2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: Sorry, couldn't help it:

Someone in the courtroom is wearing Drakkar Noir. It smells like 1991 in here.

by stevehelling via twitter 10:05 AM

Perhaps he is doing this hearing in order to have a legal precedence to readjust her sentencing/calculation for the Providing False Information to LE.

Obligation of the officer of the court to notify the court that probation had already started....does this mean the DT didn't notify the court that probation had already started while kc was in jail? what obligation does the DT have to notify the court......a judge can correct the scribbler's error - no one appealed ever.......double jeapordy - once a defendant has begun a sentence......in placing defendant on probation FL courts must uphold the sentence......a sentence can only be imposed following an adjudication of guilt.....issue is not totally clear cut....certain distinctions must be addressed ....split sentences and gain time issues.....rules of criminal procedure defines what a sentence is.....

Their fight against this probation is opening the can of words on sentencing, time served...etc

oh my... I have not had my coffee yet

Come on HHJP~~ require her to serve probation in ORLANDO, and get her out of OHIO for now...We dont want her here!

:floorlaugh: Sorry, couldn't help it:

Someone in the courtroom is wearing Drakkar Noir. It smells like 1991 in here.

by stevehelling via twitter 10:05 AM

I just saw that on my phone! LOL My ex wore that back in the day...around 1991

we all know what the purpose of probation is... Judge Perry

You go Judge Perry. He nailed them about them knowing probation was not supposed to be while in jail and did not notify the court that it was happening at the time.

Also that this was before recusal, and another case.

No appeal at the time about probation after release, even though JB stated she would be acquitted on pending charges.
Getting my hopes up, but I think he is going to order her to serve probation.

If she served her probation erroneously while in jail how come the freakin Probation department couldn t figure that out? Mindblowing confusion and inefficiency here...

JBP just said erroneously placed upon probation and you cannot have probation while incarcerated....judges order was not followed......knowing at the pronouncement......sentence should begin afterwards.....

LF said the DT was aware but it wasn't the defense teams burden.....

Perry is saying you can not have it both ways. Some common sense at last here!!!

WOW WOW WOW so they KNEW it ws/is error!!!!

GOOOOO JP--Miss Frye-give it up--you cant school him! lol

If she served her probation erroneously while in jail how come the freakin Probation department couldn t figure that out? Mindblowing confusion and inefficiency here...

A record in legal madness here. I fully agree!!!

I am imagining FCA in her hotel room throwing her frapuccino against the wall and making fisties.

Slightly OT here,:innocent: but did anyone watching the live stream on the OS site notice the ad on the top right hand side is for TARGET? Oh, the IORNY :great::great::floorlaugh::great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member