Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about that little interview he gave where he vouched for WN and said he is a changed man and would never do anything like that again? Did he ever say the words ' my dad?' I thought he did refer to him as his father but I only heard it on the car radio so I could be wrong.

There was a video with him talking where he was labeled the step son. I don't remember what he said at this point. Because right now, everything I have heard is suspect.

i'm also going to finally say something that has been nagging at me from the beginning!! Who is to say that she was really last seen at 9 on the computer. She hadn't played any of her fb games in days. In the beginning they wanted to know about the days before she went missing and if anyone had seen her. At this point, i am waving the bs flag on anything that came out of that house.

I want to know if lcn really went to work and was back at 9 that am or if she went to work in the days prior. I want to hear from kl on when she last saw her sister. And i want us to get a smiley for said bs flag.

ita!!

I also believe in the first day or two.. the stepfather told the reporters when they asked what he wanted to say to Celina was to Get you @ss home or something like that...

This thing about the neighbor calling 911 I heard 2 days ago.. not sure from where.. but I also think it was in the story when it first broke. When I wrote my original post.. the other post wasn't posted yet, even though it was before mine.. It took me awhile to write it..

Would love to know what the computers reveal. I also find it interesting that the body was found between Canaan VT and Stewartstown NH.. WN is from Canaan but lives in Stewartstown. Coincidence??

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but I will put this idea out there.

What IF someone did something bad, and the decided their best way out was to frame the SF? What if there was someone who had access to the keys to the SF's truck and could plant evidence there ? The SF is a perfect patsy.

What about that little interview he gave where he vouched for WN and said he is a changed man and would never do anything like that again? Did he ever say the words ' my dad?' I thought he did refer to him as his father but I only heard it on the car radio so I could be wrong.

No that was what I meant. Other than that id in that interview nothing shows up as him as the son of WN. He lists DIFFERENT family members on FB, and I think the interview is a scam on the reporter I think he is a nephew or a cousin.

This isn't necessarily relevant, but it looks like WN keeps losing Facebook friends. A few days ago I thought there were 154, and now it's down to 149.

Have we EVER actually heard of anyone seeing her in the days prior to the said date of disappearance other than family at this point? I have not, personally.

HR I do agree :)

but supposedly LN was watching tv with CC mon nite, according to aunt...and when did KL go to spend the nite

What IF someone did something bad, and the decided their best way out was to frame the SF? What if there was someone who had access to the keys to the SF's truck and could plant evidence there ? The SF is a perfect patsy.

i would say thats a darned realistic theory

Have we EVER actually heard of anyone seeing her in the days prior to the said date of disappearance other than family at this point? I have not, personally.

No things got real quiet on that real fast.

Didn't the aunt come forward and say that CC and her Mom watched a movie on Monday night? After that everyone dropped the "when was she last seen" question IIRC

Soulmagnet- I said I wished Young and Company could ride into Ccty Texas and find Hailey:(

I'm also going to finally say something that has been nagging at me from the beginning!! Who is to say that she was really last seen at 9 on the computer. She hadn't played any of her fb games in days. In the beginning they wanted to know about the days before she went missing and if anyone had seen her. At this point, I am waving the BS flag on anything that came out of that house.

I want to know if LCN really went to work and was back at 9 that am or if she went to work in the days prior. I want to hear from KL on when she last saw her sister. And I want us to get a smiley for said BS flag.

:tyou::tyou::tyou::goodpost::worms::gasp:

Possible? Sure. In a movie that would be a fantastic plot.

In the real world though that kind of thing rarely happens. The killer is almost always the guy standing at the end of a trail of bloody footprints, frantically washing his hands while trying to look innocent.

This crime, like almost every other abuse, assault, or sexual assault, was perpetrated by someone who either lived with or was intimately familiar to the victim. In this case we have even more to go on than statistics, the most important being that she vanished from her home at night -- that alone essentially eliminates anyone outside the home as a suspect.

This time I mean it
:eek:fftobed::countsheep::bedtime:

have good night!

I think it is possible but not probable. I am not saying it is him.. but he is suspect in my mind. Although I would love to have more information on the other men in the house. I believe it is one of the three but leaning towards WN.

I don't think whoever did it is that smart to frame someone.. Funny had a long talk with a cop about the criminal mind a few days back and it really stuck with me.

This isn't necessarily relevant, but it looks like WN keeps losing Facebook friends. A few days ago I thought there were 154, and now it's down to 149.

Man, it has to be bad when even Stripper Spambots unfriend you.

I am surprised that his computer is not frozen with Trojan horses. When my son was a stupid 14 yr old he and his knuckle head friend made up a fake Myspace and added all kinds of freaky busty spam bots as their 'friends.' Our family computer was taken over by so many freaky viruses it was pathetic. We had to have it all rebooted and cleaned out. Thank goodness i have a MacBook. LOL

Wonder if the aunt knows they were watching a movie for a fact, or if that was just what she was told when she asked questions. Seriously, at this point, everything is suspect. I can understand not wanting to go on TV and I can understand wanting to be left alone if my child were missing. But I will NEVER understand not keeping it together long enough to dial 911. Even if all you do is call them and drop the phone and start sobbing and wait for them to figure out where you are and come to you.

And obviously, if you are stable enough to post to girls on facebook, you can call. Where was LCN when he was posting on facebook? Looking more and more suspicious to me by the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf