Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on a site earlier that the SF has two relatives on the sex offenders register. I didn't post here because although i found a few with the same last name in VT, i have no proof they are related.

a family watchdog search of the area shows a couple of RSOs as well...I am sure LE is/has checked that out..

Plainclothes police officers wearing purple rubber gloves were also seen surrounding a red pickup that was parked across the street from the girl's home, photographing it and looking inside. When news cameras began shooting pictures of what was happening, troopers moved a cruiser and a New Hampshire State Police SUV in front of the scene, to block the cameras.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/2...l-focuses-on-connecticut-river/#ixzz1TRAc7s6A

Any word if this vehicle is owned by the family?

I didn't know a matter of minutes could take so long. :waiting::waiting:

I know several tweens and teens on FB that have friends listed as siblings. Don't know why they do that though.

That is just the way the new fb is setup I believe. So wouldn't read too much into it - the way I was shown the new fb, there wasn't a "friend" category to choose from which is stoopid to say the least.

Do you think she was lured outside? If so, what are your guesses as to what words, promises, etc. were used?

News conference started.
ADA-no new info to release. continue showing photos.

Do you think she was lured outside? If so, what are your guesses as to what words, promises, etc. were used?

That's one of my assumptions. Someone who stalked her online for awhile that she trusted and perhaps told her to come hang out on a nice summer night. Maybe go for a walk? For a ride? I mean, they lived on an Interstate FGS.. If that is the case, she could be anywhere :( I hope they can find something from phone/computer records.

Under Facebook Privacy there is an option to "Who can see wall post by friends", Then "Friends Only, Only Me, Specific People, Everyone" So YES we can see HER wall, and what SHE is posting, but it is possible she has it to "Friends Only" so if anyone of her FRIENDS are writing on her wall, we will NOT see THAT part.

Hmm. Not disagreeing with you necessarily ... But on my privacy settings, under 'posts by me', one could customize who could see my wall post to begin with. Everyone, friends, friends of friends or customize. So for us to see a post by Celina, she has to have it set it to 'everyone'.

And under 'things *other's* share', there's 'permission to comment on posts'. Which wouldn't preclude outsiders from *seeing* anything. Just from commenting on the posts.

And then there's 'can see wall posts by friends' ... but it's my understanding, by 'wall post' they mean when a friend wants to come over directly to your page and *start* a post on your wall, whether it be an original comment, a picture they post onto your page, a link, etc, with the wall post originating with them...onto your page. I just don't see a setting which would make a *comment* someone makes on YOUR wall post invisible to others. That doesn't mean there isn't one, but I don't see which one it is, unless it's the 'can see wall posts by friends'. Wall posts and comments, it's my understanding, are two different things. I just don't see a 'who can see comments on my wall posts' setting... but my understanding could be wrong. It often is. :innocent:

But for arguements sake, doing that, making friends' comments on your posts invisible on your public page, goes against the whole point of posting on your wall, if your wall is public like Celina's is. If you want privacy for your friends to comment, the easiest thing would be to take your whole page private! :crazy:

And as someone said earlier, I highly doubt, since her page is so public, that as a 11 year old, she spent time jumping through privacy setting hoops for her friends (but not herself) so that she could post publicly when she was going to watch a movie and go to bed and so that her friends could invisibly respond privately.

I suppose she could have all sorts of other posts originated by her or her friends which are invisible to us on her page, but with her being only 11, likely not that Facebook savvy, and only having 35 facebook friends, I think it's unlikely. Especially considering what we *can* see. Kids' pages are gererally completely private. I doubt she has much, if anything, set to private. But that's JMHO.

Honestly, at 11, aside from not being on Facebook at all, she should have had a completely private page. (So should her SF if he only wants to friend nekkid ladies.) And you can also set it up so that you won't even pop up on an internet search to see if you're even ON Facebook. :crazy:

Anyhoo, I won't beat the dead horse (lol, I already did!) Just my :twocents:

Now I must catch up on 4 pages of reading...:seeya:

PC has started. Don't know who the guy behind the school nurse was, but his eyebrows are very expressive!

They aren't saying much but that doesn't mean they are not doing a whole lot of investigating.

over 100 investigators
child abduct rapid deployment team
advanced aviation, canine techniques-hoping +outcome
pleading for public's assistance-no tip too small

anticipate more info tomorrow

Why did the school nurse do a plea on behalf of the community and not a family member???

sister is devastated
interest in 2 states-Vermont
interest in 2 countries-Canada

i am really hoping that since they didnt have any new info to release to the public that they are keeping it to themselves because they have a pretty good idea who is involved

From Presser:

Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said Thursday that there were two or three times the number of personnel working on the case as the day before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ari76