The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! this is good info too because this tells us that anyone passing by would be seeing Baby Lisa! :( ~ Sad to think you can not even sit outside with your child and not worry about people driving by to case something out. So this may have been asked before but is their alot of traffic do you think they were paying attn to things out of the ordinary??
Hardly any traffic until this happened. Mostly people who belonged here. We're talking kids riding bikes and skateboards no traffic.

Hardly any traffic until this happened. Mostly people who belonged here. We're talking kids riding bikes and skateboards no traffic.

It sounds similar to my old neighborhood in St. Louis. Similar houses too. People would sit out on their front steps in the evening after work. Kids, neighbors out walking, biking, etc.

There is nothing concrete that the family has a lawyer. Nancy stated they did, but nothing has come forth that they have. We do know that a lawyer called them a week or so ago, however, it was stated at that time she was not representing them. This was on the Today Show from the other day and the video might be in the timeline thread or media thread for reference.

What happened to the family investigative team that was to include two high powered lawyers?

Has anyone heard DB state HERSELF in any interview that she drank wine on the porch with her neighbor?

I heard Judge Jeannie state it, but didn't hear it in the interview they had with Judge Jeannie.

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Just intervu'ed #BabyLisa parents. Mom: I was drunk nite of disappearance. @todayshow yfrog.com/gz18enqj
23 seconds ago

ETA: Peter is NBC so watch national NBC as well as NBC Action News local for news stories. Should be popping up soon.

Is that legit? I can see admitting you had some, but why on earth would you admit you were flat out drunk?

Just intervu'ed #BabyLisa parents. Mom: I was drunk nite of disappearance. @todayshow yfrog.com/gz18enqj
23 seconds ago

ETA: Peter is NBC so watch national NBC as well as NBC Action News local for news stories. Should be popping up soon.

Oh dear.

Well now, isn't that so "friggin" wonderful. I wonder what took so long for this information to surface now.

At least now we know why a limo picked them up and where they were heading. I think my blood is beginning to REALLY boil now because this information is only coming out on National TV = $$$$.

Oh boy, oh boy. :furious:

I say there's a possibility. At this time, no one has really confirmed when the baby was last seen.
edited to add- Of course the mom said when she last saw the baby--we don't know if D is correct or not, kwim?

imo

Lisa's mother described to "GMA" exactly what happened the last time she saw her daughter:

"[She disappeared] between the time she went to bed and time I went to bed," she said through tears. "I gave her her bottle and put her to sleep, and that was the last when we last saw her."

Does Lisa's mother give us a better timeline to her daughter's disappearance? She didn't say, she disappeared between the time I went to bed and my fiance came home. She is indicating that her daughter "disappeared" while she was still awake.

Link:
http://www.12newsnow.com/story/15631...arch-continues

Why the heck would you get drunk with three children in the household in the first place?

And she had a sick infant. A ten month old with a cold can turn serious very quickly. What seems to be just an annoying cough can turn into pnuemonia or whooping cough or a serious respiratory infection in a matter of hours.

I thought my son had a case of stomach flu and he suddenly had a bad case of scarlet fever with a very high fever and a horrible rash in one short weekend.

I feel confident LE has known something was up from early on. I'm sorry, but you don't get drunk at home with 3 kids. Not if you're responsible. Not if one is an infant and is sick.

JMO.. I think the grand jury will be interesting.

23 seconds ago

THERE you go. Really mad right now.....

23 seconds ago

Wait, what?! Is this for real?! Is it considered MSM and reliable? Oh my.

I wonder if she hopes this will somehow work in her favor in some weird twisted way. Like, ok, I was drunk, but that was my only wrongdoing and I am coming clean about it someone I drank with took Lisa? I am just flummoxed she would admit this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery