Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say what still worries me is that Celina mentioned 'taking a walk' on FB...and then others have stated she didn't go any where ( or at least alone)
SO was she prone to taking walks???

Why did the school nurse do a plea on behalf of the community and not a family member???

Perhaps, in such a small community and school, the school nurse is a figure the community, parents and children trust and are comfortable with.

I haven't read anything about who owns the vehicles in interest...

Girl's size clothing was found in that one vehicle, right?

Seems pretty important if the view of its inspection was blocked.

If that is indeed her clothing, why was it left there?

Did she stash it there as a holding place before she was going to take off with someone?

Did the perp. take it from her and toss it in there?

Press conference was a whole lot of nothing... I just really hope her computer can give some clues...

We are getting a number of comments asking about rumors that Celina has been found. At this hour, investigators are saying she has not been found and they are still asking for the public's help to locate her.

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TRH1bTxK

Anyone else hear these rumors????

No, I didn't. When I read that comment I assumed that that meant these rumors were something their reporters or liasons were hearing.

sister is devastated
interest in 2 states-Vermont
interest in 2 countries-Canada

"Interest in 2 states - Vermont " What exactly does this mean ? They think she was taken there ? Are there any other similar cases of this type of disappearance in Vermont ?

Do you think she was lured outside? If so, what are your guesses as to what words, promises, etc. were used?

I do not think she was lured. If she was abducted it was by force ( I mean with a weapon )..... MOO

HLN going over her FB...I am not reading anything into any of her posts here...
Hopefully FBI can find out very quickly if she was doiong live chat and with whom...they don't have time for months of computer forensics just now...

HLN Live

JeanC: LE made assumption [the missing child] is a runaway (in so many cases), and not runaways at all...Look at the photos. Walk up to her, make her talk to you...

Ed Smart: come forward (the parents); sometimes, LE directs them to do one thing or another

Ed Smart is encouraging CC's family to come forward to ask for help & keeping the media involved.

I saw on a site earlier that the SF has two relatives on the sex offenders register. I didn't post here because although i found a few with the same last name in VT, i have no proof they are related.

Good practice for sure, though I did verify the family relations prior to posting via an obituary of the SF's father.

Celina's home is about a block or 2 from the Vermont border and about a mile from the Canadian border. That is why there is involvement in these areas.

I have to say what still worries me is that Celina mentioned 'taking a walk' on FB...and then others have stated she didn't go any where ( or at least alone)
SO was she prone to taking walks???

There isn't really much to do up there so I can see her going for a short walk through the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member