MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the homeless guy/handyman who disappeared/man on bicycle with backpack. Not sure of anything at this moment though!

Looking for links now.

So, all 3 are the same guy??? :)

Just did a google search, and they don't take DNA from just anyone. They have to suspect you did something. A strong suspicion that you were involved in manslaughter, rape, or murder.

Sometimes people will offer up DNA just to be ruled out and help LE narrow things down.

I'll be honest, I'm very concerned about this guy's actions as his wife stands and talks to the media about him seeing a man carrying a baby with only a diaper on thru the neighborhood. Why is it that someone who saw something like that, not want to relate it personally to the media? Why does he seem to be hiding?

Exactly what I said earlier. I'm sure he has a reason for not wanting to be seen. I just hope it doesn't involve a 10 month old girl.

In the pages and pages of info about this case, this has probably been mentioned, but I can't remember anymore.

Anyway, something that has nagged at me about the lights being on in the house (this goes with the theory that one or both of the parents is involved): it's almost like they *had* to say the lights were on when Dad got home because at some point something had happened in the house and they had turned the lights on. Once the lights were on, they had to incorporate them into the story in case one of the neighbors had seen the lights on. If they had never mentioned the lights and then Joe Schmo told the police he had seen the lights on, their story wouldn't have held up. This would especially be true if the lights had been turned on well before 4 a.m. when Dad arrived home. Otherwise, he could have just said he turned them on.

If an intruder is involved and turned the lights on, then my point is moot. But, I'm not convinced there was an intruder.

I'm not either...... IF there was an intruder, he sure is lucky lucky that none of the neighbors heard anything or anybody in the house woke up as he/she was turning on the lights etc.

I am new here, so forgive my posting etiquette. Did anyone notice on the grand Jury subpoena that the footage they are asking for isn't going before the grand jury until October 18th. That is over a week away. You would think they would want this stuff asap. IMO they have nothing if they can wait this long to get this footage. Court date states October 18th.

I'm not either...... IF there was an intruder, he sure is lucky lucky that none of the neighbors heard anything or anybody in the house woke up as he/she was turning on the lights etc.

Yeah, if I ever decide to be an intruder, please leave the lights on and door open for me. Thank you :D

also, being upset that the police accused me of doing harm to my baby would be the last thing on my mind.

I would be very upset if they were investigating me instead of looking for my kid.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/10/3199043/kc-police-search-backyard-of-missing.html

Also Monday, reports surfaced of a homeless man seen in the area in the weeks leading up to the possible kidnapping of the 10-month-old Irwin from her Kansas City, North home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue.
Here's another one too:

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Police have not released any information about a potential suspect in the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, but a neighbor, who did not want to appear on camera, said investigators have questioned him about a man who has been seen riding his bike in the neighborhood.

The neighbor said authorities brought a picture of a man to his door and asked him if he had seen him.

He told police that he had seen the man, who he described as in his 20s, riding a bike and carrying a backpack.
---
Another neighbor, Norval Nichols saw the man who he described as an out-of-work handyman three times during the month of September. He said he saw the man first at a park, then twice on the block.

During the first encounter with the man at the park three weeks ago, he spoke with Nichols. "He said, 'do you know any place I could move in with or live with somebody?. I said, 'no,'" Nichols said.

Nichols said the man pulled out a large knife and started peeling an orange.

"I didn't really like him, so I got up back to my truck," Nichols said.
---

more at link below:
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...land/no-sign-of-lisa-irwin-7-days-into-search

Early Monday evening NBC Action News received a grand jury subpoena in relation to the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin search.

The Clay County Prosecutor's Office is asking for specific footage.

The office has requested any raw video of any interviews given by family, friends of family and neighbors regarding the missing girl.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...tion-news-footage-in-irwin-case#ixzz1aQSZ1Ei5
can someone tell me in plain english what this means?

This report came in on Saturday morning so I'm not sure if the DNA was taken on Saturday or earlier.

According to the report, investigators questioned and took DNA samples from a teenage neighbor whom they believe was in the Irwin home earlier in the day that Lisa disappeared. The teenager was also said to have known alarm access codes for the house.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29428139/detail.html#ixzz1aQjo6I6N

Thanks :) I had seen that, however, thought there might be another report I missed that had more detail. It still leaves me curious what evidence may have been collected from the house that LE is trying to match up DNA with.

Weve gone from

1. baby missing
2. man seen in the middle of night with a baby
3. screaming in the woods
4. possible window entry, front door unlocked, lights on
5. fire in a dumpster
6. mom a suspect
7.missing cell phones
8. man riding a bicycle in the neighborhood looking suspicious by a man that has lived there 40 years
9. missing local handy man since Baby L has been missing (one day prior?)
10.teen neighbor's DNA taken? Has knowledge of house?

Not necessarily in that order what else?

What about the neighbor with the barking dog that was supposedly let lose, or is that rumor

I am new here, so forgive my posting etiquette. Did anyone notice on the grand Jury subpoena that the footage they are asking for isn't going before the grand jury until October 18th. That is over a week away. You would think they would want this stuff asap. IMO they have nothing if they can wait this long to get this footage. Court date states October 18th.
Hello and welcome to WS, frankie069.

BUT if you offer it in an attempt to clear yourself.......

If he was reported to be in the house visiting,they would expect to find his DNA in the home and would want to be able to label any found as his instead of unknown male. Just like fingerprints. If they come across DNA that isn't his and isn't the famiy's ,they go looking for someone else.

I'll be honest, I'm very concerned about this guy's actions as his wife stands and talks to the media about him seeing a man carrying a baby with only a diaper on thru the neighborhood. Why is it that someone who saw something like that, not want to relate it personally to the media? Why does he seem to be hiding?

Yes, that and the fact that LE carried a small paper bag of possible evidence from the apartment dumpster. Very concerning, isn't it.

neighborwhosawguycarryingbaby.jpg

smallevidencebag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members