New poll! How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

• Her services are not needed.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Fair

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Good

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Excellent

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Bestselling Crime Author Ann Rule To Pen Novel On Rebecca Zahau’s Shocking Death, Highlight Hollywood World Exclusive

With the Coronado, California Sheriff threatening famed attorney Anne Bremner, who has tirelessly fought for the case of Rebecca Zahau’s suspicious death to be reopened and reinvestigated. The sheriff seems to have taken a very sensitive and personal slight against him, which the Zahau family and Bremner do not want. They simply want the case to be reevaluated so that they can finally get to the bottom of the case. “Becky is dead. There are more questions than answers, and we simply want the answers made clear,” said an emotionally devastated relative of the late Rebecca Zahau exclusively to Highlight Hollywood.
http://www.highlighthollywood.com/2...ng-death-highlight-hollywood-world-exclusive/

Did the request actually go to AG? We have not heard anything about AG's response. AG responded to JS's letter within a few days, as I recall. I don't know that AB even send that letter to AG.

Did the request actually go to AG? We have not heard anything about AG's response. AG responded to JS's letter within a few days, as I recall. I don't know that AB even send that letter to AG.

This is the way I see it. I have no doubt AB has made a formal request but don't hold your breath for an immediate response. AB made it clear she is in contact with the AG's office and that ALL of the long list of details had been prepared to present to them. This isn't a one page letter like JS and his PR team whipped up. What JS asked for had no legal merrit and he even stated how happy he was with the investigation in that letter. JS got back a standard automatic no response letter.

What AB is asking for is the real deal and it could take months for the AG's office to go through in detail that kind of indepth information. In fact, the public might not be immediately privy to knowledge that the case is re-opened. The AG may decide to keep it on the low down so the media does not hinder a new investigation and they get a head start.

This is a very serious situation. Not only does the file need to be re-opened for investigtion but how LE did their jobs is likely also being questioned. Anyone involved will be very nervous for a long time about what will come out of this.

The fact that AB reigned herself in...... is key. No media story about her facebook post and no follow up remarks to date. It speakes volumes that AB's team and whoever they are communicating with in the AG's office does not want any unnecessary media attention. AB writes it herself.. we do not want to jeopardize the situation with the AG's office in anyway. The tone with the AG's office will not be combative like it was with SDSO.

I expect things will finally take a serious and professional course with this case from now on.

I would like to add the AG's office knows the big media will pounce on this story and they will tread carefully. We may not hear a thing for 6-8 months.

I had to vote "poor."

Sorry, Anne, but I haven't seen anything good about this case yet.

Hi, everyone. This is my first post here. I have been lurking for several months now.

Unfortunately, I have to agree that Anne is doing a poor job here.

She probably doesn't have the time or resources to invest in Rebecca's case as she's starting her own firm now. That's a big move. It's too bad for the Zahaus. Even though she offered her services pro bono she's still getting the media attention and hype so there is still some payback but I guess since the case doesn't seem to be going anywhere it's a wash.

Sorry for the negativity but I'm feeling rather disappointed.

Apparently, people are voting in this old poll. It's actually inaccurate at this time. Ann Bremner is no longer the attorney for RZ's family.

If someone wants to put up a new poll, go ahead.

Yes. I agree. This thread is N/A (not applicable) to this case anymore.

It's a 'red herring'.

Anne Bremner
Several of you have been wondering how the Rebecca Zahau case is progressing. Over a month ago we were told we would get the police reports in 7-10 days.! We need those to make our request for an independent investigation to the AG.

Conveyancing Camden services : That's not right why are they not producing the info you and family need, and can you supeanea them to?

• Anne Bremner We may have to take action. This is so upsetting to Rebecca's family. They just want answers. There are so many unanswered questions.

• Andrea D Brower Do you think there has been a "payoff" that is why the police are so adamnt about her death being a suicide,and not wanting to open investigation? Her husband was a millionare...just seems like someone is intentionally keeping the truth to be told, I know that's reaching a bit.....just seems to fit tho...

Hello
The family of the woman who was found nude hanging from a balcony at the home of her billionaire boyfriend don’t believe that her death was a suicide as investigators are now claiming. Rather, the family thinks that Rebecca Zahau may have been murdered.

The Zahau family has had three lawyers since Bremner. The lawyer that is representing the Zahaus, Keith Greer, is also sueing the FBI for killing the child predator that killed Hannah Anderson's family and dog and then kidnapped her. I think they found the only lawyer that, IMO, is unscrupulous enough to take the Zahau case.

It has been in court now for over 1130 days, and the Zahaus have still offered no evidence for their claims other than "Dina must have wanted to kill Rebecca because she would not let her go to a school function."

You can find more information, plus court documents on the "Evidence" thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back