MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have the phone records and need to find the phones. The metal detectors and the search, over and over, of the areas in close proximity to the house. There are probably short duration calls that they believe are texts.

Or maybe the sims cards?

But if they have the records, why do they need the physical phones? Unless it's to prove that the phones never left the house.

Is hitting the refresh button considered exercise? Just wondering...
:treadmill:

Not sure....but I think carrying the laptop along to the bathroom is considered equivalent to weightlifting.......that should count, right???

jmo

This is interesting---- it's the local stations getting the subpoenas, right? And the parents stopped talking to the local stations at one point, with talk of this "exclusive" deal with a national news company.

I wonder if that "exclusive" deal had anything to do with something that had been said to and/or seen by one of the stations?

anyone have any idea roughly how many interviews the parents did with local stations?

is it possible national media stations have also been subpoenaed?

Seems like a lot of people believe the parents are guilty. How would the man carrying the baby and the dumpster fire fit into that scenario ? Just wondering

I am trying to stay caught up but I must have missed some things. I saw the "dumpster fire" the "man carrying the baby" and the "2:27 a.m. phone call" all referred to during various WS discussions yesterday but have not seen any msm links or reports verifying these accounts. Has there been some confirmation of these and if so, by whom? Thanks in advance - I'm having a heck of a time staying on top of the info. :tmi:

Someone else may have noted this, but the subpoenas for the news footage does not mean they are looking at the parents - it could mean they are looking for people in the background, like a perp revisiting the crime scene. This might be why they want "raw" footage - all the tape that would have been edited out when they aired the interviews of parents on the news.

News organizations do not routinely turn their footage over to the police without such a subpoena, for various legal reasons. So it can be a formality allowing cops to view anything that was filmed at the scene.

Many arsonists come to watch fires, FI.

Grand Juries are to indict people though, right?

And you don't need a grand jury to get subpoenas for news videos - just a regular ol' subpoena works fine.

I have no idea, but I've kinda thought it was maybe just something since she was born in November (the 11th, I think) it was a Thanksgiving type of nickname or something. Maybe they just called her that once around Thanksgiving and it stuck. Total guess on my part.

My Irish Grandma used to call me ' Pun'kin' or Pun'kin Pie' or Katy-did until the day she died. My mom said they called me 'Pun'kin' because I apparently had a huge bald baby head. And I was a late October baby so maybe fall is a good time to call a baby 'pumpkin/'

I sure hope that sweet pumpkin is found safe soon. :rose:

Seems like a lot of people believe the parents are guilty. How would the man carrying the baby and the dumpster fire fit into that scenario ? Just wondering

Well, firstly neither could be related. The police said the man carrying the baby did not pan out. A lot of people have taken that to mean LE is lazy and just never followed up, but I sort of think they did and found an actual dad with a baby. The dumpster fire may also not be related. Huge coincidence if not, but someone posted an article that dumpster fires are not even that rare.
But, even if they are related I think it could be the accomplice and/or burning some evidence. Jmo.

We don't know the ages of other kids in the neighborhood, so that's hard to say. As for the fire... I think evidence was being burned. JMO

Funny you should mention kids in the neighborhood, because that is what I was thinking, someone young and dumb, doing whatever was asked.

And the younger one wound up in mommy's bed how?

I've never heard of why , how or when the boy got into bed with mom. Did he hear what happened and just slide in bed with her ? without waking her up telling her he was scared ? or was mom already up, and in fact the reason for w/e noise he heard ? And then she took him back to bed with her?

My Irish Grandma used to call me ' Pun'kin' or Pun'kin Pie' or Katy-did until the day she died. My mom said they called me 'Pun'kin' because I apparently had a huge bald baby head. And I was a late October baby so maybe fall is a good time to call a baby 'pumpkin/'

I sure hope that sweet pumpkin is found safe soon. :rose:

My mom used to call me Sweetpea and my brother Stinkweed. I totally got the better end of that deal.:great:

If those are related (and at this point, who knows?), then I think there was an accomplice. My theory? I think there was an accident and baby Lisa was fatally harmed/injured. I think a phone call was made and someone came and took baby Lisa away. So when the mom says "I don't know where she is", she could be technically telling the truth. Just MOO...

Again, I really hope I'm wrong because it's very sad when parents are involved. :(

Stuff like this makes me bonkers. Who was in what bed with whom should be a straight-forward, easy to answer question!! Even if one (or both) boys started out in one bed and ended up in another, that should still be an easy question!

Maybe it's just confusing to us (me) because they haven't released all the info to the public. Maybe the police have a full grasp of the story, but it's about to drive me batty. For the love of biscuits, who was sleeping where? It's a simple question!

I think I need a nap. Or a drink. I'm getting cranky.

When I heard the most recent version, that the boys fell asleep watching a movie, that made me think that maybe the boys were in mom's bed and they were watching a movie together and the boys fell asleep. And then the older one eventually went into his own bed. That is just a guess though.

Could a mod please start another thread? 'Cause I need to be able to tell myself that I FINISHED SOMETHING today. :)

Well, I did bake a pecan pie...........

Not sure....but I think carrying the laptop along to the bathroom is considered equivalent to weightlifting.......that should count, right???

jmo

I hope so...!

:innocent:

I looked for any "raw video" that I could find. This is the first one taken by channel 5 and they refer to it as "raw video" it's a little over 3 minutes long. I put it full screen, nothing stood out as "odd" to me, but maybe someone with better eyes then mine will see something;
http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-lisa

In the footage of the front of the house there is something under the window in question. I cannot tell what it is. But something is there and it is gone today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600