The case for murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Dang, Sunnie had a hard enough time even getting me to cut the guy some slack, I would seriously have to question his credibility if he still thought it was suffocation. :waitasec:

:floorlaugh: Sorry, but adter the night I had at work, I couldn't help but comment on your post, as I needed a good laugh!!!

Time, I thank you!!

I think ValHall and Sorrell need to be signed onto CPD and SDSO and make the big bucks, giving them some logical and sane advice!!!:great:

:floorlaugh: Sorry, but adter the night I had at work, I couldn't help but comment on your post, as I needed a good laugh!!!

Time, I thank you!!

I think ValHall and Sorrell need to be signed onto CPD and SDSO and make the big bucks, giving them some logical and sane advice!!!:great:

Nothing better to wind down than a good laugh :rocker:

And, yeah, I think some logical replacements are in order!!

Now that we know the polygraph guy recommended Adam have a second polygraph, why wasn't one performed?

* Did Adam refuse, possibly with the aid of a lawyer?
* Did SDSO just decide not to pursue it, if so, when did they make that decision and why?
* Both?

Possibly SDSO didn't want him to take it again if they even thought they might rule this a suicide. If he failed, it would sure complicate that.

I think, another polygraph may have pinpointed Adam's involvement more specifically, if any. Had they done that, it could have given them clues about who did kill Rebecca. I am still think that if Adam was involved, he was just in a supportive role and didn't kill her.... however, I'm not feeling the love near as strongly as before. Maybe it was that text notification and the fact that I have some suspicions about his account of the whole hanging scenario and what he did when he found her.

Now that we know the polygraph guy recommended Adam have a second polygraph, why wasn't one performed?

* Did Adam refuse, possibly with the aid of a lawyer?
* Did SDSO just decide not to pursue it, if so, when did they make that decision and why?
* Both?

Possibly SDSO didn't want him to take it again if they even thought they might rule this a suicide. If he failed, it would sure complicate that.

I think, another polygraph may have pinpointed Adam's involvement more specifically, if any. Had they done that, it could have given them clues about who did kill Rebecca. I am still think that if Adam was involved, he was just in a supportive role and didn't kill her.... however, I'm not feeling the love near as strongly as before. Maybe it was that text notification and the fact that I have some suspicions about his account of the whole hanging scenario and what he did when he found her.

I truly believe that for whatever reason, this was not 'investigated', but LE had a predetermined conclusion that they set out to prove.

A 'witness' who flunked a LDT would NOT fit the scenario. So, whether that is from passive or aggressive involvement, I have no idea. I would bet on the 1st.

I truly believe that for whatever reason, this was not 'investigated', but LE had a predetermined conclusion that they set out to prove.

A 'witness' who flunked a LDT would NOT fit the scenario. So, whether that is from passive or aggressive involvement, I have no idea. I would bet on the 1st.

Agree on all counts

I don't believe LE asked AS to take another polygraph after the inconclusive one. They just declared him to be truthful and that was the end of it.

Unless there is a link to support otherwise, I'm of the opinion Dr. Peterson continues to believe it was suffocation. The proof one way or the other might become public if a civil lawsuit is filed by one of the parents.

JMO

Maurice Godwin says he has changed his mind in the comments under this writing. FWIW, seems like he'd be reluctant to say that on a public forum unless he had verified it, because that would be misrepresenting Dr. Peterson.

http://www.examiner.com/us-headline...hacknai-may-have-suffocated-before-fall-video

The attached link was posted earlier. Perhaps it is what you are referring to: No Way!!! It can't be true. - Cafepharma Message Boards

Thank you dasqm, This IS in fact the same article but this link is great as it contains so additional interesting comments.

Folks, If you have not been to Cafepharma.com, may I suggest you do so. The comments there provide a whole new perspective on JS.

WHERE IS ANNE BREMNER???? I know you are a busy woman but c'mon! I'm dying here! I have no patience.

Happy Friday all! :great:

Thank you dasqm, This IS in fact the same article but this link is great as it contains so additional interesting comments.

Folks, If you have not been to Cafepharma.com, may I suggest you do so. The comments there provide a whole new perspective on JS.

WHERE IS ANNE BREMNER???? I know you are a busy woman but c'mon! I'm dying here! I have no patience.

Happy Friday all! :great:

Interesting comment on there about financial stuff - I think it's a good theory if you look at the dates.

Interesting comment on there about financial stuff - I think it's a good theory if you look at the dates.

What theory? aaik, neither death has any ties to the publicly traded company.

And the guy said he had no enemies. Every single person that invested in his company between 2003 & 2008 SUED HIM! Over all they lost 125 MILLION in assets those shareholders.....

You just never know... a nasty nasty revenge kill.... over lost millions...You can't choose your family or your investors in a publically traded company and there are plenty of nutjobs out there..... RZ was getting blocked calls.... if you want to hit a guy where it really hurts.. go after his family... the note would certainly make sense... "She saved him, but can you save her?"

It would not have been hard to hide in that house and wait for a moment to hurt his kid.. and then when that didn't quite work out... set up to kill the girlfriend.

ABC on The Today Show.... reported the message as..

"She saved him, can he save her"

Did you read the comments at the link? It didn't have to do with the company or an employee doing anything. It simply had to do with possible interactions between DS and JS. Besides, how would you know that neither death has any ties to something related to the company? You do know that the books were cooked, right? Look at the years the books were cooked. One has to wonder if DS knew about this back then. They are just darn lucky criminal charges were not filed. No one involved, or who knew about the book cooking, could have predicted with certainty they wouldn't be charged. A fine of $18 million is a ton of money, but far better than being in the slammer.

Here is the link to the Today Show Interview With Anne the sister Mary and brother in law. September 30th

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43646358#44729224"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

I agree, there was a total loss of $125 Million in assetts by investors between 2003-2008 and it all landed at JS's feet... it is HIS company he started itand he made ALL the decisions. To say he didn't have any enemies.... is a LIE.. he had ALOT of enemies.

The 18 million dollars was the result of a class action suit by all his investors at that time.

With regards to the Today Show.. I found Anne Curry to be rude and annoying.

"Why should YOU get a copy of the police report.. nobody else does"...... and she goes on to do this how dare you question the police... and they have explained everything...not exactly neutral questioning.... is her dad one of the cops in question? LOL
AND WHY DO THEY NEVER MENTION JONAH SHACKNAI OR MEDICIS... ??????
geez.. it is your right to ask questions and question authority.... it is the USA... I am glad Anne got in the part about how Jonah's request said he was happy with the results.. and never had any additional information that would support re-opening the case.

Anne Curry... you did NO research and didn't know what you were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24