Leonard Padilla - Sunday 7/24/2011 -Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for sharing Morgan with us. I pray that one day soon you receive the answers you seek.

Until that time, carry on and find strength in the comfort that your good works accomplish in her honor; the Morgan Harrington Educational Wing at OMNI Village in Zambia, Africa, the Memorial Scholarship, Virginia Tech-Carilion Medical School, and your support of the Forgotten Victims.

Please give Kirby a big belly rub from all of us at WS's.

Wait did he say that Casey had her hands around Cindy's neck?

LP makes far more sense when he is given more then 20 - 30 second response bites. Like on TV.IMO

Well, I've heard enough of LP and his fantasies. :seeya:

I cannot believe he is still talking about Kronk's girlfriend...I heard she didn't work anywhere near where Casey was. Although with a lawsuit, I guess he can't change the story now.

Hummm..Is it against the rules to suggest that Lenny and the like be banned from getting any press/media exposure???? I hate to say this..but there are so many who prey of the "Perils" of others for their own GAIN!! and after this case it makes me wanna puke..I dontever wiah to hear again from any "Media Seeking" entitiy again in ANY CASE that seek "Face Time" humm that could be TH's too but especially peeps like Lenny..(his Daisy Chain completely lost me!!)..

Hummmmm..Geraldo is hanging on a ledge right now..HE has done so many "Unusual Things" over the years..I have come to discount 98% everything that comes out of his mouth..Humm...Sorry Just cant take it anymore!!

OMG, I can't believe LP is saying Cindy was was seeing visions of paid interviews on July 15th. Who the heck is he to criticize someone else from profiting off this case?

I heard it as Cindy was choking Casey. But a fight is a fight. And with those liars we never know that small detail.

And seems I heard Tracy mention Geo had hold of Casey's neck her first morning there....Guess this family literally goes for the throat. Bingo...did someone take a turn at little Caylee? Wretched people.

I think I must have heard wrong then. I thought he said Casey choked Cindy. Lol

Yes, Tricia - it would be great to have Roy Kronk on the show!

:D

leonard was interesting..i can see fca taking off that night of the fight, ) having roy kronk on would be a great idea...now listening to morgans story, goes in and out, ( i think we have weather coming in.._)
my first time listening too

Poor Kronk. Who cares if he was given the information on where Casey was. Or he just got lucky. Well unlucky. He did find her remains. He did phone the police repeatedly. And that is all that matters.

One item missing from LP's Kronk story. "IF" the police gave Kronk the information, through people, then the police would have been waiting for his call. The police would have sent out an officer to go hunting for Caylee's body big time. Not an officer on the 3TH day who did not want to search. That makes no sense.IMO Can someone please explain this to me???

Well, I've heard enough of LP and his fantasies. :seeya:

So, LE overheard a convo when KC told JB where her body was, they couldn't go look themselves so they got someone to go get Kronk to go look? That is a STRONG allegation against LE!!

I don't believe for one minute that LE would let her body remain there for more than 5 months!!! Give me a flipping break!!!

Respectfully snipped.

Who the heck is he to criticize someone else from profiting off this case?

Padilla said in his interview that he has received about $5 million worth of free advertising from this case over the past 3 years, from his multitude of appearances on all the talk shows.

Poor Kronk. Who cares if he was given the information on where Casey was. Or he just got lucky. Well unlucky. He did find her remains. He did phone the police repeatedly. And that is all that matters.
LP thinks if he says something it makes it true. To believe LP, you'd have to believe Casey admitted to Baez that she killed Caylee and told him where she hid the body. For starters. Then you have to believe that someone from LE (or Kronk's gf) happened to be illegally listening in on that conversation. Then you have to believe that LE (according to LP's latest version) randomly picked some woman who worked at the jail to share the information with, and assumed that she'd give the information to her meter reader boyfriend who would just happen to get assigned to work in the area where the body was hidden when he never had before.

Does anyone really think that's plausible at all?

A question for the legal types - if Casey did tell Baez where the body was, would have have any responsibility to act on that information or is it considered lawyer/client privilege?

Padilla said in his interview that he has received about $5 million worth of free advertising from this case over the past 3 years, from his multitude of appearances on all the talk shows.

So LP made 5 million in advertizing. How much has Nancy Grace made? HLN? FOX? ABC? etc..........

The trial has been a course in crass American business. Just as long as the Anthony's do not make any money here, I can live with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea