MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta wonder if this is a rewrite of an old article from the very beginning. No one else is reporting that the police have connected any dots.

It very well could be rehash of an old article. Except I haven't seen it in any articles before. Does someone have a link to a early article that has LE saying evidence points to an abduction? TIA :)

What are the chances of us getting our own section for Lisa? It would be super helpful to have the timeline, news links, presser videos, etc. all stickied.

I'm more than willing to help out.

The father's work vehicle's tires need to be checked for tread match anywhere close to that river. 1.5 miles could be very easily done in about 30 min. The father also needs to take a poly. It is odd he hasn't been asked to. Perhaps police want him to feel at ease and like he is not a suspect. He would be my number one suspect, her second.

There are small paved access roads all along the river banks. Heaven forbid, that is what happened, there would be no need to pull off paved roads to get to the river.
I do think LE should poly the dad, I see no reason for them not to

Maybe I am confused but I thought it had been determined that the window was not the point of entry.

So let me get this correct the statements were that he came home, saw the window, then lights on, door unlocked, checked rooms, wife gets up, they search, notice no phones, grabs a flash light, looks around outside, then he goes to neighbors house to call 911.

He gets home at 4am and 911 call was placed at 4:04 am correct? 4 minutes to do all that?

..he says he got home "around 4 a.m." (i've seen one article that even says 3:30 "or so").

..he said on the jeanineP show last night, that once they realized the cell phones were missing---------he reached into his pocket, and called 911 from his work cell phone.

Gotta wonder if this is a rewrite of an old article from the very beginning. No one else is reporting that the police have connected any dots.

I agree.

I think the article is cobbled together from various other articles. At the top of the article, it says By the CNN Wire Staff.

..here it says it was jeremy..

http://news.yahoo.com/police-tell-mom-missing-mo-baby-did-133301783.html

Bradley and Irwin, both dressed in jeans and sweatshirts, held hands and teared up several times during the 20-minute interview. They reiterated that their main focus "is to bring Lisa home."

"We need her. We have to have her. She's our link that ties everybody together," Irwin said.

I thought he was speaking in terms of their blended family....sort of like...yours, mine and ours.

Lisa is the one family member related to everyone in the household.

Wow, that's new info from MSM.

"It appears the suspect entered/exited through a bedroom window," authorities said in a statement. "Evidence at the scene leads police to believe the child has been abducted."

The article is dated 10/8 which was yesterday.I read a CNN article last night but not sure that this is it.

Maybe CNN updated the article today.

imo

I wonder about the accuracy of this article
snipped
"It appears the suspect entered/exited through a bedroom window,"

I thought the window in question was the computer room window?

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-10-08/...issouri-missouri-girl-police-station?_s=PM:US

Possible explanation...the family calls it a computer room, but on the home's blueprints it's probably marked as a bedroom. I doubt there was such a thing as a personal computer when that house was built.

So let me get this correct the statements were that he came home, saw the window, then lights on, door unlocked, checked rooms, wife gets up, they search, notice no phones, grabs a flash light, looks around outside, then he goes to neighbors house to call 911.

He gets home at 4am and 911 call was placed at 4:04 am correct? 4 minutes to do all that?

He took his work phone out of his pocket and then called 911

I just thought of something..If the child turned on the lights and the parents KNOW this is big issue for a lot of people..would 'nt you think they would mention it in one of their interviews that he did turn on the lights and not the kidnapper,but they are not correcting this,they are leaving it as the kidnapper did it and that is what makes their story sound not true-if they want their story to sound true,they need to correct this.if it is true the child turned on the lights! I m having a hard time posting my thoughts today..I think I will just read after this post-lol

I completely agree. I think the 6yo turning on the lights on his way into his moms room is MUCH more likely, and then when the intruder came in the lights were already on.

That could be. But what I don't understand is what intruder what enter a brightly lit home? I really hate to keep looking at the parents but I just don't know where else to look right now. :(

..he says he got home "around 4 a.m." (i've seen one article that even says 3:30 "or so").

..he said on the jeanineP show last night, that once they realized the cell phones were missing---------he reached into his pocket, and called 911 from his work cell phone.

I wonder where the info came from then that he was running through the neighborhood knocking on doors to use their phone?

I completely agree. I think the 6yo turning on the lights on his way into his moms room is MUCH more likely, and then when the intruder came in the lights were already on.

Not directing this at you but wow....this kidnapper got all the lucky breaks didn't he/she? First night on the job for dad, mom left door unlocked, window left open , kid may have left lights on, dog didn't bark. Not only did he/she get a baby without anyone waking, 3 cellphones too. Wonder why they didn't grab more stuff on the way out the front door.

Possible explanation...the family calls it a computer room, but on the home's blueprints it's probably marked as a bedroom. I doubt there was such a thing as a personal computer when that house was built.

On Judge Jeanine the mother said it was a living room that was now the computer room

Maybe I am confused but I thought it had been determined that the window was not the point of entry.

iirc Sgt Young said that in a video, but I've been lazy in looking for the link

As far as searching the river, I would imagine that unless they have reason to suspect that she was there, they won't. The Missouri River near Kansas City is big, muddy, and fast moving. I think it would be tough to search.

This is a picture taken of the river near Westport, which is near Kansas City:

missouri-river-8-300x199.jpg

http://www.cocooceanresort.com/tag/door/

But Westport is NOT on the river! It is just north of 'The Plaza'.

Just because it isn't being reported doesn't mean it isn't being done. We didn't even know about the landfill searches until the 2nd or 3rd one had been done because nobody reported it.
You're certainly right on the landfill thing - I had forgotten that one was said to have been done the first day. Good point, thanks.

However, I am not totally convinced that LE has worked aggressively on anything but the parents, once they decided mom did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann