Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I think WS should get a copy of all search warrants...we are very interested and dedicated.) JMO

Yes they get served at the same time or they can also be served through their lawyer. This means that the police can also take their time in the house being they are barred from it. They can search for the next couple of days if they have to.

Just to add if they start finding questionable items the longer they will stay.

Does anyone know was that the only open window?

..as far as we've heard yes.

..deborah says that she left the computer room window open.

..we never heard about any other windows being open that particular night.

On Joy Behar Show:

R. Arnold, Atty presenting the mom & dad as very simple people; not sophisticated, etc.

I don't know what she was implying but if it's what I'm thinking, so were Haleigh Cummings parents:twocents:

Praying tonight LE finds what they are looking for!

:seeya:

Yes, but I'm assuming that the previous searches were for things in plain sight. I think the police were wanting to look deeper and that required a warrant. At least that's what I'm hoping. I'm not thinking that they ever gave permission for LE to tear their house apart.

Wonder if they have a freezer in the house??

..as far as we've heard yes.

..deborah says that she left the computer room window open.

..we never heard about any other windows being open that particular night.

I just think it was someone who knew their way around the home or they were told where to go. To take a baby and three cell phones in the dark? Do you know if the cell phones were in the computer room?

I just think it was someone who knew their way around the home or they were told where to go. To take a baby and three cell phones in the dark? Do you know if the cell phones were in the computer room?

cell phones were supposedly all together on the kitchen counter.

CaseSignalCase Signal (BeanE)

RT @ProfilerPatB: I will be on #TheTodayShow tomorrow at 7:30am est with latest analysis of missing baby #LisaIrwin case
38 minutes ago

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
#lisairwin RT @NBCActionKevin: #NBCActionNews Police hold Lisa Irwin's home on warrant kshb.m0bl.net/r/psg67

33 seconds ago

Perhaps, not going in to search tonight??

They took a bag of stuff from the neighbors house the in the last 3 days didn't they? After the interview where DB said she'd been drinking. I wonder if they found something in there?

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
#lisairwin RT @NBCActionKevin: #NBCActionNews Police hold Lisa Irwin's home on warrant kshb.m0bl.net/r/psg67

33 seconds ago

Perhaps, not going in to search tonight??

It's late. If they plan an extensive search I am sure they want to start in the morning.

Are we going to have a thread like this for most days? Should or may I start one for today? I'm watching tv (fox) while I work out at the gym, and saw the parents on...but I didn't bring headphones so I couldnt hear.

Good news - KCTV.com today will be posting an interview done with two people who knew Debbie at Ft Bragg. Sara and Shirley. It is going to be huge. (I tipped the journalist to interview them by the way.)

Are we going to have a thread like this for most days? Should or may I start one for today? I'm watching tv (fox) while I work out at the gym, and saw the parents on...but I didn't bring headphones so I couldnt hear.

Here ya' go.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7251266#post7251266"]Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 19 October 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Good news - KCTV.com today will be posting an interview done with two people who knew Debbie at Ft Bragg. Sara and Shirley. It is going to be huge. (I tipped the journalist to interview them by the way.)

Could you put this in the new thread for today's interviews? I don't know how to carry it over. TIA!

Wow, really? Thanks HatesSocios!

I have been baffled by the lack of anyone supporting the parents. The only public support I've heard comes from his parents, and sister. No one else has stepped forward to their defense. Her own brother left her hanging. I think it would be fairly easy for a family member to get the ear of a reporter.

Anyway, something tells me these two aren't going to be supportive, are they? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox