Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well men dispose bodies in water too. Remember Scott Peterson?

The article I linked is about mothers and fathers only who kill their children...not spouses or someone else.

But yes Scott did go 85 miles away from Modesto to dispose of Laci's body in the bay.

IMO

Hypothetical- if you were a parent/adult in a household, and you inadvertently discovered your child had lied, snuck outside, hidden soemthing, done something without permission, saw something they shouldn't have, stolen, or some other misdeed...especially if it was a newer form of disobedience/behavior....how would you respond

Depends. If they lied (I hate that!) I'd pull a Bill Crosby....wait til they asked if they could go to party, etc and say yes, and then when the day of event arrived and they were ready to go, I'd ask them where they were going and then tell them "I LIED!!" This of course would be after I previously had confronted them about their lie and just expressed that I was not happy finding out that fact.

Thanks to everyone that responded to my post about the autopsy. You've all clued me into how releasing the autopsy results really works.

I don't believe it always works like that. But for whatever reason this appears to be MO for this AG.

the comments about cc's teeth are bothering me as well. what COULD a dentist do at 11 yrs old???? and how do we know that she hadn't been taken for a dental consult? (answer: we don't!) AND, what does her lack of orthodonics have to do with the fact that she's dead?

I think that LE wants to keep SOME evidence (namely COD) quiet for purposes of having info that only they and the perp (perps?) know. its frustrating for us, but no one wants another casey anthony - all the i's must be dotted and t's crossed.

If he's not a SO I'll go back and edit my post. Anyone know?

He was arrested for threatening violence on his ex-girlfriend; but no sex offenses of record (as far as we've seen). I have seen references to members of his family being SOs though - no link, just saw it in previous posts. Don't think the actual records of his family have been posted as none of them have been named in the case or spoken to MSM.

Who Killed Celina Cass? Police Question Stepfather Noyes, No Suspects Yet

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/191...suspects-yet-autopsy-over-results-not-rev.htm

Stepfather Noyes, who had been medically discharged from the Air Force on grounds of mental illness, was "uncooperative" when the police questioned him, WBZ-TV reported, citing a source.

Noyes had been arrested in 2003 for threatening an ex-girlfriend and was involuntarily institutionalized. But in this case, he was declared unfit to stand trial owing to his mental illness. However, the judge had noted that his mental illness posed "a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others."

BBM That 1 sentence scares the wits out of me! and then his FB page friends??? Does the mother have any issues' also???

The article I linked is about mothers and fathers only who kill their children...not spouses or someone else.

But yes Scott did go 85 miles away from Modesto to dispose of Laci's body in the bay.

IMO

Well Laci was really close to giving birth. So in effect Scott Peterson also disposed of his child in water.

IMO

Didn't Dr. G (in the Casey Anthony trial) state that it is common for mothers who kill their children to dispose of their children close to home, to wrap them in a womb like fasion or submerge them in water (which is also womb-like)?

Or did I imagine that?

Hey, HR.... You have had some great post here at WS's!!! I think maybe if someone thinks they are being tracked by RFID there is evidence that they are not perhaps thinking rationally, and therefore, they are perhaps prone to erratic thoughts and behavior that doesn't make sense to anyone else. MOO. WN just doesn't seem like a perp that would warrant RFID surveillance. If the government and/or LE needs a list of people to track, I bet we could come up with a noble and mighty list for them here at WS's.

Thank you! I just try to look at everything from all sides. I have seen some crazy things in my time and worked 17 cases with the IP and was only wrong in the end about one of them (my first and the one that got me involved in the first place.) I have seem completely innocent people insist that they committed the crime. I don't know much about what a paranoid schizophrenic would do if they thought someone was watching, or even if he still thinks that they are. There is just so many questions without answers here and I try to find an answer to all of them.

Of course, if I were a chemist, I would have solved this thing last Tuesday from my kitchen chair, but alas, we can't all be chemists. :)

If he's not a SO I'll go back and edit my post. Anyone know?

:seeya: Guys help please;

I removed the SO part in my post so please anyone who quoted my post please please go back and remove the SO part! Thanks so much!

Well Laci was really close to giving birth. So in effect Scott Peterson also disposed of his child in water.

I think he main objective though jjenny was to rid himself of his wife's body and he didnt dispose of her less than a mile away but instead went 170 miles round trip to and from the SF bay.

IMO

Ok, so S/F is violent, has mental issues.
Does he work? and where?
Where does mom work?
Mom work nights?

I think he main objective though jjenny was to rid himself of his wife's body and he didnt dispose of her less than a mile away but instead went 170 miles round trip to and from the SF bay.

IMO

I really don't think one can conclude anything about the gender of the offender based on where the body is disposed.

Thank you! I just try to look at everything from all sides. I have seen some crazy things in my time and worked 17 cases with the IP and was only wrong in the end about one of them (my first and the one that got me involved in the first place.) I have seem completely innocent people insist that they committed the crime. I don't know much about what a paranoid schizophrenic would do if they thought someone was watching, or even if he still thinks that they are. There is just so many questions without answers here and I try to find an answer to all of them.

Of course, if I were a chemist, I would have solved this thing last Tuesday from my kitchen chair, but alas, we can't all be chemists. :)

:floorlaugh: Thanks I needed that.

At 11-years-old her teeth were still forming. She hadn't lost her molars. They could have waited to see if they would straighten out by themselves.

That's a tough one to determine. In my sons case, his jaw wasn't wide enough - thus all the teeth were going to come in crooked. He would have been a right mess had we not widened his jaw at an early age. In looking at Celina, it appears there was not enough room for her front tooth to come in properly and should have been corrected at an early age. My sons front teeth would have looked the same had we not done so. He already had one coming in wonky, so we caught it just in time.

I'm not a dentist, nor an expert - just sharing my thoughts on what I experienced.

MOO

Mel

As far as Celina's teeth-for me, it was always about whether or not she was insecure, being bullied, something that would make her more vulnerable to the attentions of an older male, for example...that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15