Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents not saying bAby byher name Lisa
justsaying she/her
dog barking in back ground

caught db saying alcohol wouldnt make her "do something like THAT"
What did she mean by THAT?

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin (2) Just a guess past searches were done w/parents consent but this time they either didn't get it or thought they wouldn't.
24 seconds ago

Dr. Drew

Reporter showing back yard, neighbors' back yards that adjoin it, and while he's showing the video a dog is barking. It would be totally dark out there at night.

That segment with the dog barking gave me chills!!~ I'm just sick about Lisa!!:banghead:

Parents not saying bAby byher name Lisa
justsaying she/her
dog barking in back ground

caught db saying alcohol wouldnt make her "do something like THAT"
What did she mean by THAT?

That comment has stuck with me too. What does "THAT" mean???

haven't they searched a couple of times already? Wouldn't everything incriminating be gone or covered up by now?

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin (3) ...makes one wonder if we're seeing Joe Tacopina in action here ?
50 seconds ago

I so hope it is evidence of a scam and it brings a live baby home.

That segment with the dog barking gave me chills!!~ I'm just sick about Lisa!!:banghead:

Can't convince me that some intruder would have been able to pull this off during the night. The place is too dark, dogs bark, and too much openness around for anyone to hide or be disguised by trees and foliage.

Maybe that computer? I can see them not allowing that hard drive to be copied.

I don't think I'm going to get too excited about the search warrant, just because all the leads on this case that get me excited end up fizzling out. I don't think they necessarily have something specific they are looking for but want to be able to get in there & search everywhere so I'm thinking the search warrant might list something that will allow them to search in many different places within the home & property (ie. blood stains, cell phones, etc. or something small so they have a reason to search in small spaces). A search warrant is going to protect LE if they do find something. If it was a consent-only search, the parents could later say we were coerced or we didn't say you could search there, etc.

That comment has stuck with me too. What does "THAT" mean???

To be fair that interview was chopped and edited a lot. We don't know for sure but they could have been talking about what the police had accused her of.

haven't they searched a couple of times already? Wouldn't everything incriminating be gone or covered up by now?

They have searched I think several times! I think this is gonna be a different type of search. Does getting the order from the Judge mean they are going to do forensic tests possibly!:waitasec:

I can't wait for the results on the three cell phones. I'm interested to know if they have been used, if they are active or inactive, if any towers have been pinging off of them. Wonder if the search warrants are to get the numbers for those cell phones?

Maybe that computer? I can see them not allowing that hard drive to be copied.
I wonder if they did allow them to make a copy of the hard drive on one of the searches and they found something on it so they got a warrant for the original. I have seen that done.

Tacopina playing hard ball.

MOO.

Looks like he might have stuck his foot in his massive pie hole when he started in on LE yesterday. Wonder if some info came from neighbours house yesterday and perhaps the searches today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indigomari