Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I just try to look at everything from all sides. I have seen some crazy things in my time and worked 17 cases with the IP and was only wrong in the end about one of them (my first and the one that got me involved in the first place.) I have seem completely innocent people insist that they committed the crime. I don't know much about what a paranoid schizophrenic would do if they thought someone was watching, or even if he still thinks that they are. There is just so many questions without answers here and I try to find an answer to all of them.

Of course, if I were a chemist, I would have solved this thing last Tuesday from my kitchen chair, but alas, we can't all be chemists. :)

:floorlaugh:

You are a hoot. Thank you for the much needed comic relief.

Mel

I posted this rumor last night. I went back to the article to see if any other comments were made and the ones from last night were gone. One of the comments also stated that chains and cinder blocks were stolen from the employer recently. One mentioned the red pickup having blood in it. These were comments from a supposed local.

Imo that has to be a rumor because if LE found blood in that truck they would have gotten a SW and the truck would be impounded by LE instead of still being at the home.

imo

Ok, so S/F is violent, has mental issues.
Does he work? and where?
Where does mom work?
Mom work nights?

Thats a good description Passion. And remember his comment "She needs to get her butt home" :maddening:

Imo that has to be a rumor because if LE found blood in that truck they would have gotten a SW and the truck would be impounded by LE instead of still being at the home.

imo

I thought the truck was still impounded???

I NEVER ment it as a flaw on Celina.
I am trying to profile the parents (real & step)
What was more important to THEM.
How long were they married?
step and real.........any grandparents?
Do they work?
Do they own or rent duplex?
S/F like *advertiser censored*? delusional? drink?
just trying to get a read on home life.
O/T
My son suffered from his teeth overlapping and his lower jaw was to small.
At age 5, he had 9 baby teeth pulled to make room for his larger teeth.
and neded a retainer.....he is not flawed.....no child is.
I saved and scrimped, did without because we had no insurance.
He still says thank you..........

I guess I'm just not into that kind of profiling. To me, the dead girl is the victim and her family are victims. So I really don't like to get into personal stuff about them, whether it's less-than-perfect teeth or whether they own or rent their home (what difference does that make???). None of that would have helped me think of ways to find Celina when we hoped she was still alive, and it sure doesn't help me figure out what happened now.

I'm starting to realize that I don't think like most people here, I guess?

Wow! Just checked his FB for the first time. He liked a link that made me want to vomit.

Can you share the link to his FB (if it is allowed). I looked at his FB a few days ago and was shocked by his "friends".

I'm catchin up.... :floorlaugh:

Give me a minute.... probably in thread #5....
Ooooooh...You posted MsF. I misread earlier and thought you wanted to know where Ms.L (WN's wife) had been.

Where has WN's wife been?

I NEVER ment it as a flaw on Celina.
I am trying to profile the parents (real & step)
What was more important to THEM.
How long were they married?
step and real.........any grandparents?
Do they work?
Do they own or rent duplex?
S/F like *advertiser censored*? delusional? drink?
just trying to get a read on home life.
O/T
My son suffered from his teeth overlapping and his lower jaw was to small.
At age 5, he had 9 baby teeth pulled to make room for his larger teeth.
and neded a retainer.....he is not flawed.....no child is.
I saved and scrimped, did without because we had no insurance.
He still says thank you..........

I agree, and I am in no way about to say anything bad about Celina. This boils down to how the parent(s) cared for Celina. In cases like this, we look at everything from how the child is perceived to have been treated, to FB pages, to just about everything.

If anyone finds these comments offensive, I apologize.

Mel

I guess I'm just not into that kind of profiling. To me, the dead girl is the victim and her family are victims. So I really don't like to get into personal stuff about them, whether it's less-than-perfect teeth or whether they own or rent their home (what difference does that make???). None of that would have helped me think of ways to find Celina when we hoped she was still alive, and it sure doesn't help me figure out what happened now.

I'm starting to realize that I don't think like most people here, I guess?

after awhile, you will look at everything for CLUES.
Bruises, clothes, hair to see how a child is treated.
If a child smiles in pix? or not.
The child's living arrangements.
Who and what kind of people are around the child.
In Zahra Bakers case, her artificial leg was way to small,
yet dad and S/M had tatoo's and drug money etc.
Pure child neglect there.

I never mean to ever degrde a child, especially an angel in heaven.
Sorry if I ever offend anyone.
I am just studying. ((HUGS)))

One of the saddest things about following this whole case for me is reading some of the comments made about her teeth. I know that she won't ever be able to read them, but her friends and family might. And it just makes me uncomfortable. It's like talking about somebody's 'flaws' behind his/her back to me, and that's something I just can't stand. And I don't see how it's even relevant.

The comments are only out of care and concern. I think speaking about Celina as if we were her parents who would do anything for her to protect her by asking questions, is our way of showing love - which helps with the grieving, -- we don't feel so helpless in the presence of the ultimate evil. The love, care and concern being discussed, even down to the detail of Celina's teeth and beautiful smile, takes some of the darkness away.

Has it been determined how long Celina lived in that house? Did the family live there prior to WN marrying the mother? Did the stepbrother live there also?

The reason I ask is because it was pointed out much earlier that a red pick up truck can be seen beside the home on google maps. Not sure when those pictures were taken but they are usually at least a couple of years old. Did the stepbrother, if he lived there, have a job?

Regarding the silver car belonging to WN that was just covered with a tarp today, is it possible that the family was using the car when the police were first checking out their home and they had to leave? Without a warrant, what reason could they have given for the family to leave the car when they were asked to move out of the house?

We know that the family was at the house on the day that Celina was found and that the SF had been taken to the hospital at some point that day so I would think that might have been the first time the car was at the house when the police put the tape up the second time after the discovery. They may be waiting for warrants for both the house and car now if the SF is being uncooperative?

I really don't think one can conclude anything about the gender of the offender based on where the body is disposed.

Of course it is not a foregone conclusion in every case but doctors who research this subject does keep up with the different trends and more often that not a mother will either swaddle her child, leave their bodies close to home or put them in plastic bags or submerge them in water. AKA Casey Anthony for instances and many more I have read about over the years.

I know that men do usually take their children's bodies far away from home because I read cases that states that. I am sure you have heard of cases where LE is still looking for the bodies of children suspected to have been killed by their fathers because they took them hundreds of miles away.

I have no reason to suspect this mother or even the step father actually. But I don't think it is unheard of since just as many mothers murder their children as fathers do. In fact the step parents are in a low percentage of 4% who commit murders against their step children.

IMO

Maybe a fisherman reported something odd that alerted the divers to get to that area asap. I remember reading some of the comments of some of the locals following the news stories, talking about ponds, etc. where they liked to fish. A dam area is frequently a good place to fish.

Didn't Dr. G (in the Casey Anthony trial) state that it is common for mothers who kill their children to dispose of their children close to home, to wrap them in a womb like fasion or submerge them in water (which is also womb-like)?

Or did I imagine that?

I cant remember Mag.......my brain is still on overload from the Anthony case but it fits her to a tee, imo.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member