MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen lots of videos where they do this. There was one where Debbie was begging whoever had Lisa to just drop her off somewhere safe and walk away. That they wouldn't ask questions or anything, just to please drop her off so she could come home to them.

I saw that too,and if she was faking ,she did a much better job than Susan Smith.
I just don't know what to think. I hope this is one time it all turns out okay.

Yes! And that it's the Midwest, not Manhattan, and midwesterners are nice, open people so the kidnapping story is suspect... or something.

We have guns too, for uninvited guests..

I've mentioned this on previous days, but not sure if this same crowd was there, so I will mention it again.

What if something happened much earlier in the day but dad went ahead and went to work so as not to raise suspicion? The rest of it was done after dark, before dad got home from work so that he could "find" the baby missing?

I'd sure be interested to know if the neighbor who was there visiting that evening actually saw Lisa with her own eyes.

OK, consider a Dad who must get some rest before he pulls his first overnight shift ever. Possibly the two older kids are at school and he figures he will get in his 6 or 8 hour BUT the baby is sick with a cold...cranky throughout the day and now he is cranky because he hasn't gotten any rest...something happens but there is little time to arrange a plan no less do anything about it until he gets off of work. Perhaps there is only time to make the plan and one of Mom or Dad's duties is to go out and find a good dumpster to toss any evidence. While there and feeling guilty already whoever finds a kitten. Being upset and knowing that the boys will be upset, someone brings the kitten back to the house. When the boys get home from school mom tells the boys to let their sister sleep don't go in and wake her, etc. Mom invites a neighbor and kid over so the boys definitely could care less about waking the sick baby and the neighbor gets the same story...

Once Dad comes home the house is already staged...screen pushed in on the open window, front door unlocked cell phones gone, open the baby's bedroom door and either leave on or turn on all the lights in the house...

Just another theory, JMO, IMPO, etc. etc.

I would imagine if they get permission to search it's to their liking. Less problems later on about the admissibility of any evidence found.

Possibly. However, there was almost 2 full days when LE said the family stopped cooperating/speaking with them and they didn't get a search warrant during that time. Which indicates (to me) that they don't have enough evidence to obtain one.

To be fair, has a kidnapper ever returned a child they snatched because the parents asked for it back on the news? I'm not sure that's a sign of guilt in itself....

Keinan I think

I pinky swear I'll pay it forward if one or more special peeps would just up date me a little bit!

pretty please with sugar on it

Sadly, I don't think there's much to tell. The family is cooperating with LE again. LE videotaped a recreation of the break-in (through the window) but we have no idea why or if they figured out anything new.

Here on WS we have moved on from the pajama debate to whether or not it is rude to wake someone and ask why the lights are on and the door unlocked.

For the record, I just asked my DH what he'd do and he said he'd be walking through the house calling for me wondering what was going on and if we were all okay.

I pinky swear I'll pay it forward if one or more special peeps would just up date me a little bit!

Honestly, not much new today.

Aunt was at KS Speedway handing out over 1000 fliers.

FWIW, if someone else is involved, I hope LE is keeping a close eye on them because chances are they won't be around by the time they decide to execute a search warrant and make an arrest.

Actually, yes. Little Kienan Hebert was recently returned in Canada after a plea from his parents.

I'll try.

Police back at Irwin's testing trying to climb in window
Family handing out fliers at Kansas Speedway, race day
no suspects or POIs yet
Lisa is still missing :(

Shelby1 has a timeline in her siggy; I know I've missed things.

Not true. They pleaded with whoever has her to drop her off at a fire station, hospital, "anywhere, no questions asked."

As for only caring about what happened instead of what is now happening, DB said in one of the early interviews that she could only pray it was someone who wanted a baby and was taking care of her.

The other thing I wanted to mention after watching SY's press conference (today?) was how we read so much into the parents not referring to Lisa by name (and we have in other cases as well). I thought it was interesting that in a 7 1/2 minute speech, this spokesperson for LE never said "Lisa" one single time. He called her "the child" or "the baby" but never once by name. And we know he didn't do it, right? So maybe that isn't as big of a deal as we've usually thought. It grabbed my attention.

The spokesperson for LE....or the parents? I'm confused. I listened very carefully to all of the words from the mom and never ...not one single time did she ever refer to Lisa in a past tense...always present and I know she referenced her one son's name (the one in bed with her from the video) and she mentioned Lisa's name. For Steve Young (Spokesperson for LE) to call her "the child"....is due to the police mentality of this being a "case" and same that you hear them call someone the "Vic" instead of their name. It depersonalizes the situation and done purposely so that they do not break down from so many horrors that they see out in their jobs.

LE and parents are talking and parents are "cooperating" again. Steve young gave a presser today outside the family home.

Footage was shown and confirmed to be by our own verified local, In da Middle, of a neighboring home. In da Middle confirmed that the home is the residence of a male teen. People were seen interviewing (or at least speaking with) the presumed occupants of that home.

LE has returned to continue search in and around the home. Capt Young says search is done under renewed consent by parents (ie. not a warrant driven search)

LE was seen trying to reenact someone entering through the window in the front of the Irwin home.

Irwins were at local speedway today (there is a big race) handing out flyers and selling t-shirts.

Hope that helps and hope I didn't forget anything pertinent.

I think that is about it.

Keinan I think

That is weird you brought that up... a few kidnappings back maybe 3 or 4 years ago... my husband I said that we would never go on camera and beg for our child back... because that never works and has never happened.

Cadaver dogs know the scent of "death and decomposition" from the moment one passes.

I Have read that ,and almost typed that the water might make a difference,but that can't be right. Dogs can even do water searches. But what if cleaner was used,like clorox?

If she drowned and they concocted a story ,it was intentional,IMO. As I said,parents don't just give up on their kids.

I can't seem to get anyone to agree with me on this....but...

If I come home from work at 4AM and all the lights are on and the front door is unlocked, and I go to check on my 6 and 8 year olds and find that one of them is not in their bed....I would begin to freak out then. I don't care if the child is mobile...or old enough to eat cereal in the middle of the night. I would IMMEDIATELY go to mom's room and start scanning the house. Instead dad walks past mom's room and Lisa's room to go in the computer room? Where he tries to lower a window and can't because the screen in bulging inside? TOTAL FREAK OUT.

LE went back to Irwin house today with metal detectors around the property. LE did a re-enactment of how one would enter the house via the computer room window (video taping it from both outside and inside).

That is about it in a nutshell.

ROFL! For one, your dad and my husband are made from the same stock! LOL...now...the comment about the tub cracked me up. My husband used to ask all the time "why do you lock the bathroom door? what if something happened to you?"....sigh. Habit. Always lock the bathroom door...even when in tub. Now here is where it gets similar to your thoughts...If I drop the shampoo bottle or something..he would always shout "are you ok in there?" ....however, since I've had serious ulnar nerve damage I tend to drop things ALL of the time...so the other night I accidentally knocked the entire shelf of shampoo, conditioner, soap dish and all and there was not a peep out of him. See? He is now used to me dropping things so if my head banged into the tub...I now wonder how long it would take for him to come? Even thought about leaving the door unlocked from now on. LOL

Oh, that's funny! Well, I always heard husbands can get used to anything if they hang around long enough.
If it was a big, crashing noise, I'm sure mine would come in to check. Once my foot slipped and I kind of slid down making a big splash but not much noise, though I did bruise my side a little... he never made a peep. I asked him if he didn't hear the splash, and he said no, he just thought I was having such a great time swimming around. Seriously... it's a big garden tub, but not that big!! Husbands.... can't live with 'em and can't live without 'em!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member