cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does someone have to be dead in order for a cadaver dog to "smell" them?

We figured they must have had a dang good reason to get a search warrant. I wonder if that carpet was taken out of Lisa's room, then? Oh wait, which room did they hit? At work and might be reading this wrong.

That's what I was thinking Kim. I just don't want to believe this - praying hard it is not true. Could the guy seen carrying the baby have been carrying a dead baby? Or was that story again, earlier today, spin from the <modsnip> (please don't ban me!), attorney and BS PI?

Praying so hard and close to tears. The duct tape - always the dam**d duct tape.

I am trying so hard to stay on top of the fence, but I'm hanging by my fingertips at this point.

We figured they must have had a dang good reason to get a search warrant. I wonder if that carpet was taken out of Lisa's room, then? Oh wait, which room did they hit? At work and might be reading this wrong.

The baby's room, by the bed.

I remember mention of a pack n play in the Irwin's bedroom..I think it's in the video where Debora says she doesn't ever want to live in the house again and Jeremy says he kind of does. I wonder if Lisa was sleeping in the pack n play and Deborah in her drunken stooper fell on her.

OFF TOPIC:
For those who want to pay their respects:

Found Deceased VA - Janyiha Whiteman, 11 months, Virginia Beach, 1 Oct 2011
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152143"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152143[/ame]

Ugh. The affadavit image kills me. It just hurts my heart to see "Glow Worm toy" listed on a document like that. Those two things should NEVER cross paths. EVER. :( :( :(

(My 18m old has a glow worm, so that hits close to home.)

I still have my glow worm from when I was a baby. So sad. :(

I fell asleep for a while...and then saw this thread and thought it was the 5th thread about this (news about cadaver dogs) and went looking for the other 4 threads...

Anyway, this makes horrible sense...and completely explains LE working for so many long hours in the house earlier this week...

I know I'm grasping for straws here (only because I want Lisa to be alive):

But could someone who owned the house previously have died in that room? Would that still, after years and years, be picked up by the dogs?

I'm really not on the fence here; I just really wish I could be.

Calling out to Sarx and Oriah ...

:seeya::seeya::seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads