MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it was in their bedroom? One of the boys is said to have seen sleeping with the mother in the parents' room when the dad got home. When did he move to the other room?

So who would have seen the boy in moms bed if both kids got up when mom and dad started screaming Lisa's name?

IMO, it's likely LE is seeking raw footage of interviews the parents have given because LE wants to compare the parents' statements in that footage with statements they have given to LE during questioning.

Think about it. Who was questioned at length by LE? - the parents. Who was interviewed by various media outlets? - the parents. Whose raw interviews would LE be seeking to present to a Grand Jury, with the ultimate purpose of seeking an indictment? - the parents.

Ugh. I'm officially behind and will never get caught up!

I read the news of the grand jury. I wish that would bring some sort of resolve for Baby Lisa, however, I remember the grand jury in the Kyron Horman case and still all this time later, no charges ever brought against Teri. For Lisa's sake, I hope these police have something against someone!

And the younger one wound up in mommy's bed how?

Well, to be honest, our son ends up in our bed more nights than not (he's 8). He starts off in his bed and has an internal alarm that goes up somehow - and he gets in our bed. Some of the time I don't even know until I wake up the next morning.

Having said that, I still think something is wrong with this story as it has been told to the public. Can't put my finger on it, but something's off... I think with one or both parents. I hope I'm wrong.

:eek:fftobed: It's been a long day

:praying: Praying little Lisa is found safe and sound

:welcome3: So glad to see all the new faces

Blessings

Seems like a lot of people believe the parents are guilty. How would the man carrying the baby and the dumpster fire fit into that scenario ? Just wondering

Someone else may have noted this, but the subpoenas for the news footage does not mean they are looking at the parents - it could mean they are looking for people in the background, like a perp revisiting the crime scene. This might be why they want "raw" footage - all the tape that would have been edited out when they aired the interviews of parents on the news.

News organizations do not routinely turn their footage over to the police without such a subpoena, for various legal reasons. So it can be a formality allowing cops to view anything that was filmed at the scene.

Many arsonists come to watch fires, FI.

Many years ago I lived in Lubbock, Texas. I was watching the news one night and there was a breaking story about two women, roommates, that had been murdered in their apartment. They had been duct taped (surprise, surprise), to a chair, I think, and killed. In the footage was a heavy set bald headed guy, standing in the courtyard of the apartments...in his back pocket was gray duct tape! I noticed him right away. His name is Cecil Joiner, I'll never forget him. He was arrested in a matter of days. He was their next door neighbor.

What about the vigil? Maybe something in that footage.

where did the "pumpkin pie" moniker come from? :)

I have no idea, but I've kinda thought it was maybe just something since she was born in November (the 11th, I think) it was a Thanksgiving type of nickname or something. Maybe they just called her that once around Thanksgiving and it stuck. Total guess on my part.

IMO, it's likely LE is seeking raw footage of interviews the parents have given because LE wants to compare the parents' statements in that footage with statements they have given to LE during questioning.

Think about it. Who was questioned at length by LE? - the parents. Who was interviewed by various media outlets? - the parents. Whose raw interviews would LE be seeking to present to a Grand Jury, with the ultimate purpose of seeking an indictment? - the parents.

This is interesting---- it's the local stations getting the subpoenas, right? And the parents stopped talking to the local stations at one point, with talk of this "exclusive" deal with a national news company.

I wonder if that "exclusive" deal had anything to do with something that had been said to and/or seen by one of the stations? (ETA - or not really the "exclusive" deal but rather cutting off the local news sources.)

IMO LE is not seeking to present the raw footage TO the Grand Jury rather they are using the Grand Jury to enforce the subpena and have the media outlets turn over the tapes. Doing it this way through a GJ instead of the courts LE keeps the hearing on the "why it should be turned over" out of the public knowledge.

Ugh. I'm officially behind and will never get caught up!

I read the news of the grand jury. I wish that would bring some sort of resolve for Baby Lisa, however, I remember the grand jury in the Kyron Horman case and still all this time later, no charges ever brought against Teri. For Lisa's sake, I hope these police have something against someone!

I think they have the phone records and need to find the phones. The metal detectors and the search, over and over, of the areas in close proximity to the house. There are probably short duration calls that they believe are texts.

Or maybe the sims cards?

So who would have seen the boy in moms bed if both kids got up when mom and dad started screaming Lisa's name?

A few threads back, when Judge Jeannine was speaking to the parents, the dad said 'why is M sleeping in our bed', or something similar. I guess it was odd enough for him to ask. You're right, only the child who was there, if he was, could verify that he woke up there.

I don't know, this just kinda fell in my head earlier, what if the man was the dad, Jeremy?

I thought of that....but JI was supposed to be at work at that time. If LE has confirmed his alibi, then he couldn't be that man with the baby walking down the street.

That is not all a rumor is was reported in this article.By the neighbor herself. Except the dog never barked.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29392699/detail.html

no barking dogs here

snipped

Next-door neighbor Thelma Bagley said her dogs often bark at night, but she never heard them Monday night.

"I let my dog out between 10 p.m. and 1 (a.m.)," Bagley said. "We sleep late. That night, I heard nothing."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29392699/detail.html#ixzz1aR5ree8R

Didn't Susan Smith also cry when talking to reporters about her "abducted" kids?

images

Is hitting the refresh button considered exercise? Just wondering...
:treadmill:

Totally; I have put my laptop on a high stool by the treadmill and the exercise bike these past days. Conversely, snacking and hitting the refresh button works too.

Stuff like this makes me bonkers. Who was in what bed with whom should be a straight-forward, easy to answer question!! Even if one (or both) boys started out in one bed and ended up in another, that should still be an easy question!

Maybe it's just confusing to us (me) because they haven't released all the info to the public. Maybe the police have a full grasp of the story, but it's about to drive me batty. For the love of biscuits, who was sleeping where? It's a simple question!

I think I need a nap. Or a drink. I'm getting cranky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti