Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know because she stopped cooperating with LE for some reason. From what I read they said warrants, so there could be several one for each phone plus for the carrier. LE is going to be very tight lipped, it's been two weeks LE wants some answers.

I do find the timing of the warrant interesting with the Grand Jury meeting earlier today.

MOO

Stupid question...When JT sees the SW-does he see what they are looking for.can he say-Debbie they are looking for this and that?

Stupid question...When JT sees the SW-does he see what they are looking for.can he say-Debbie they are looking for this and that?

Good question. I'm not sure but I would assume that he would see the actual warrant, therefore know what is being searched for.

Yes, the search warrant lists the probable cause statement. JI & DB would've been served a copy of the search warrant, probably at the same time they were beginning the search warrant and not before so there could be no destruction of evidence.

Good question. I'm not sure but I would assume that he would see the actual warrant, therefore know what is being searched for.
I think the probable cause would be listed - yes. Remember reading all the search warrants for the Anthony home? Also the warrants that were released for Zahra as well. Exactly what we saw is exactly what they give to the "owners" when they execute it. JT will not see it until LE is there and ready to go in. JT can then take it back to the parents and they can peruse it together.

Anyone know what's at the scene in front of the family home?

Yes, the search warrant lists the probable cause statement. JI & DB would've been served a copy of the search warrant, probably at the same time they were beginning the search warrant and not before so there could be no destruction of evidence.

Thank you Toodles!!

I wonder if they are wiggin out right now-I would love to know!!

Hope I don't sound dumb, but how does having a search warrant change anything with searching the house. The police have had access to that house since day one...what's the big deal?

On Joy Behar Show:

R. Arnold, Atty presenting the mom & dad as very simple people; not sophisticated, etc.

Hope I don't sound dumb, but how does having a search warrant change anything with searching the house. The police have had access to that house since day one...what's the big deal?

Yes, but I'm assuming that the previous searches were for things in plain sight. I think the police were wanting to look deeper and that required a warrant. At least that's what I'm hoping. I'm not thinking that they ever gave permission for LE to tear their house apart.

I just wish they wouldn't have waited two weeks before searching the home. Of course anything that was in the trash outside was confiscated. The one thing I'm going to say here about Casey Anthony is parents learned something if they intend to get rid of their child, but LE also leaned a lot about handling missing children, that sometimes it's better to just sit back and watch the behavior of the people who are closest to the child, gather as much evidence as possible don't rush to judgement.

Those were all done by the consent of the parents. With a consent-only search, if the parents say stop or no, LE has to stop searching.

I think the probable cause would be listed - yes. Remember reading all the search warrants for the Anthony home? Also the warrants that were released for Zahra as well. Exactly what we saw is exactly what they give to the "owners" when they execute it. JT will not see it until LE is there and ready to go in. JT can then take it back to the parents and they can peruse it together.

BBM.

..joeNY went home last night. ( i guess the "local" female attorney will be advising them re: the S/W. )

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...i-continues-searches-20111018,0,6724522.story

Lisa Irwin's parents left their home with a local defense attorney Tuesday, after the woman met with them for a couple hours.

Tacopina returned to New York Monday night after his news conference with the parents. He appeared on Fox and Friends Tuesday morning on the FOX News channel, along with consultant "Wild Bill" Stanton.

Yes they get served at the same time or they can also be served through their lawyer. This means that the police can also take their time in the house being they are barred from it. They can search for the next couple of days if they have to.

I am not sure what this search warrant says, but I know from watching " the First 48" that a search warrant has to be used if they want to do anything like digging up the backyard or under the house or searching up in the attic and in crawl spaces. Usually when the homeowner says ' sure, come in and look,' they do not mean to dig, poke or cut into anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal