelling like the deepest sulfur pits of his lairs... and no amount of covering it up with good deeds will make that smell go away.

Ok, I'm hiding my soapbox... time to try to get on with something else. I noticed yesterday a bunch of flyers around our area for a missing man... going to go and see what that is all about and if he is in our list of the missing.

For whatever reason, there are still quite a few people who feel sorry for Cindy and George. I can't imagine it, but it seems to be the case. I still want to know why they would not take a polygraph test. That always raises red flags for me. And I think that Casey learned her lying from them.:maddening:

Dont' trust them either. Yes, Casey learned from the best. Their tone, their lying, their authoritative and condescending ways, then they act all condescending to Casey and she can't stand it, she knows their full of it . haha

Pool Caylee, caught in the crossfire

I have a question that I want to ask LP:

Tracy (bodyguard) knew so much from being in that house, and is very wellspoken, IMO. Why didn't she testify at the trial?

Thanks.

REALLY!! It seems this whole trial was a cartoon version, no real good witnessess, the prosecution was terrible, the defense was terrible, terrible lies anyway, but he created so much doubt and I guess the jury didnt' know they could prosecute on circumstantial evidence? maybe the official charges were wrong? Probably couldv'e gotten her on a lesser charge of some kind?

I have a question that I want to ask LP:

Tracy (bodyguard) knew so much from being in that house, and is very wellspoken, IMO. Why didn't she testify at the trial?

Thanks.

REALLY!! It seems this whole trial was a cartoon version, no real good witnessess, the prosecution was terrible, the defense was terrible, terrible lies anyway, but he created so much doubt and I guess the jury didnt' know they could prosecute on circumstantial evidence? maybe the official charges were wrong? Probably couldv'e gotten her on a lesser charge of some kind?

I missed the radio show. What did the Harringtons have to say? That case is near and dear to my heart. My DH was there when they recovered her remains, and where she was found is only a few miles from our home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member