Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a fisherman reported something odd that alerted the divers to get to that area asap. I remember reading some of the comments of some of the locals following the news stories, talking about ponds, etc. where they liked to fish. A dam area is frequently a good place to fish.

Maybe they truly did just find the body because they were searching in a body of water, as police frequently do in these type of cases.

"The Boston Herald reported that police officers were seen on Wednesday taking photographs of the interior of a red pickup truck parked across the street from Celina's home. Officers moved official vehicles in front of the pickup truck to obstruct media photographers' attempts to capture images."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/189...sing-new-hampshire-fbi-reward-amber-alert.htm

Oddly, I can't find any articles at the moment that say the truck was siezed, but I know for a fact that it was. If you go back through the Press Conferences with JY, in one she is asked why the truck was seized and she blows it off as just checking out everything...but they didn't take SFs car at that time. It was the day that they first taped they house, before they let them go back. Still looking.

I NEVER ment it as a flaw on Celina.
I am trying to profile the parents (real & step)
What was more important to THEM.
How long were they married?
step and real.........any grandparents?
Do they work?
Do they own or rent duplex?
S/F like *advertiser censored*? delusional? drink?
just trying to get a read on home life.
O/T
My son suffered from his teeth overlapping and his lower jaw was to small.
At age 5, he had 9 baby teeth pulled to make room for his larger teeth.
and neded a retainer.....he is not flawed.....no child is.
I saved and scrimped, did without because we had no insurance.
He still says thank you..........

I'll say it too. Thanks passionflower. People underestimate what other medical conditions can occur, just because of poor teeth and dental care...some very serious (heart). I start to wonder if the child has other problems that were ignored? Just me tho.......JMO

Sometimes as a parent, you have to make choices and a place to live, food on the table and clothes are the best you can do. Doesn't mean you love your kids less and don't care but, in reality, it's what you can afford. If there's no place to scrimp and save from, what's a parent to do? In a town this size, I highly doubt there are a lot of jobs and you take what you can get, regardless of the pay. As a parent who didn't always have money for a lot of "extras", I'm sensitive about this subject. You love your kids and do the best you can. I don't know what the situation is with Celina's mother, but she's in pain and may be questioning some of her choices. She's probably feeling guilt for things she did and didn't do and I cannot, in good conscience, question her choices. At this time, Celina's teeth are not important -- she's lost a daughter and I thank God I'm not in her place.

I have received spam like this. I never opened the messages because I wanted to protect my beloved MacBook. :) I think that in order to get chat requests, you would've had to do something more, like send message or add as friend. It could also be that he was targeted because of some sites that he "liked." Re: he wouldve caught on that they weren't actual friends, there were a couple good posts about how his mental illness may have played into it. Just some thoughts.

Yes and I think those posts were mine. I was saying that he probably got all these friends on purpose. If you continue to open the same kind of "spam," there is a reason. He may have actually thought these women were friend-requesting him.

While we know nothing about who killed Celina at this point, I find it interesting that all the literature I’ve been reading seems to state that substance abuse is a much bigger predictor of violence than mental illness.[Wholehearted]

I agree. But if you add substance abuse to mental health issues, then that is the greatest predictor of all, imo.

Maybe they truly did just find the body because they were searching in a body of water, as police frequently do in these type of cases.

And they may have lined up places where there was easy access to a body of water. They did search the pond first so it might be easily accessable and the bridge and dam area of the river is also. There is a laneway right off rte 3 that can be seen in google maps.

Celina and her family had a computer(s) and internet access. Have we heard anything about cell phones?

where Celina lived with her mother, sister, stepfather and a man named K.... M......., said by neighbors to be the son of a former boyfriend of her mother, L Noyes.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/autopsy-cant-find-cause-1067117.html

The KM guy..... anyone know anything about him?

Way back in an earlier thread, there were pictures from Celina's FB account posted with him and her sister. There were at least 3 pictures of him in her FB. They were laughing, tickling or wrestling each other and just looking VERY happy and VERY comfortable together - and there was no way I thought he looked 23... though who knows. The biggest thing I noticed about him is that he looked so much like CC it was uncanny. And one of the comments on the picture of he and KL and CC was "K and his little sisters"

I'll say it too. Thanks passionflower. People underestimate what other medical conditions can occur, just because of poor teeth and dental care...some very serious (heart). I start to wonder if the child has other problems that were ignored? Just me tho.......JMO

I haven't seen any evidence that her parents ignored any of her physical problems or issues--if she even has any. Is there a link to any article that quotes her medical/dental history?

Maybe a fisherman reported something odd that alerted the divers to get to that area asap. I remember reading some of the comments of some of the locals following the news stories, talking about ponds, etc. where they liked to fish. A dam area is frequently a good place to fish.

I remember hearing that day they were doing line searches in the area near the dam and that fish and game were doing searches in the water when they came upon the body. So I think they did actually find the body doing a scheduled search (for the case) but what lead the officials directing where to search is the question for me.

I think they were using fish and game personal ( dept name might be different than fish and game) from the beginning. I think one of the reporters said that early on in the live updates. Anyone else remember it this way?

Celina and her family had a computer(s) and internet access. Have we heard anything about cell phones?

From what I understand they had to bring in a temporary cell tower for the LE agencies to communicate with each other so I'm not so sure that cell phone use is very prominent in the area.

MOO

Have not heard that they had them...did hear that reception was so sketchy that LE had to bring in a tower to assist with the investigation so they had coverage, so doubt it, but don't know.

probably no cell phone - reception there is so bad that they had to bring in a temporary tower for LE to use while they were there just to be able to talk to each other.

People were asking on this thread why LE cued into that particular area so quickly. I was just offering one little possibility amongst many that have already been stated.

I guess I've been here long enough to know that police routinely and frequently do search bodies of water in these types of cases.

Yes and I think those posts were mine. I was saying that he probably got all these friends on purpose. If you continue to open the same kind of "spam," there is a reason. He may have actually thought these women were friend-requesting him.
IMO, I think accepting these "friends" was more related to grandiose ideas about beautiful people wanting to friend him. If delusional, he may not have understood that the "friend requests" were spam. I was rather surprised that with his diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia that he actually had a FB account and had accepted friend requests.

From what I understand they had to bring in a temporary cell tower for the LE agencies to communicate with each other so I'm not so sure that cell phone use is very prominent in the area.

MOO

or for different frequency???

"The Boston Herald reported that police officers were seen on Wednesday taking photographs of the interior of a red pickup truck parked across the street from Celina's home. Officers moved official vehicles in front of the pickup truck to obstruct media photographers' attempts to capture images."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/189...sing-new-hampshire-fbi-reward-amber-alert.htm

Oddly, I can't find any articles at the moment that say the truck was siezed, but I know for a fact that it was. If you go back through the Press Conferences with JY, in one she is asked why the truck was seized and she blows it off as just checking out everything...but they didn't take SFs car at that time. It was the day that they first taped they house, before they let them go back. Still looking.

Also the lady asst attorney general stated in the news conference that the red truck was still impounded in reply to a reporters question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes