The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Alexander is with NBC national. It's MSM, and I'd sure say reliable.

Why do you think she is admitting this now, and on national television? What reason could she have to do so? Was someone else going to say so first, I wonder?

Why do you think she is admitting this now, and on national television? What reason could she have to do so? Was someone else going to say so first, I wonder?

It was probably going to come out in the Grand Jury.

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
My interview w #BabyLisa's parents to air tomorrow @TodayShow. And, why she won't let her kids be re-intervu'ed by KCPD.
45 seconds ago

I wonder what else is ready to come out of her mouth. Not trying to be mean. I think her husband she was drunk and he was protecting her. The police would have known this too, I suppose. Her polygraph shows her being deceptive and she is the one who came forward with that info to the press. What else will she admit to?

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
My interview w #BabyLisa's parents to air tomorrow @TodayShow. And, why she won't let her kids be re-intervu'ed by KCPD.
45 seconds ago

Whoa...she won't let the police talk to her kids again? The kids will be the ones who know what happened that night, IMO. This does not sound good.

I figured with the "gaps" she said she couldn't fill in, the "little mistakes", and things like all the lights being on, and her not hearing anything, that she'd been intoxicated that night.

She may really just not quite remember what in the world happened that night, that is, she may remember only little bits and pieces of it.

Imagine waking up and your baby is gone and you only remember little bits and pieces of what happened. No wonder she cries so hard. IMO

I figured with the "gaps" she said she couldn't fill in, the "little mistakes", and things like all the lights being on, and her not hearing anything, that she'd been intoxicated that night.

So maybe the dog DID bark, and there was some disturbing sounds to be heard on the baby monitor---but she slept through it.

And she won't let the kids talk? IMO she wasn't home. And they would be able to tell LE that.

We all thought it odd how high the crib was... maybe poor Lisa fell.. JMO

And she won't let the kids talk? IMO she wasn't home. And they would be able to tell LE that.

We all thought it odd how high the crib was... maybe poor Lisa fell.. JMO

Maybe. If someone else took Lisa. Or maybe she did something she can't remember.

Knowing that she was drunk makes me lean harder towards the abduction theory. If she was drunk and injured/killed the baby, then how did she cover it up so perfectly? I don't see how she could have kept it a secret form the older son or from the first people on the scene. I do not see how she could have disposed of the child so quickly. She would have needed help from an accomplice. So maybe she did it and had a friend/relative come over and clean up her mess. IDK It just seems pretty lucky that she had an accomplice available at such short notice to do such a hugely morbid favor for a drunk mom.

eta: I used to be a bartender. I know from experience that when someone is really drunk, they make a mess of anything they try hard to fix.

What if she wasn't really drunk and she is saying this to save herself from blame? The lawyer may have told her to say that to the press. JMO The cops will know if she was drunk that night, I hope.

Lisa's mother described to "GMA" exactly what happened the last time she saw her daughter:

"[She disappeared] between the time she went to bed and time I went to bed," she said through tears. "I gave her her bottle and put her to sleep, and that was the last when we last saw her."

Does Lisa's mother give us a better timeline to her daughter's disappearance? She didn't say, she disappeared between the time I went to bed and my fiance came home. She is indicating that her daughter "disappeared" while she was still awake.

Link:
http://www.12newsnow.com/story/15631...arch-continues

The link above is not working.

Knowing that she was drunk makes me lean harder towards the abduction theory. If she was drunk and injured/killed the baby, then how did she cover it up so perfectly? I don't see how she could have kept it a secret form the older son or from the first people on the scene. I do not see how she could have disposed of the child so quickly. She would have needed help from an accomplice. So maybe she did it and had a friend/relative come over and clean up her mess. IDK It just seems pretty lucky that she had an accomplice available at such short notice to do such a hugely morbid favor for a drunk mom.

I'm not exactly sure why everyone keeps assuming she was alone. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member