Leonard Padilla - Sunday 7/24/2011 -Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
lp? why? why? why? he's had nothing to add in three years. same
old song and dance,and just like kc, all lies.

I look forward to the show. I always get a kick out of Leonard. Now I hope I don't forget to tune in.

I also wonder why the prosecution didn't call Tracy to the stand. She was well spoken and believable and was a wealth of info about KC's behavior. Maybe she and others could have also talked about the fighting etc that took place within the family and the behavior of various family members including KC.

I can't bring myself to listen to another moment of Leonard Padilla. His treatment of RK was shameful and based on nothing but a desire for face time.

I'm sort of sad to see him given a voice here on WS. As members we have to abide by TOS and would be punished for saying the things that he has.

However, I don't want my disdain/dislike of LP to prevent me from acquainting myself with Morgans case. Do we have any idea of which segments of the show each guest will be on?

I believe Tracy was not asked to testify because of the relationship with LP (who, let's face it, with all of his theories that he presents as facts, is a loose canon!). It would have given the defense an opportunity to ask questions about LP that could have taken things off course.

Also, if you listen to her original statement, etc., she had habit of giggling nervously, in mostly inappropriate places. Seeing her recently, she has evidently become aware of that and it is no longer an issue. It is unfortunate, as I agree that she did have some insight that others did not. And...the prosecution was trying to keep things simple but effective. Little did they know the jury was just listening to "flash" and were mostly ignoring the facts. Sigh.

I believe Tracy wasn't called because she sent FCA money and letters in jail. Like ole Lenny, she's a wild card and you don't know what to make of her. Not highly credible in my book.

i think tracy didn't get called for all the reasons listed above and also wouldn't whatever she had to say be hearsay anyway? seemed like most parts of her story wouldn't be allowed.

looking forward to LP. always entertaining from what i've seen. lol.

Most of the non expert witnesses called by the prosecuting were centered on that 31 day period, IIRC. Tracy did fall outside that time frame. Tracy would have been not of any positive value to the DT IMO.

I'm actually going to be out tonight...figures, I have lots of questions. Can someone please ask him about what his nephew said...that LP was in touch with Baez pretty much on a daily basis? I'm still waiting for the big "to do" Tony predicted was coming early on. I'd also like to know if he thinks there is a chance that federal charges could be brought against Casey.
Oh...and can someone please tell him no more attacks on RK (probably won't happen anyway with a lawsuit pending)? Perhaps he can apologize to him on WS radio. (a little to late IMO)
Can't wait to hear the show when I get home.
Thanks!

I agree, sometimes LP does make some off the wall comments but I have to say this, he has Cindy pegged to a "T"......

I can't bring myself to listen to another moment of Leonard Padilla. His treatment of RK was shameful and based on nothing but a desire for face time.

I'm sort of sad to see him given a voice here on WS. As members we have to abide by TOS and would be punished for saying the things that he has.

However, I don't want my disdain/dislike of LP to prevent me from acquainting myself with Morgans case. Do we have any idea of which segments of the show each guest will be on?

I believe Morgan's parents will be on the second half of the show. :)

Umm...why?

There are many of our members who wanted Leonard as a guest. I realize not everyone would agree, but you know about pleasing all the people all the time.

Oh wait! That would be AZLawyer as a guest. :heartluv: We'll have to get her back on the show again soon, huh? :kimsterwink:

OK Guys here is the deal. Leonard Padilla is in the top 3 requested guests. If you don't like him then what I suggest you do is tune in about 30 minutes into the show and we should be close to wrapping it up.

Please do not punish Mr. and Mrs Harrington by not listening to the show tonight.

The Harrington's will be on right after Leonard and I believe that will be between :30 and :45 past the hour.

When you hear them talk about Morgan your heart will break and THEY NEED OUR HELP. That's why we are all here right?

So, tune in later if you don't want to hear Leonard and help us with the Harrington's.

The show will be longer than an hour. I can have a show for up to three hours A DAY if I want. Tonight's show will be closer to 90 minutes with the Harrington's getting the bulk of the time.

Thanks,
Tricia

Please ask Leonard about the large silver skull and cross bones ring he wears. Might be an interesting story there.

I would like to know from LP, which of the talking heads he likes. OK, "likes at all" to be precise.

I'll be grabbing questions for about 5 more minutes and then I'll be gone to work on the show. My computer doesn't like to refresh and be on the show at the same time, so if you have questions after I leave, you'd better call in! :kimsterwink:

They are talking here about the State of Florida is still investigating Cindy. Does anyone here have any information on this????

Also, please know that Tricia and I cannot take PMs from the chat room during the show. I've rec'd a few of them before and at this point I'm unable to multi-task to that level. :lol:

Also, please know that Tricia and I cannot take PMs from the chat room during the show. I've rec'd a few of them before and at this point I'm unable to multi-task to that level. :lol:

I'm guilty!!!! :skip:

Good evening to you, Tricia!!! :seeya:

And welcome again, SoSueMe!
:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics