Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just love all the publicity our store is getting lol :woohoo:

please stop in and check us out!! i doubt you'll find kc but you'll find good sales and fashionable apparel for all ages...

and as i said too, i don't think any employee is going to comment... professionalism and all. i'd imagine the same with starbucks. sorry!! :seeya:

:giggle:OT... I'm sad I missed the stock up sale! :doh::(

I haven't heard that much from Casey, or her Defense Team in a while.. Mostly from the media. It's the public thirsting for more info. Look at the number of threads and posts here alone as an example.

For now, yes. She gets "in the news" now because the duhfense mob is still playing the "where's Casey" game. Once the media moves on to another story and leaves Casey and her duhfense mob in the dust, she'll be looking for ways to be "famous" again. That's when the "famous"/"infamous" thing kicks in. She'll have to do something other than walk down a freaking street with a Starbucks to get her face on the news.

Oh gee.. Are the helicopters up yet? Nope, Casey.. They sure aren't.

I would like to get your opinions on the motel sighting. If our witness is credible, it means FCA was at least there from Thursday the 28th thru Sunday the 31st.

Why are there no pictures at the motel? Is it a factual story? Were they trying to do her a favor and not expose her home base? It would have been very easy to sit in a parked car there and take photos/film.

Let me give a new theory and try it on for size:

1. Someone with knowledge of FCA staying at the motel decides to get photos taken and sell them. We don't yet know who this person is. For starters, let's use Cheney Mason. Let's just picture him bitter over getting little money out of this, he's retiring so the promotion doesn't do him much good, and he decides to secretly get his rightful share. However, he doesn't feel right about exposing where she lives, so those photos are omitted from the sale. Note in this theory, CM has gone rogue and is doing this on his own. Baez isn't aware of this. Let's say CM decides this after an argument on July 27th with Baez.

2. CM picks up his cell phone, calls his loyal PI firm, and tells them to quietly stake the place out and obtain footage. Three private investigators are sent to Columbus, and the photos/videos are taken over the next 3 days - the 29th, 30th and 31st. On the 29th she is wearing the black shirt, on the 30th she is wearing the white shirt, and on the 31st she is wearing the grey shirt.

3. By this time, Casey has been in town for 10 days. She has partied, met men, gotten laid, made new friends and now has a boyfriend. She is feeling bold in her travels. She just got out of jail and has a new lease on life. She just got away with murder, and she feels invincible. She absorbs the attention like a sponge.

4. On the 29th, we see Casey in the black shirt approaching her boyfriend's house on Glenmawr. It's only a 3 mile walk from the motel, and it's nothing to Casey after being in a jail cell for so long. She silences her phone as she approaches, and the film cuts. We then also see her leaving the house with the cell phone put away in her jeans.

5. On the 30th, we see Casey in the white shirt approaching her boyfriend's house with a Starbucks, but she spots one of the private investigators as she is approaching the turn, and so reverses course. She crosses the street and heads back the other way. She spots that private investigator up the street as well, and their cover is blown. She is onto them.

6. On the 31st, she checks out of the motel for fear of being followed. They see her going to the shopping mall, and film her at Old Navy. She sees them there too and escapes.

7. Casey checks into a new motel. She managed to avoid being followed in that journey and her whereabouts are currently unknown to the private investigators. The information on the new motel is kept strictly confidential and Baez does not risk telling anyone.

8. CM gets the photos/videos and tries to have them edited to not revealing her location (but fails to realize that websleuths will crack it anyway.) He then has them sold to splashnews by a family member.

9. Casey, despite the scare of being followed and now exposed to the world as living in Columbus, has made new friends and lovers which she doesn't want to leave behind. She is feeling a cocky, f them mentality, and says to hell with it, she's staying in Columbus!

And here we are.

Just a theory.

Nice theory!

I hope CM wouldn't go that far though, but who knows. I do know Baez is dedicated to his "client" so I don't think he would be up to any shannigans unless Casey wanted him to.

I did want to point something out to you though.... with Casey walking on Glenmawr (black t shirt). In the TMZ photos she is walking north on Glenmawr on the East side of the street, near the red brick wall (IIRC, she's playing with her phone in at least one of the pics). In Huff's video we see her crossing the street at the end and she begins to walk South on Glenmawr on the West side of the street, phone in hand. She then crosses the street again but it appears she's heading South still on Glenmawr, but the video cuts out before we can say definitely. Her phone is in hand. In TMZ's photos, we see her walking across the grassy island with no phone in hand, and she continues to cross Glenmawr. We just don't see which way she turns after crossing the street.

So, IMO, on the same day she appears to be circling Glenmawr in the area of the blue Suzuki at least 2 different times (but close to the same time of the day if you look at the shadows from the sun).

I think it is possible that she was staying at the motel, or perhaps knew someone who was staying there. I just think she had a connection to Glen Echo too since she was hovering that area for at least 2 days. If she was circling the streets, perhaps this was around the time of JS's probation order and she was nervous about returning to FL, so she was "getting some air" and checking for texts from JB?

connecting the dots .... I think NBC is in on the Columbus photos/videos ....
Microsoft now owns Corbis - SPLASH
Microsoft NBC = MSNBC
Bill Gates billionaire of Microsoft joins NBC
Microsoft buys Corbis which is associated with SPLASH
SPLASH has their name on the Columbus photos of the felon which TMZ posted
most likely the felon and her attorney(s) get a percentage of the sale of the photos/video, and royalties every time the photos/video are sold

It was reported that Baez gave the felon a new camera upon her release and wanted her to take photos to sell, but the media outlets said they did not want photos the felon took, they wanted photos of the felon ..... so, the felon probably arranged for those photos to be taken of herself, then brokered through the NBC .... SPLASH.... machine......

We know that NBC is still coddling Baez, as they just had him on talking to Matt Lauer .... I think the Columbus photo shoot was an interim deal to keep the interest in the "product" alive, while they wait for the perfect opportunity for the felon to appear on NBC and give her first interview.

It is interesting to me that there is no outrage from the Defense team about the photos of the felon in Columbus ... no complaint that some private citizen grabbed these photos without the felon's knowledge .... no complaint about the photos being published without the felon's knowledge or permission. The silence is deafening.

InSession did a face recognition study and concluded the TMZ photos ARE indeed the felon, and Cindy and George said through their mouthpiece that they believe it is their daughter in Columbus and now her safety is in jeopardy, and the moles on her neck and arm match.

In summary -- I believe the felon was in Columbus, Ohio on Sunday July 31st when those photos were taken, and I believe that either the felon AND her defense team knew about the photo op .... or one or the other individually knew. They thought nobody would figure out exactly where she was, and nobody would figure out who got paid for the photos. IMO

connecting the dots .... I think NBC is in on the Columbus photos/videos ....
Microsoft now owns Corbis - SPLASH
Microsoft NBC = MSNBC
Bill Gates billionaire of Microsoft joins NBC
Microsoft buys Corbis which is associated with SPLASH
SPLASH has their name on the Columbus photos of the felon which TMZ posted
most likely the felon and her attorney(s) get a percentage of the sale of the photos/video, and royalties every time the photos/video are sold

It was reported that Baez gave the felon a new camera upon her release and wanted her to take photos to sell, but the media outlets said they did not want photos the felon took, they wanted photos of the felon ..... so, the felon probably arranged for those photos to be taken of herself, then brokered through the NBC .... SPLASH.... machine......

We know that NBC is still coddling Baez, as they just had him on talking to Matt Lauer .... I think the Columbus photo shoot was an interim deal to keep the interest in the "product" alive, while they wait for the perfect opportunity for the felon to appear on NBC and give her first interview.

It is interesting to me that there is no outrage from the Defense team about the photos of the felon in Columbus ... no complaint that some private citizen grabbed these photos without the felon's knowledge .... no complaint about the photos being published without the felon's knowledge or permission. The silence is deafening.

InSession did a face recognition study and concluded the TMZ photos ARE indeed the felon, and Cindy and George said through their mouthpiece that they believe it is their daughter in Columbus and now her safety is in jeopardy, and the moles on her neck and arm match.

In summary -- I believe the felon was in Columbus, Ohio on Sunday July 31st when those photos were taken, and I believe that either the felon AND her defense team knew about the photo op .... or one or the other individually knew. They thought nobody would figure out exactly where she was, and nobody would figure out who got paid for the photos. IMO

Maybe KC was just there for the photo shoot and left the same day. Never heard anything more about the motel. And really, a motel does not make a lot of sense because if she has bodyguards there is no way anyone with an LE background would stay in a motel without a back door. She could still be in California and maybe they did a road trip in a van. It's 34 hours from San Diego and with two drivers it's a day and a half trip. It could have been the white van in the reflection of her glasses. I'll bet a certain PI has some high quality cameras and it's only a 6 hour drive from Chicago.

I don't believe the same van with the unusually low windows had been following her around for three days and she did not notice. Plus how would they know she would be at ON. They were already parked, not moving, in front of the store when she came walking down the sidewalk so they had a clear view of her face. Are they psychic?

I don't believe anyone would believe JB does not have someone with her watching over her. And we know they were shopping for bodyguards in CA. My guess she's loving every part of the game of hide and seek. jmo

Bill Gates/Microsoft/MSNBC owns Corbis ....Corbis owns Splash news.

TMZ.COM is owned by America Online [AOL] and Telepictures productions which is a division of Warner Bros

http://www.techflash.com/mobile/seattle/2011/07/corbis-buys-splash-news.html

Wednesday, July 20, 2011, 9:15am PDT
Corbis buys Splash News, putting Bill Gates in celebrity photo biz

Splash’s largest online customer is MSN, which gets digital still images of celebrities as well as video feeds through Splash News TV.
The agency is based in Venice Beach, Calif. It employs about 100 people and an army of 3,000 freelance photographers .....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_z_m6gK79s&feature=player_embedded"]‪Kasia Madera interviewing Gary Morgan, co-founder of Splash News‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Kasia Madera interviewing Gary Morgan, co-founder of Splash News
Uploaded by alinarekawek on Jul 8, 2011

Kasia Madera interviewing Gary Morgan, co-founder of Splash News on the demise of the tabloids following the closure of the News of the World
A recent BBC interview with Splash co-founder Gary Morgan talking about the future of celebrity pictures and the British tabloid scandal

Aug 3, 2011 - [NBC] Matt Lauer interviewed Jose Baez.

Nice theory!

I hope CM wouldn't go that far though, but who knows. I do know Baez is dedicated to his "client" so I don't think he would be up to any shannigans unless Casey wanted him to.

I did want to point something out to you though.... with Casey walking on Glenmawr (black t shirt). In the TMZ photos she is walking north on Glenmawr on the East side of the street, near the red brick wall (IIRC, she's playing with her phone in at least one of the pics). In Huff's video we see her crossing the street at the end and she begins to walk South on Glenmawr on the West side of the street, phone in hand. She then crosses the street again but it appears she's heading South still on Glenmawr, but the video cuts out before we can say definitely. Her phone is in hand. In TMZ's photos, we see her walking across the grassy island with no phone in hand, and she continues to cross Glenmawr. We just don't see which way she turns after crossing the street.

So, IMO, on the same day she appears to be circling Glenmawr in the area of the blue Suzuki at least 2 different times (but close to the same time of the day if you look at the shadows from the sun).

I think it is possible that she was staying at the motel, or perhaps knew someone who was staying there. I just think she had a connection to Glen Echo too since she was hovering that area for at least 2 days. If she was circling the streets, perhaps this was around the time of JS's probation order and she was nervous about returning to FL, so she was "getting some air" and checking for texts from JB?

BBM. Thank you. Regarding the Huff video, when we see her crossing the street again, heading East, her phone is in her jeans back pocket, not in her hand any more. You can also tell she is going to head South after she passes the motorcycle by her body language - she is starting to make the turn and you can see her back fully.

Maybe KC was just there for the photo shoot and left the same day. Never heard anything more about the motel. And really, a motel does not make a lot of sense because if she has bodyguards there is no way anyone with an LE background would stay in a motel without a back door. She could still be in California and maybe they did a road trip in a van. It's 34 hours from San Diego and with two drivers it's a day and a half trip. It could have been the white van in the reflection of her glasses. I'll bet a certain PI has some high quality cameras and it's only a 6 hour drive from Chicago.

