cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the K-9 I work with, gases are emitted and remain.

So now my questions are, does she recall and does dad know?

I bet she lost it with a sick baby. wonder where the boys were? moo :banghead:

I haven't been able to read the article or search warrant yet, but it looks like I might be getting ready to hop down off the fence.

The baby's room, by the bed.

I think it was DB's room, per the KC Star article:

The dog, which had been taken into the house Monday on the consent of Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, indicated a reaction to the scent of a dead person “in an area of the floor of Bradley’s bedroom near the bed,” the affidavit said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/3221138/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-house.html?r#ixzz1bRfMr2At

Still a bunch more they'll need in court, if (when?) the grand jury indicts her.

But y'all WHAT is up with the tape and tape dispenser? From the computer room, maybe? My mind is reeling.....

All I can think of, is the tape and dispenser were "out of place" - like, on top of the purple shorts or near the crib, or under the bed in an otherwise very tidy home.

Notice that the outfit she was supposedly last seen in is on the list of items taken into custody.

That was my first thought too! The purple shorts definitely match, but the description of the top she was last seen wearing was a "purple top with white kittens on it". This is devastating news.

Interesting re: the location of the hit by the cadaver dogs. Maybe someone tried CPR? MOO

That's the first thing I thought of, too. But if there was an accident of some sort, I don't understand the coverup. I would think a person would be too devastated to promptly put a cover up together. How could anything worse happen than what had already happened at that point?

Fox reporting this as breaking news as we speak. Trace G. said they have done some research and cadaver dogs very accurate.

Well, they may be, but I remember how they were discredited in the FICA trial.

So if at least one man with a baby WAS seen out and about...was the baby truly not alive? :(

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/3221138/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-house.html#ixzz1bRe648SZ

Quote from article
Deborah Bradley has said that three cell phones were taken, along with her infant daughter, sometime late Oct. 3 or early Oct. 4.

Something doesn't sound right with this to me.Why would a stranger take thier 3 cell phones?

I do believe maybe the man sighting baby Lisa.Could they get someone to take the baby away.Not alive.I strongly believe in Cadaver dogs.

This is sounding like Haleigh Cummings story to me.

27e5effb-4988-4ac3-b8c6-c69079350cad_400.jpg

An image of the affidavit

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 1:58 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bRc6xjYD

Had to blow this affidavid up to read it but this image just list items taken during the seach warrant. No info on the dog hit.

• Multi-color comforter
  • Purple shorts
  • Multi-color Disney Charachter shirt
  • Glow worm toy
  • "Cars" themed blanket
  • Rolls of tape
  • Tape dispenser

That's the first thing I thought of, too. But if there was an accident of some sort, I don't understand the coverup. I would think a person would be too devastated to promptly put a cover up together. How could anything worse happen than what had already happened at that point?

A normal reaction may not apply if drunk...and on medication? JMO

..the parent's bedroom, not the baby's..

The dog, which had been taken into the house Monday on the consent of Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, indicated a reaction to the scent of a dead person “in an area of the floor of Bradley’s bedroom near the bed,” the affidavit said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/3221138/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-house.html#ixzz1bRf8MINM

Oh, well, I heard it on a news broadcast, so there you go. Baby's bed is way more sensational.

My God, she would have killed her in her own bedroom where the kitty and the other little boy was sleeping. This is off the charts diabolical sounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcleavenger