The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's a neighbor that came and drank wine on the porch with DB that evening. What time was the neighbor at the house? Did the neighbor come by before Lisa was put to bed, during or after?

Do you have a link for this? This is the first I've heard of it.

Also, your scenario about the boys doing something to Lisa is a possibility. Hopefully, LE questioned the boys before the family lawyered up.

There is nothing concrete that the family has a lawyer. Nancy stated they did, but nothing has come forth that they have. We do know that a lawyer called them a week or so ago, however, it was stated at that time she was not representing them. This was on the Today Show from the other day and the video might be in the timeline thread or media thread for reference.

From Judge J tonight - it seemed that the neighbor, who also has a 4 yr old daughter came over early evening - when the boys and the neighbor girl were in their room watching "some sort of fantasy movie" and DB and neighbor mom sat on the porch and darnk some wine. Its funny with that explanation - no where is it said where Lisa was during that. I would like to *assume* that Lisa would have been with mom on the porch in a playpen or something - but I do believe it was before she was put to bed at 7:30

Adding to your post while watching the show: Per Judge Jeannie mouth and not from DB or JI.

Jeanne states that AFTER the neighbor leaves at 10:30, she goes in and checks on Baby Lisa. She puts JI's son to bed and then DB son in bed with her.

But can you purchase diapers and baby wipes with a Bridge card?

Not sure what a Bridge card is, never heard that term. Food stamps here are in the form of a Link card and only consumable food or drink items (non alcoholic) can be purchased. All toiletries, paper goods, etc may not be.

With WIC coupons, baby food and formula can be purchased but not wipes or diapers or those type items.

Not sure what a Bridge card is, never heard that term. Food stamps here are in the form of a Link card and only consumable food or drink items (non alcoholic) can be purchased. All toiletries, paper goods, etc may not be.

With WIC coupons, baby food and formula can be purchased but not wipes or diapers or those type items.

The "bridge card" is the way that Michigan issues "food stamps". Instead of paper coupons or checks, recipients get a plastic debit card that works like any other credit/debit card. The card is scanned for purchases and doesn't require the exchange of "paper" food stamps.

Adding to your post while watching the show: Per Judge Jeannie mouth and not from DB or JI.

Jeanne states that AFTER the neighbor leaves at 10:30, she goes in and checks on Baby Lisa. She puts JI's son to bed and then DB son in bed with her.

Interesting. Wonder if true but it's hard to tell as NG has even stated facts wrong. But, then again, JJ has been on the ground there and have spoken to the parents and others.

If it's true, when did DB go on the computer?

Interesting. Wonder if true but it's hard to tell as NG has even stated facts wrong. But, then again, JJ has been on the ground there and have spoken to the parents and others.

No one would know there was an "alleged" phone call at 2:38 AM unless it came from Debra or the person that "may" have made the phone call. LE is not going to share this stuff with JJ. All in my opinion .....

What time did the neighbor come over? Was it after Lisa had been put to bed?

Would a ten month old baby who was coughing sleep undisturbed for the entire three hours? Was it possible to hear the baby from the porch?

What time did Jeremy go to work? If he got off at around 3 a.m., he would have likely started work around 7 p.m.

When did Debbie get back from her trip to the store?

Around 6:30 p.m it would seem Steve leaves for work. I don't know but just basing this on a normal 8 hour work shift. One would think that at 6:30 the baby is alive, if that is when he left for work.

Neighbor arrives around (7:30?) and did she ever see or hear the baby?

What happened between 6:30 and 7:30? What did the boys see?

This neighbor would be a great catch for a network interview - why has this not happened? Has she been off-limits due to LE order? Would her info include that she never saw or heard Lisa at all?

MOO.

p.s. Regarding the two receipts, maybe her and the neighbor agreed to split the cost of the wine purchase, and that is also why she put that receipt in her purse so she could easily find it again.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the police cannot prevent you from speaking right? Only a judge can order a gag order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "bridge card" is the way that Michigan issues "food stamps". Instead of paper coupons or checks, recipients get a plastic debit card that works like any other credit/debit card. The card is scanned for purchases and doesn't require the exchange of "paper" food stamps.

Thank you, got it. So a Bridge card is the same thing that we here in IL know as a Link card.

here is what I found about MO and their food stamp system.

The EU may use its Food Stamp benefits in any grocery store, anywhere in the United States, authorized by FNS to accept them. The benefits may be used the same as cash to purchase any food or food product prepared for human consumption. Benefits may also be used to buy seeds and plants for use in gardens to produce food for personal consumption by the eligible EU. Benefits cannot be used to purchase alcoholic beverages, tobacco, soap products, paper products, and hot foods or hot foods prepared for immediate consumption. Under certain conditions, members of an eligible EU who are 60 years of age or over and their spouses may use Food Stamp benefits to pay for home-delivered meals and other meals prepared especially for elderly persons.

http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/iman/fstamps/1100-000-00_1100-005-00.html#1100.005.05

So wipes, wine could not be purchased with any sort of food stamp/card but the baby food could have been.

I don't know if that would translate into two separate purchases (ring ups tho). When I used a Link card in the past, the cashier rung it all up together and the computer system separated the purchases, Link card being charged for allowables and then the cashier would announce the remainder. All was on one receipt.

Wondering if maybe the computer room window was opened by DB to better hear sounds from within the house (ie Lisa in her room and neighbor child and two boys watching movie) while on the front porch with neighbor?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the police cannot prevent you from speaking right? Only a judge can order a gag order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But they can advise you not to speak.

I am wondering if they were on the front porch or actually sitting on the back deck. People say porch, when they mean deck, or patio etc.

People have called my sitting area outside my home a porch, but it is a lanai in Florida.

It would be helpful to know if they were actually on the back deck, considering all the bedrooms are at the back of the house and they could clearly hear the children in the bedroom watching a movie as well as listening for Baby Lisa.

It was Judge Jeannie that stated "porch" and drinking wine, however I never heard it directly from DB. Did DB state they were on the porch in a interview somewhere?

I am wondering if they were on the front porch or actually sitting on the back deck. People say porch, when they mean deck, or patio etc.

People have called my sitting area outside my home a porch, but it is a lanai in Florida.

It would be helpful to know if they were actually on the back deck, considering all the bedrooms are at the back of the house and they could clearly hear the children in the bedroom watching a movie as well as listening for Baby Lisa.

It was Judge Jeannie that stated "porch" and drinking wine, however I never heard it directly from DB. Did DB state they were on the porch in a interview somewhere?

People probably do refer to outdoor living space differently depending on locale. No one in my neighborhood sits on their front porch; mostly everyone has a deck, patio, or combination of the two in the rear of their homes. A few homes have inground pools, several have elaborate play equipment, etc.; children are rarely seen in front of their homes because we don't have sidewalks.

In photos of the Irwin home, it doesn't look like they have a front porch large enough to accommodate chairs, so it makes sense that DB and neighbor sat outdoors in the rear of the house. jmo

She was always out with the kids on the front porch. Not saying they couldn't have been in back, but they were out there a LOT in front.

People probably do refer to outdoor living space differently depending on locale. No one in my neighborhood sits on their front porch; mostly everyone has a deck, patio, or combination of the two in the rear of their homes. A few homes have inground pools, several have elaborate play equipment, etc.; children are rarely seen in front of their homes because we don't have sidewalks.

In photos of the Irwin home, it doesn't look like they have a front porch large enough to accommodate chairs, so it makes sense that DB and neighbor sat outdoors in the rear of the house. jmo
They sat on the steps.

Did the baby die while she was gone?

I say there's a possibility. At this time, no one has really confirmed when the baby was last seen.
edited to add- Of course the mom said when she last saw the baby--we don't know if D is correct or not, kwim?

imo

They sat on the steps.

Thanks! this is good info too because this tells us that anyone passing by would be seeing Baby Lisa! :( ~ Sad to think you can not even sit outside with your child and not worry about people driving by to case something out. So this may have been asked before but is their alot of traffic do you think they were paying attn to things out of the ordinary??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22