Nancy Grace on HLN Now 10/14/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO the family hasn't retained an legal counsel. I say this becuase once ANY attorney is brought on board - that's it - no more talky to microphone - at all. If there was an attorney on board that PI PR PC (lol - figger that one out) would not have happened at all. No way would any attorney allow what we saw this afternoon. Nope - not buying.

As long as it is the spokesman saying it, there is deniability. Parents can always say bs was wrong. BS can always say he doesn't remember, he got confused, he didn't understand, etc. The "conversation" wasn't recorded remember?

As long as it is the spokesman saying it, there is deniability. Parents can always say bs was wrong. BS can always say he doesn't remember, he got confused, he didn't understand, etc. The "conversation" wasn't recorded remember?

Plus Bs supposedly has a rich benefactor. Moo

Right, but I do think an attorney would be insisting the Irwin's NOT talk to a PI unless the PI worked FOR the Irwin's or their attorney. JMO

ETA: I guess a famous attorney COULD be a wealthy benefactor, though, huh? ;)

I thought they have two high powered attorneys in their team. Is that not correct?
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7225980&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Family Investigative team[/ame]

OT Sorry but i think conrad murray might be making a deal! Stuff going on at court house. with attorneys and judge. JMO:twocents:

Good Peeps,
Puhleeeze don't begrudge NG's appearance on DWTS or her wanting to promote it. She is contributing her earnings on the show for Missing and Exploited Children. Those of us who follow these cases should be happy to have an advocate for the cause. jmo

Good Peeps,
Puhleeeze don't begrudge NG's appearance on DWTS or her wanting to promote it. She is contributing her earnings on the show for Missing and Exploited Children. Those of us who follow these cases should be happy to have an advocate for the cause. jmo

If Nancy wants to dance - then fine, she should dance with abandon & call it a vacation.

IMO, if she's dancing for missing & exploited children, then she should devote her show to missing & exploited children, and not spend the majority of the time talking about her crush on her dance partner and/or talking about her dance moves. MOO

ETA: If she's going to advocate, then she should advocate.

If she's going to dance, then she should dance.

She spent a major portion of this episode talking about her upcoming rumba - can someone please tell me how that is benefiting missing & exploited children?

Good Peeps,

Thanks Bette! I don't watch the Dancing show and didn't know about her earning donations to Missing and Exploited Children. I have always been glad that she is on the Dancing show because I figured that meant she'd get a whole new set of viewers interested in the NG show and possibly advocating for victims.

Tonight, I wanted someone in the media to focus only on Sweet Lisa - no sideshows. I was probably selfish and too hard on Nancy.

Someone earlier posted a link to a report of a stolen car on 10/5.

I checked out the link and then some. I found this:

http://www.spotcrime.com/crime/23836262-3626e2861f932964be410d3f5b8d137d

I originally found it interesting because it was the same day Lisa went missing - but now - after NG - this is the call.

Why is this "kidnapping / missing child" case reported as a burglary? And - take it even further - why was it said on NG tonight that it was a burglary IN PROGRESS?

And no release of the 911 call - at all.

Did dad call 911 immediately from the driveway? Before going in - noticed the open window and screen and just checked the front door - unlocked - so he retreats back to his truck to call 911?

This burglary in progress is very very bizarre.

I find it very odd that LE wouldn't offer Jeremy a LDT. Jeremy should be asking for one if they didn't offer.

Where did the parents move? It was said they no longer want to live at the house. Have the reasons been told?

I originally found it interesting because it was the same day Lisa went missing - but now - after NG - this is the call.

Why is this "kidnapping / missing child" case reported as a burglary? And - take it even further - why was it said on NG tonight that it was a burglary IN PROGRESS?

Did dad call 911 immediately from the driveway? Before going in - noticed the open window and screen and just checked the front door - unlocked - so he retreats back to his truck to call 911?

It's possible, I suppose, that in all the confusion, wires got crossed between the person calling and the people responding.

Definitely odd, though.:waitasec:

OT Sorry but i think conrad murray might be making a deal! Stuff going on at court house. with attorneys and judge. JMO:twocents:

sorry no deal. death in a witness family. trial will resume Tuesday.:seeya:

I find it very odd that LE wouldn't offer Jeremy a LDT. Jeremy should be asking for one if they didn't offer.

Where did the parents move? It was said they no longer want to live at the house. Have the reasons been told?

Parents moved in with family a short distance away from their home. No reason has been given, only that Debra said she wouldn't live in the home anymore..

The family (Jeremy, Deborah, and the two boys) are reportedly staying with relatives that live a couple of miles away from the Irwin home on Lister.

Kat - I'll give ya the crossed wires about the burglary - its the IN PROGRESS that screams at me.

IN PROGRESS means that there is a high probability that the perp is still on scene. Very high caution is taken by LE when there is a IN PROGRESS situation.

And, there is usually a witness / reporter that tells dispatch that the perp may still be around - hence the "in progress" call.

That, along with not releasing the 911 call are key to what we don't know.

JI has never stated, to my knowledge, calling 911 prior to finding Lisa missing. However I cannot understand how a dispatcher could mistake a report of a child, possibly abducted, as a burglary in progress unless more focus was made on the missing cell phones. Or, just a thought, could another call have come in earlier from someone seeing a person trying to get in through the window, turning the lights on, etc.?

Kat - I'll give ya the crossed wires about the burglary - its the IN PROGRESS that screams at me.

IN PROGRESS means that there is a high probability that the perp is still on scene. Very high caution is taken by LE when there is a IN PROGRESS situation.

And, there is usually a witness / reporter that tells dispatch that the perp may still be around - hence the "in progress" call.

Absolutely true. In addition, in many jurisdictions, LE will not respond promptly if the call isn't "in progress", i.e. the perpetrator has already left.

MOO

JI has never stated, to my knowledge, calling 911 prior to finding Lisa missing. However I cannot understand how a dispatcher could mistake a report of a child, possibly abducted, as a burglary in progress unless more focus was made on the missing cell phones. Or, just a thought, could another call have come in earlier from someone seeing a person trying to get in through the window, turning the lights on, etc.?

If that was the case i think that police wouldnt be focused on mother. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member