I don't believe the same van with the unusually low windows had been following her around for three days and she did not notice. Plus how would they know she would be at ON. They were already parked, not moving, in front of the store when she came walking down the sidewalk so they had a clear view of her face. Are they psychic?

I don't believe anyone would believe JB does not have someone with her watching over her. And we know they were shopping for bodyguards in CA. My guess she's loving every part of the game of hide and seek. jmo

ITA! She absolutely is loving this! And, I am sure that her DT is behind this with her to make money. I just wonder how long it will take before all of these staged shopping trips makes her feel like her old self, and which one of her cohorts will be the recipient of a stolen checkbook! :innocent:

I just noticed something. Many of these houses have separate, stand-alone garages behind the house. It could serve as a studio dwelling. There is a narrow road that goes between Summit and Glenmawr for these garages, and the road comes out at Summit right where Casey is seen in the white t-shirt. I actually think it's possible the footage starts right after she exits that road. The odd thing would be that means she was leaving her room with a Starbucks in hand. Perhaps someone had brought it to her.

This would also explain to me better why they chose the stake-out points they did.

It would also invalidate the motel theory, unless she was visiting someone there in this Glenmawr area. We only have one witness and no solid proof of the motel stay anyway.

EDIT: I examined the video closely and from her walking path, I don't think she had just left that driveway. She appears to be walking past it as the video starts. It is possible she saw the photographer before reaching the driveway and decided to keep walking past it, then crosses the street and heads South on Summit.

as i posted yesterday morning in the picture thread, the stock up sale ran 7/18 to 8/4...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150271157189558&set=a.437816834557.234767.284731399557&type=1&theater

the sign in the link above and the sign in the video both show the adult price of $5 (pink circle). so, she visited the store b/w 7/18 and 8/4... but you cannot conclude the visit was during the extra stock up sale as the prices don't match - as hope32 said.

hi hope32 ~ fellow old navy employee here! :seeya:

HI! I was just basing the dates off the items I can appear to make out in the video, a few of those went clearance around the 21st and there does not appear to be a clearance sign by them, and usually they are moved to the clearance section

Homegirl aint afraid.

She definitely isn't and I'm not surprised. Her one "enemy" is gone and returned to dust and the courts have proven to be her friend/on her side. I don't think she is scared of society any more since we proved we couldn't find her and those who she did come in contact with were pleasant enough. I think she has been scared twice in all of this ....when she was first caught by her Mom on the 31st day and then when she was released from jail (I'm sure she thought she was getting shot then...if ever). I don't think she feared the DP - I think she, like the rest of us was certain she was getting Life.

I just noticed something. Many of these houses have separate, stand-alone garages behind the house. It could serve as a studio dwelling. There is a narrow road that goes between Summit and Glenmawr for these garages, and the road comes out at Summit right where Casey is seen in the white t-shirt. I actually think it's possible the footage starts right after she exits that road. The odd thing would be that means she was leaving her room with a Starbucks in hand. Perhaps someone had brought it to her.

This would also explain to me better why they chose the stake-out points they did.

It would also invalidate the motel theory, unless she was visiting someone there in this Glenmawr area. We only have one witness and no solid proof of the motel stay anyway.

I noticed those detached garages also and thought the same thing about rentals, especially with college age people in that area.
I can envision your scenario ... with the cooperation of the felon on a photo shoot by a freelance Splash photographer ... the photographer probably brought the Starbucks drink to her .... the Splash photographer probably told the felon where to walk for the best photo shots and the photographer was in place with a steady camera as the felon walked the path that the photographer had suggested.

It is clear to me that the felon walks to a point on the sidewalk, wearing the white T-shirt, when she looks up in the tree, is looking to her left, then briefly looks to her right and clearly NODS to someone in front of her, then crosses the street. Looks to me like the felon reached the stopping point on the sidewalk where the photographer had prearranged for her to stop walking and then goes across the street and walks down the other sidewalk. All in a days work ....

I noticed those detached garages also and thought the same thing about rentals, especially with college age people in that area.
I can envision your scenario ... with the cooperation of the felon on a photo shoot by a freelance Splash photographer ... the photographer probably brought the Starbucks drink to her .... the Splash photographer probably told the felon where to walk for the best photo shots and the photographer was in place with a steady camera as the felon walked the path that the photographer had suggested.

It is clear to me that the felon walks to a point on the sidewalk, wearing the white T-shirt, when she looks up in the tree, is looking to her left, then briefly looks to her right and clearly NODS to someone in front of her, then crosses the street. Looks to me like the felon reached the stopping point on the sidewalk where the photographer had prearranged for her to stop walking and then goes across the street and walks down the other sidewalk. All in a days work ....

I agree. Something very unnatural about those photos.

Little story abut PI's. My husband always wore a suit, no matter where he went. He had to take pictures of the back of a house where someone had fallen in a case he was assigned to. The owner of the home would not let anyone on their property to take pictures. As luck would have it the day DH went to try and get pictures from their neighbor's house, the neighbors were having a small wedding reception in their backyard. So in he went with his camera. He walked to the back of the property and was approached by a family member asking who he was. His answer, he stated to them he did not know the person so were they from the bride's side and when they said yes, he said he was from the groom's side and loved photographing trees and was taking a picture of the trees in the neighboring yards. Satisfied the person walked away. Before they could question him any further he got his pictures and quietly slipped away. lol My point is these people are not afraid of anyone. To maintain the integrity of their pictures and to keep getting those $$$$$ for future pictures they would want to sell, they would have verified it was really her. I have no DOUBT ABOUT IT. FYI: DH had more guts than I would ever have had. lol jmo

Little story abut PI's. My husband always wore a suit, no matter where he went. He had to take pictures of the back of a house where someone had fallen in a case he was assigned to. The owner of the home would not let anyone on their property to take pictures. As luck would have it the day DH went to try and get pictures from their neighbor's house, the neighbors were having a small wedding reception in their backyard. So in he went with his camera. He walked to the back of the property and was approached by a family member asking who he was. His answer, he stated to them he did not know the person so were they from the bride's side and when they said yes, he said he was from the groom's side and loved photographing trees and was taking a picture of the trees in the neighboring yards. Satisfied the person walked away. Before they could question him any further he got his pictures and quietly slipped away. lol My point is these people are not afraid of anyone. To maintain the integrity of their pictures and to keep getting those $$$$$ for future pictures they would want to sell, they would have verified it was really her. I have no DOUBT ABOUT IT. FYI: DH had more guts than I would ever have had. lol jmo

speaking of PIs.... there is the Mort S.... Andrea L .... Jeanene B .... connections from Chicago ... and then the Jim L [media bald guy] who lives in Chicago, who was Cindy's BFF at hearings, who has connections with NBC, TODAY Show, Matt Lauer and by extension, Splash ....... maybe they have friends in Columbus, Ohio? maybe the felon's Ohio Uncle had her flown to Columbus when she was released, and then the "Chicago people" set her up with their friends in Columbus?

speaking of PIs.... there is the Mort S.... Andrea L .... Jeanene B .... connections from Chicago ... and then the Jim L [media bald guy] who lives in Chicago, who was Cindy's BFF at hearings, who has connections with NBC, TODAY Show, Matt Lauer and by extension, Splash ....... maybe they have friends in Columbus, Ohio?

Maybe they drove or flew...from travelmath.com

The driving distance from Chicago, Illinois to Columbus, Ohio is:

354 miles / 570 km

:twocents:

EDIT: I examined the video closely and from her walking path, I don't think she had just left that driveway. She appears to be walking past it as the video starts. It is possible she saw the photographer before reaching the driveway and decided to keep walking past it, then crosses the street and heads South on Summit.

Awesome find!

I didn't even think to look into that alley way! That would definitely link the 2 roads, she could've been on Glenmawr to enter the front of the yard of where ever she was, and on Summit exiting the back of the yard.

So the PI lied and trespassed? Not very ethical. If licensed couldn't he have lost his license for that?

We closed the picture thread because of unwarranted invasion of privacy of innocent people. The pictures were discussed at length. To further discuss the specific location will get this thread closed also.

Please discuss in general what MSM is reporting about Casey's whereabouts. But do not continue the picture discussion in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chumbug