Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully BBM:

Until I hear the AG herself actually say the words "Autopsy failed to show cause of death or manner of death, there is no COD," I'm not going to worry. She never said that. The only people saying this is the media. AFAIK, the AG did NOT say anything other than the results of the autopsy are pending toxicology. This doesn't mean they're clueless of COD and MOD. This is this AG's MO when working a case.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011; Located 1 Aug 2011 - #5

I'm not surprised they haven't released details of what they did or didn't find ... results are pending. And they may know if she was or wasn't raped, but that is not COD or MOD so I can understand why they'd say nothing in those regards. :twocents: :eek:

I know others claim that AG's MO is not to reveal much. I followed Krista Dittmeyer's case and there was no COD in that case as well, IIRC. Evidence pointed to a drug deal gone bad after a mountain of evidence was found in the car and at the perpertators apartment. (blood)

In this case, if you listen to Jane Young's statement....she says "despite the autopsy" other tests are pending and it remains a criminal case. IMO, the autopsy did not reveal COD. They're probably awaiting tox tests but I believe they will solely rely on CE, if and when someone is arrested. :twocents:

Does anyone know WHO was the last person to see her at 9pm?

I want to track that down because I found inconsistencies in that 9 pm sighting statement. When I first read the article I saw a reporter who said " She was last seen by her stepfather at 9 pm on her computer in her bedroom."

That bothered me because I wondered why the stepfather was going in to say good night to her instead of MOm, since they have only been married a short time. So when I went back and found the actual quote it was more nebulous. The SF actually said something like " Celina was last seen in her bedroom last night playing on her computer." IIRC he did not say that HE was the one to see her. So I would really like to find the original statement because it seems odd, imo.

I just googled the statement and all of the articles seem to say " CC was last seen BY HER FAMILY at 9 pm, on her computer.."

Really? By 'her family?' Hmmmmmmm...

Using the nebulous word "pending" may be a psychological ploy. The AG would know, I think, that everyone is engaging in speculation after that news conference that basically said nothing. Maybe this statement is designed to keep the perp off balance and everyone flapping their jaws until someone finally squeals about something. I think some posts have pointed out that Jane Young used similar wording about another homicide that was soon thereafter solved.

I like her too but I disagree. There is no COD in this case. If there was, she would say it. They are now building a theory based on other evidence found and will make an arrest based on CE. Other tests pending like toxicology could determine if she was drugged and that will be added to the CE in building their case.

One thing is for sure, Celina did not die from drowning. IIRC, that was also determined in Krista's case and that's how they knew it was suspicious amongst other evidence found at the crime scene (s).

Like some other people on this thread, I'd like to know who was the last person/people to see her alive OTHER than SF and Mom. And when was that? Was the last public sighting of Celina the Friday before she went 'missing'? :waiting:

Johanne Rodrigue said her 10-year-old son went to a nearby park with Celina and her family July 22, the Friday before she vanished.

The following Tuesday, Celina’s 13-year-old sister, Kayla, and a friend came into her shop asking whether she had seen the 11-year-old. That evening, when Rodrigue dropped off food at the Cass home, the girl’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes, told her they had last seen Celina about 9 p.m. the day before on the computer at home, she said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...fers_few_clues_as_town_struggles_with_murder/

On a lighter note, major kudos must go to MsFacetious who has helped us SO MUCH with deciphering [the most awesome] Jane's public statements on this case!!!!

All of that gives me much hope that an arrest(s) is imminent...

Here is a comparison of pictures. While there has been no obsession on my part with the picture with the hat, I will share with you that the first thought that crossed my mind on viewing the picture was that she was either on drugs or was drugged when the picture was taken. There is no life in the eyes at all ... no spark as is evident in the other pictures of her. I don't think the picture was photo shopped.

I can't see her pupils in the "hat" picture, but I agree with you!

So .... unless there's another non-parental sighting we don't know about, she could have been missing or dead since late Friday night, theoretically speaking...?

"the girl’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes, told her they had last seen Celina about 9 p.m. the day before on the computer at home, she said."

So now, THEY were the last to see her? I had never heard that he and mom had gone together into the basement and were the last to see her.

I am so far behind all of you, but you really could be onto something....

Who knows if it is the truth, but LE has said that family members did pass lie detectors.... I guess he could be lumped in there because he is family-like, but maybe not.

Wait....wait.....
Was it LE that said family members passed lie detectors? I thought it was the family members reportedly saying they had passed lie detector tests. Do you have a link?

Excellent observation, Katydid. As a "rescuer," even her home was like a consignment shop for recycled people! Her unsuspicious nature may have been what attracted certain types of guys. Some people who operate on the right side of the law find it hard to think like criminals or those who have shady motives. My theory has been that the mom is doing lots of post-crime adding of two plus two. I wonder why she and the SF are still together, though. If as a mom you thought either the SF or NN did something, wouldn't you separate yourself from them as far as possible and squeal everything you know to LE?

Where would she go? Who would she turn to at a time like this? Troubled people (both psychologically, financially and spiritually) will almost always turn in towards the people they know and have loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member