New poll! How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

• Her services are not needed.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Fair

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Good

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Excellent

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
I voted poor and I did so because I am especially disappointed that she did not adhere to the timeline she set for filing a letter to the CA AG asking for an independent investigation. Nor has she said anything since that date past almost a week ago. I am optimistic that she is just a very busy woman and the delay is necessary for the best result in this case. I know I have said this before, but I just want to hear something that makes some sense to all of this. The lack of information combined with the information that was provided has been truly disturbing.

..also, in the defense of rebecca's family/anne bremner----she can't file a letter to the AG without good reason, VERY good reason-----or she'll be merely shot down with a "no".

..they have been trying to obtain police records TO get information for their own investigation -----rather difficult when LE simply ignores you.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ly-not-received-evidence-about-her-death-cops

The San Diego County Sheriff's Department still hasn't turned evidence in the Rebecca Zahau death case over to her grieving family.....

Rebecca's sister Mary Zahau tells RadarOnline.com, "The Sheriff's Department is not answering our calls or emails. But California gives victims rights to the case file, including the police report...

The Zahau family wants to conduct their own independent investigation into the mysterious death, but can't do so until the San Diego County Sheriff's Department cooperates. "We can't do anything to investigate until we get those.....

..nesbitt says today----they're done with the phone..

http://www.10news.com/news/29400834/detail.html

"Nesbitt said investigators finished their reports and will eventually give the phone back to the Zahau family very soon".

..(and he will give it to them ----either "eventually" or "very soon").

..i can only imagine how frustrating it is for the family/anneB ---however i have faith that they are not letting up, it's just turning out to be a much slower process, to get it done right...

The news report said they found "nothing new." I'm taking this to mean that the late night voice mail wasn't to be found.

Very low tech is what I am, so the tech stuff confounds me

..also, in the defense of rebecca's family/anne bremner----she can't file a letter to the AG without good reason, VERY good reason-----or she'll be merely shot down with a "no".

..they have been trying to obtain police records TO get information for their own investigation -----rather difficult when LE simply ignores you.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ly-not-received-evidence-about-her-death-cops

The San Diego County Sheriff's Department still hasn't turned evidence in the Rebecca Zahau death case over to her grieving family.....

Rebecca's sister Mary Zahau tells RadarOnline.com, "The Sheriff's Department is not answering our calls or emails. But California gives victims rights to the case file, including the police report...

The Zahau family wants to conduct their own independent investigation into the mysterious death, but can't do so until the San Diego County Sheriff's Department cooperates. "We can't do anything to investigate until we get those.....

..nesbitt says today----they're done with the phone..

http://www.10news.com/news/29400834/detail.html

"Nesbitt said investigators finished their reports and will eventually give the phone back to the Zahau family very soon".

..(and he will give it to them ----either "eventually" or "very soon").

..i can only imagine how frustrating it is for the family/anneB ---however i have faith that they are not letting up, it's just turning out to be a much slower process, to get it done right...

What are the odds that LE finally turns over the phone, compromised and made virtually useless by LE's examination of it. That's not even to mention the original, unconscionable compromise of the phone's evidentiary import by dawdling and allowing the crucial message to get erased by the ATT servers......

What are the odds that LE finally turns over the phone, compromised and made virtually useless by LE's examination of it. That's not even to mention the original, unconscionable compromise of the phone's evidentiary import by dawdling and allowing the crucial message to get erased by the ATT servers......

On CH 8 the video shows a list of her cell phone, at 0012 seconds you see the last 2 items. I'm not sure if the list is calls only or calls and texts. But it goes from 9:25 pm to 12:50 am. I don't see the one Nina did at 10:41 pm (?). See video here: http://www.cbs8.com/story/15628858/sheriff-to-release-cell-phone-and-case-files-to-zahau-family-attorney

On CH 8 the video shows a list of her cell phone, at 0012 seconds you see the last 2 items. I'm not sure if the list is calls only or calls and texts. But it goes from 9:25 pm to 12:50 am. I don't see the one Nina did at 10:41 pm (?). See video here: http://www.cbs8.com/story/15628858/sheriff-to-release-cell-phone-and-case-files-to-zahau-family-attorney

I should hope that RZ's "journal" or diary will now also return to the family, since it was kept on the phone. I wonder why Bremner has to find out if the family can release publicly what they might come into by the return of RZ's belongings? I suppose if real evidence is unturned, LE would need to be given the chance to act on it, or rather be put to the test before AB would be going public if LE shrugs it off with their accustomed indifference and nonchalance.

Their showing phone calls only from the billing that was released. NR's was a text message and appears in a different location on the bill.

It has been deafeningly silent. Hopefully the calm before the storm though I think we've said that before. I am patient and am not defeated.

It has been deafeningly silent. Hopefully the calm before the storm though I think we've said that before. I am patient and am not defeated.
Thought for the day:
I am patient and am not defeated.

Nice. Thank you, justice be served.

Thought for the day:

Nice. Thank you, justice be served.

Don't think this was posted here, but the family and AB are supposed to be on the Dr. Phil show on 10/24. Maybe she has the file and is waiting for that to reveal future plans. :waitasec:

Don't think this was posted here, but the family and AB are supposed to be on the Dr. Phil show on 10/24. Maybe she has the file and is waiting for that to reveal future plans. :waitasec:

Thank God! It's been way too quiet for way too long. I hope they do morning news also. And what about Nancy Grace? Get the ball rolling AB!

We have more moderators for Rebecca's forum, than posters and guests viewing Rebecca's forum right now.
icon9.gif
It's been too quiet around here. Justice for Rebecca.

We have more moderators for Rebecca's forum, than posters and guests viewing Rebecca's forum right now.
icon9.gif
It's been too quiet around here. Justice for Rebecca.

There have been no news on the case as of late.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=296567563689700&id=179843258695465

Anne Bremner
Several of you have been wondering how the Rebecca Zahau case is progressing. Over a month ago we were told we would get the police reports in 7-10 days. We have received nothing! We need those to make our request for an independent investigation to the AG.

Andrea D Brower Anne: That's not right why are they not producing the info you and family need, and can you supeanea them to?

• Anne Bremner We may have to take action. This is so upsetting to Rebecca's family. They just want answers. There are so many unanswered questions.

• Andrea D Brower Do you think there has been a "payoff" that is why the police are so adamnt about her death being a suicide,and not wanting to open investigation? Her husband was a millionare...just seems like someone is intentionally keeping the truth to be told, I know that's reaching a bit.....just seems to fit tho...

The police still has not given the family the results of their investigation? What is going on? Is police afraid of something in those documents? After all this is supposed to be an iron-clad case, so what are they afraid of?

The police still has not given the family the results of their investigation? What is going on? Is police afraid of something in those documents? After all this is supposed to be an iron-clad case, so what are they afraid of?

It's almost as disgraceful as letting her body lay nude in the open for the entire day. Disgusting is a mild word for how I feel right now about SD LE. :furious:

I just don't understand this. For an iron clad suicide case, LE sure appear to be acting as if there is something to hide. I want to see those files more than ever. I hope this lawyer doesn't just talk about "taking action" but actually does take action.

I just don't understand this. For an iron clad suicide case, LE sure appear to be acting as if there is something to hide. I want to see those files more than ever. I hope this lawyer doesn't just talk about "taking action" but actually does take action.

I have to agree with you jjenny, it almost seems that nothing at all is being done, and slowly the case will become cold. :maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back