Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple (or few) random thoughts and/or questions:

I am not convinced that the information coming from the bio dad is necessarily accurate. For someone who seemingly had little contact or involvement, he certainly has a lot to say, and much of it seems to contradict his earlier statements (if I recall corectly).

Is it not possible that the girls lived in the cellar, and slept together, to place them as far as possible from step-dad? And along these lines, might not mom have invited her ex-BFs son to live there as a sort of additional protection or buffer?

Where was mom? What work was she doing?

I do not find the neighbor calling the police all that incriminating. There are understandable reasons why this family might hesitate to do that: first, their prior involvement with law enforcement was all negative; second, calling the police makes it REAL. Once you call the cops and report your kid missing you are admitting to yourself that she is actually gone... not hiding, not out for a stroll, missing, and that would be a horrific thing to accept.

I am very interested to hear what Celina's best female friends have to say.

I think it is possible but not probable. I am not saying it is him.. but he is suspect in my mind. Although I would love to have more information on the other men in the house. I believe it is one of the three but leaning towards WN.

I don't think whoever did it is that smart to frame someone.. Funny had a long talk with a cop about the criminal mind a few days back and it really stuck with me.

Yes, but KM went to adult prison at 19. And he stole SIX cars by that point already. That takes some skill at that age. Of course he got caught, but he also went to ' Criminal University' during his formative years. Bet he heard all kinds of stories from his new friends about how they got caught and why. One of the main topics of conversation in prison is how NOT to get caught next time.

And from what I have seen, KM may be the smartest one in that bunch. I think he is a cunning manipulator that took advantage of that family. imoo

Yes, but KM went to adult prison at 19. And he stole SIX cars by that point already. That takes some skill at that age. Of course he got caught, but he also went to ' Criminal University' during his formative years. Bet he heard all kinds of stories from his new friends about how they got caught and why. One of the main topics of conversation in prison is how NOT to get caught next time.

And from what I have seen, KM may be the smartest one in that bunch. I think he is a cunning manipulator that took advantage of that family. imoo

i TOTALLY agree with ya

I think it was him. I believe all the things about him that I dont about Shawn adkins.

Weird huh?

She was scared of the basement alone.
She slept on the couch.
He saw her last on the computer.
He went looking for her in the AM but her mom did not.
Her sister RAN looking for her .. Why the panic?
He saw her in shoes last?
With a pull over on too.

Kinda sounds like maybe she was looking like she was going somewhere and he didnt think anything of that because he was taking her there maybe? BS on his story and his rolling arround on the ground.

A couple (or few) random thoughts and/or questions:

I am not convinced that the information coming from the bio dad is necessarily accurate. For someone who seemingly had little contact or involvement, he certainly has a lot to say, and much of it seems to contradict his earlier statements (if I recall corectly).

Is it not possible that the girls lived in the cellar, and slept together, to place them as far as possible from step-dad? And along these lines, might not mom have invited her ex-BFs son to live there as a sort of additional protection or buffer?

Where was mom? What work was she doing?

I do not find the neighbor calling the police all that incriminating. There are understandable reasons why this family might hesitate to do that: first, their prior involvement with law enforcement was all negative; second, calling the police makes it REAL. Once you call the cops and report your kid missing you are admitting to yourself that she is actually gone... not hiding, not out for a stroll, missing, and that would be a horrific thing to accept.

I am very interested to hear what Celina's best female friends have to say.

I am hoping that bio dad's inconsistencies were because LE told him not to speak out on it until now, or now he just is. No idea really, though

Mom works at a consignment shop called Lads and Ladybugs in Colebrook.

True about calling LE, but if you are that hysterical, don't you just go ahead and call and if you can't call, why don't you make hubby? And if she is that hysterical, why is hubby posting to girls on facebook at 9:11 am?

I too am interested in what the friends have to say. I am interested in hearing from ANYONE but family at this point. I am super super mad and sitting on my hands for most of this at this point.

ETA: I would never marry someone I felt I needed to keep away from my children. And if I did, I would hope that boards like this would hang me out to dry and would deserve being tried in the media. Just sayin'

I think it was him. I believe all the things about him that I dont about Shawn adkins.

Weird huh?

She was scared of the basement alone.
She slept on the couch.
He saw her last on the computer.
He went looking for her in the AM but her mom did not.
Her sister RAN looking for her .. Why the panic?
He saw her in shoes last?
With a pull over on too.

Kinda sounds like maybe she was looking like she was going somewhere and he didnt think anything of that because he was taking her there maybe? BS on his story and his rolling arround on the ground.

I really had my money on a different him. But now I don't know what to think. Thinking maybe I need to go to the ATM, because I need to place bets in more than one place.

Have we EVER actually heard of anyone seeing her in the days prior to the said date of disappearance other than family at this point? I have not, personally.

I wonder if that is why LE went and questioned the family about the sleepover CC had recently had. Maybe that is the last sighting outside of the family.

This may have already been answered but...where is KM's father now?

I wonder if that is why LE went and questioned the family about the sleepover CC had recently had. Maybe that is the last sighting outside of the family.

Less then a mile from the home.

Surely KM would be able to not be missed for longer then it takes to go a mile down the road right. But WN would be expected to come to bed with his wife at some point right ? or fearful she would wake thus giving him less time to find a dump sight then a minute ? I am betting on 2 visits to the river because one would want to make sure whatever was not seen in the night was also not seen in the daylight I am also wondering if 2 trucks were used for those visits and surely WN would know KM had stolen cars so the patsy theory could work both ways here.

The body being found where it was makes me pretty sure of who the suspect is and pretty sure the crime scene was visited twice .

well it is late- y'all have a good rest of the night
and may tomorrow bring answers for Celina... child gone far too soon

Possible? Sure. In a movie that would be a fantastic plot.

In the real world though that kind of thing rarely happens. The killer is almost always the guy standing at the end of a trail of bloody footprints, frantically washing his hands while trying to look innocent.

This crime, like almost every other abuse, assault, or sexual assault, was perpetrated by someone who either lived with or was intimately familiar to the victim. In this case we have even more to go on than statistics, the most important being that she vanished from her home at night -- that alone essentially eliminates anyone outside the home as a suspect.

BUT there are more than one suspect in this home.
All it really takes to disrupt things and cause confusion is a bloody shoe in some one's truckbed. Let's say the 23 yr old perp comes back home and drops some piece of evidence in the SF's truck. That is all it takes to create confusion . Right now LE have impounded both trucks. In this case there are TWO very possible suspects. A very easy case for one of them to point blame at the other, imo.

I don't know of many cases that I have followed recently where the perp was standing at the end of the blood trail. I can only hope...

Well, it is 3:30 again. I have a ton of school work to do tomorrow and I better get some sleep. I will see you guys tomorrow. Be safe everyone! Good Night!
:eek:fftobed:

This may have already been answered but...where is KM's father now?

I don't know. There were some discussions about him being incarcerated but I don't know if they are true or not.

"They are making funeral arrangements without me, and I want to be a part of that," he said. "And that makes me frustrated and that upsets me. She is my daughter and I want to be a part of that."

"It wasn't a good atmosphere over there," Laro said. "There were a lot of people in and out of that place and a lot of faces every time I went over there."

"Laro says he voluntarily gave up custody of Celina, but was allowed to visit her. He says he never noticed anything that concerning, but he says he recently found out that Celina's bedroom, which she shared with her sister, was moved to the basement."

:thud:

Guess KL wasn't in the basement already and they moved the girls down there because it was bigger. Why in the world would you not want your daughters ABOVE you in the house if it were an option? Ugh!!!

http://www.wcax.com/story/15202964/pickup-taken-from-home-of-celina-cass

I'm out!

The only reason I could possibly see for the girls to be in the cellar is because their bedrooms would have probably been on the 3rd floor and might not have air. But, then I question just how warm it could have been... because of upper VT? Too, the fact that it is an old house, I just don't picture the cellar as being "finished". Damp, odor, etc. Did the cellar have windows? How many entrances to their part of the house? Just my 2 pennies, but where they lived looked like an addition to the main house.....so I'm questioning what is their description of a cellar/basement? There also looks (to me anyway) like there is a back porch and entrance. I'm not thinking the little garage from the s south extends back that far....and guessing there is practically nothing but an alley on the side we haven't seen. The little alcove/entrance by the propane tanks is interesting. Does that lead directly to stairs going up or down? My x's parents use to own a huge old 8 bedroom, 3 story (4 w/attic) victorian in the NE. Nooks and crannies everywhere. It had 2 kitchens with 2 formal dining rooms/parlors off of them and the kitchen on the second floor had a veranda off of it...so I'm wondering if the side we can't see could have had one also...maybe with staircase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kforbes862