cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice that the outfit she was supposedly last seen in is on the list of items taken into custody.

The affidavit also revealed:"On October 17, 2011, an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed."

Can anything else besides a dead body cause a "hit"?

well, well. I came home and this. I was gonna get my work done today because nothing new, but i couldnt resist looking while dusting. I knew they had to have something. yikes! moo :furious:

Im trying to remain calm but if you guys hear screaming its me. Please noooo.

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
RT @TessK: Just read court docs re #lisairwin search warrant. Oct 17 cadaver dog hit parents bedroom. newly overturned dirt in yard
7 minutes ago

Oh no!

This does not sound good for that baby....

So this is why the dogs were back and LE didn't want media filming. Man, oh, man. I hope they got those dogs on film and did it more than once per spot and different dogs (which I think they did the other day with the world's longest live stream, think kmbc said these were dogs from another area.)

Wonder how high the bed is? I doubt a ten month old. My son has fallen out of the bed many of times. why would she hide that? moo

Because she'd been drinking? Just a guess.

Ugh. The affadavit image kills me. It just hurts my heart to see "Glow Worm toy" listed on a document like that. Those two things should NEVER cross paths. EVER. :( :( :(

(My 18m old has a glow worm, so that hits close to home.)

WOW oh WOW !

MOO ...

I believe LE has known this since from day one ...

They kept a "lid on it" until they had all their "ducks in a row" ...

MOO ...

OMG!!!

No wonder their stories have changed. Drunk, my arse. :maddening: I bet you the little boy was never in her bed or put in there afterwards to cover up. Here comes the "I must have accidentally rolled over on the baby" excuse. I call BS. :banghead:

But y'all WHAT is up with the tape and tape dispenser? From the computer room, maybe? My mind is reeling.....

Time for an arrest warrant, as I kept saying mom got tired of Lisa crying and killed her.. Why isnt she is jail.. This makes me sick.. What excuse is she going to come up with now.. Lets not call this an accident. You dont fake a kidnapping in an accident. Its murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member