The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing that she was drunk makes me lean harder towards the abduction theory. If she was drunk and injured/killed the baby, then how did she cover it up so perfectly? I don't see how she could have kept it a secret form the older son or from the first people on the scene. I do not see how she could have disposed of the child so quickly. She would have needed help from an accomplice. So maybe she did it and had a friend/relative come over and clean up her mess. IDK It just seems pretty lucky that she had an accomplice available at such short notice to do such a hugely morbid favor for a drunk mom.

eta: I used to be a bartender. I know from experience that when someone is really drunk, they make a mess of anything they try hard to fix.

Well, maybe she sold Lisa or gave her away. Who knows? That's the problem. Being drunk opens the door wide open for me.

Well, maybe she sold Lisa or gave her away. Who knows? That's the problem. Being drunk opens the door wide open for me.

wow. good point. yikes, this is getting worse and worse.

The same conversation is going on in two threads. I'm going to close this one for a bit and move the posts over to the thread about Debbie being drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona